SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:41 am

MiniDiva wrote:Katie was the only one that showed class when Sarah did try to approach the group, IMO.

albean99 wrote:This is a hard one. I actually like Sarah and while I feel she shouldn't have interrupted the GD, several are not looking good bullying her. snipped

Katie is my favorite of the night. clapping!

IA with both of these comments. Just because Matt isn't spending time appropriately it's not Sarah's fault. It's never OK to bully and that's what these ladies were doing. They were downright mean to her. Sarah was having issue's being there. Rather than thinking of themselves, why not approach her show some empathy and understand her situation rather than b*tching she was taking time away that they could have had with Matt. Yes she knew what the show is all about, but does one really know until they get there and see the manipulation of TPTB. She may have told producers she is thinking of leaving, and they might have encouraged her to go talk to Matt asap.

When she told Matt the pressure of being in the house with others is part of the reason, I thought she was throwing them under the bus, but later thought, I'm glad she told him the truth. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:52 am

I felt bad for Sarah. The girls were horrible to her.The most cattiest butch of girls in b
Bachelor history. I believe if Sarah had stayed she would have been F1

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:31 pm

I think when talking about Sarah staying in her room all day, we have to think about the production stuff that we don’t see exacerbating the issue. Based on things past contestants have said when they’re off contract, these group chats are never spontaneous. TPTB sits all the contestants in the room & gives them a topic to discuss, and if the conversation isn’t going the way production wants, they ask prodding questions to elicit a specific response. Production might’ve kept them in the room for hours saying they have to wait on Sarah. Then, even though it’s not completely Sarah’s fault, that’s just gonna make the group even more upset with her (which is the whole purpose).

Overall I thought Sarah was annoying & manipulative, and that the group should’ve been more gracious accepting her apology & moving on. From what we saw, I don’t think anyone outside of Victoria was especially mean though. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor (4.8 mil/1.3, read recap) ticked up week-to-week, to edge out 9-1-1 for the Monday demo win. The Good Doctor (3.9 mil/0.6, read recap) was steady.

https://tvline.com/2021/01/19/tv-ratings-all-american-season-3-premiere-series-highs/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:31 pm

The irony that this particular episode aired on the US MLK Day with our first POC Bachelor.  IMO

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:39 pm

I understand Sarah's intense feelings about her father, but if he only has a matter of weeks, why did she come on the show in the first place? It makes no sense to me. She has to take responsibility for her decision to come on the show despite a family emergency.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think when talking about Sarah staying in her room all day, we have to think about the production stuff that we don’t see exacerbating the issue. Based on things past contestants have said when they’re off contract, these group chats are never spontaneous. TPTB sits all the contestants in the room & gives them a topic to discuss, and if the conversation isn’t going the way production wants, they ask prodding questions to elicit a specific response. Production might’ve kept them in the room for hours saying they have to wait on Sarah. Then, even though it’s not completely Sarah’s fault, that’s just gonna make the group even more upset with her (which is the whole purpose).

Overall I thought Sarah was annoying & manipulative, and that the group should’ve been more gracious accepting her apology & moving on. From what we saw, I don’t think anyone outside of Victoria was especially mean though. All jmo.
clapping! clapping!  I dont see the extreme meanness that people keep saying.. The ladies were upset but apart from Victoria and Kitt, I didnt see the bullying.. 
Katie said on bachelor happy hour that the girls searched for Sarah to talk to her but she was missing.. The producers played it like the girls didn't care for Sarah when in actual fact, sarah went missing.. Sarah was manipulative in my opinion.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think when talking about Sarah staying in her room all day, we have to think about the production stuff that we don’t see exacerbating the issue. Based on things past contestants have said when they’re off contract, these group chats are never spontaneous. TPTB sits all the contestants in the room & gives them a topic to discuss, and if the conversation isn’t going the way production wants, they ask prodding questions to elicit a specific response. Production might’ve kept them in the room for hours saying they have to wait on Sarah. Then, even though it’s not completely Sarah’s fault, that’s just gonna make the group even more upset with her (which is the whole purpose).

Here's my question: Did Sarah learn anything from this? Did she learn that she needs to take other people's feelings into account before she acts? She justified what she did because she felt that she had started to build a close relationship with Matt, and in her mind that meant that her needs and her relationship with him were more important than any other woman getting even the smallest chance.

If she learned something from the experience, then that's a good thing. But at this point, I'm not convinced. I did not find her apology sincere. I don't think she cared about the other women at all. If it takes a roomful of women being mad at her to get her to examine her behavior, then that's what it takes. I think she feels that she can behave however she wants to, and a "sorry" will make up for that.

If she can demonstrate that she understands what she did was wrong, then that would be very helpful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Based on Sarah’s IG post last night, doesn’t seem like she learned anything or takes any accountability for her role in what happened. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 pm

@ReneeM she has the victim mentality.. All about me me me... I honestly think she was either trying to pull a Clare and force Matt's hand to commit to her or this was an exit plan for her... its just too early to feel this deeply about someone... its just plain unhealthy and suspicious..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:Based on Sarah’s IG post last night, doesn’t seem like she learned anything or takes any accountability for her role in what happened. Jmo.

Well, that's really unfortunate, but it doesn't surprise me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@ReneeM she has the victim mentality.. All about me me me... I honestly think she was either trying to pull a Clare and force Matt's hand to commit to her or this was an exit plan for her... its just too early to feel this deeply about someone... its just plain unhealthy and suspicious..

I agree
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird