SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:20 pm

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1404453834739621890?s=20

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1404415798454665216?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:23 pm

Tayshia Adams Says Katie Thurston Gets 'Down and Dirty' on Her First Bachelorette Dates
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-says-katie-thurston-first-dates-get-down-and-dirty/

Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe Promise Katie Thurston ‘Keeps Her Options Open’ on ‘The Bachelorette’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tayshia-adams-kaitlyn-bristowe-talk-katie-thurston-greg-grippo/

Tayshia Adams Teases Blake Moynes’ ‘Bachelorette’ Season 17 Arrival: ‘I Was a Little Shocked’

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tayshia-adams-reacts-to-blake-moynes-bachelorette-season-17-role/

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Tayshia Adams React to Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' Franchise Exit (Exclusive)

https://www.etonline.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-and-tayshia-adams-react-to-chris-harrisons-bachelor-franchise-exit-exclusive

'Bachelorette' co-hosts Tayshia Adams, Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'father figure' Chris Harrison's exit

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2021/06/14/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-kaitlyn-bristowe-chris-harrison/7682206002/

The Bachelorette’s Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe on the Future of the Franchise

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-kaitlyn-bristowe-on-the-future-of-the-bachelor-franchise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:52 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1404491369947680773?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:52 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1404541942625619969?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:41 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/b81616f3-db3c-4dd1-896d-6b241b162af9
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Great recap episode 2

Bachelorette Blowup: Guys Get Weird to Prove Sexual Greatness, One Booted for Chasing Fame

Cody & Aaron

What Did Katie Understand About Cody & Aaron’s Bachelorette Fight That We Didn’t?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:31 pm

'The Bachelorette' Lead May Make Bank from the Show, But the Contestants Aren't As Fortunate

BY SHANNON RAPHAEL
JUN. 15 2021, PUBLISHED 1:24 P.M. ET

Let's face it, there are plenty of reasons why someone would sign up to be a contestant on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. From the social media influencer and podcast possibilities to the potential invitation to Bachelor in Paradise to the ultra-coveted spot as the next lead, there are a multitude of opportunities for the suitors to make a career out of a stint on the ABC reality series.

Though there are plenty of chances to strike it big once the show wraps, there isn't a huge financial incentive going in to the show.

Those who apply expecting to make a pretty penny just from appearing on the show will likely be sorely disappointed. Keep reading to find out how much The Bachelorette leads tend to make, and how it compares to the contestants themselves.

How much does 'The Bachelorette' get paid?

As the franchise has grown in popularity over the years, the leads on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have been able to make more money.

Recent leads are rumored to be earn a salary that is somewhere in the low six figures. Each season generally films for about eight weeks, meaning that the stars are getting a significant paycheck for about two months of work.

Plus, if the main man or woman does decide to get engaged at the end of the season, they can get a Neil Lane sparkler that is usually worth six figures as well (though the ring must be returned if the engagement is called off).

Several beloved former stars, like Kaitlyn Bristowe, Sean Lowe, and Nick Viall, have also parlayed their 15 minutes of fame into cast spots on Dancing with the Stars.

While the current lead, Katie Thurston, is likely raking in about $100,000 for her New Mexico-based season, she isn't even close to being the highest-paid Bachelorette ever.

Emily Maynard reportedly received $250,000 to become the lead for Season 8 of The Bachelorette.

As if her high salary wasn't enough to show that she's an absolute boss, Emily also negotiated that the season would not be filmed at the Bachelor Mansion. Because Emily was a single mom to her daughter Josephine Riddick "Ricki" Hendrick, she didn't want to displace her daughter from her home in Charlotte, N.C.

Though the Southern belle ended her engagement to Jef Holm about three months after her season concluded airing in 2012, she walked away with a nice paycheck.

How much do the contestants on 'The Bachelor' or 'The Bachelorette' make?

Though competitors on other reality programs often do make a bit of money simply from appearing on the show, the ABC producers do not want contestants to be financially motivated to apply for The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.

According to Page Six, the various suitors do not earn anything for physically being on the show. Many give up their jobs or they put their work on hold during filming in order to participate — and some past contestants have opened up about how it actually put them in debt.

After all, the men and women who do go on the show must bring plenty of formal attire — whether it's suits, cocktail dresses, or evening gowns — in case they make it until the very end. Those who make it to the finale are given an outfit for the event.

Plus, the contestants also have to pack clothing for different types of dates, which often includes athletic wear and snow-appropriate clothing.

However, many look at this financial burden as an investment. A lot of the most memorable stars from each season go on to appear on other shows, even ones outside of Bachelor Nation. Others grow their social media followings, and they can do sponsorships and advertisements that bring in money as well.

Another popular post-show venture is podcasting, and a few top candidates have written books, too.

Those who stir up the drama or who are fan favorites often secure invitations to Bachelor in Paradise.

Nowadays, because of the rise of influencers, it's hard to find people who are on the show "for the right reasons."

Considering the fact that only one person can secure the Final Rose each season, it's a nice consolation prize to make a career out of being a Bachelor or Bachelorette castoff.

https://www.distractify.com/p/how-much-do-the-bachelorette-and-the-contestants-get-paid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:48 am

Katie posted a story earlier today, which seems to have been deleted, of two little kids. I can’t remember the exact scenario but the gist of it was a little boy offering something to the girl and she rejects it/him.

It was obviously a play on one of the theories floating around that Greg comes back and Katie rejects him to pick someone else. I’m sort of figuring anything Katie posts isn’t true so that theory is probably out.

Also, someone on Reddit mentioned how Blake did not seem like a happy camper on his IG post on May 3 when he would have recently gotten back home. I viewed the video of him with his dogs and I’d have to agree. He didn’t look happy and in love at all.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 am

So, after my post just before this one about Blake not looking very happy shortly after returning from filming I thought I’d look at his other photos around then to gauge his mood. Obviously, he looks much happier here but spy the red nails on a woman’s hand in the back. It looks like her head is cut off or something. I’m not sure and lightening the photo didn’t help. This photo was posted May 5th and Blake credits who took the image but their account is private.

No idea if this could be a SHV right after filming ended but I thought I’d post it. I think I’ve heard Blake has roommates and a woman does take a video of him in another post so it could be someone in his life. He has a sister.

Eta2: Blake did location tag the photo as on Canada so probably not a SHV unless somehow Katie went there at some point.

We know Katie had red nails on during her hot tub with Blake but don’t know yet exactly how late that was in filming. She started with solid white nails, then gets a French manicure and the only photos with red nails are the hot tub/champagne scenes with Blake.

Eta: Katie had white nails in her first post back from filming when she got the vaccine. She had red nails next after filming on a post on May 10 I think in San Diego.

What do you think? Does this look like a safe house pic? My first thought was that it might well be and then I noticed the nails. I couldn’t find any other pics of Blake’s kitchen on his grid but I didn’t go through every post with a fine toothed needle.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:56 am

@gabriele A&W is a Canadian popular fast food. Same as Tim Hortons but A&W is a dinner take in or take out. We also have a lot of depot in gas or “dépanneur” outside big cities.

That’s the logo I read.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 640bac10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 180dde10

https://web.aw.ca/en/locations/

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:20 am

HEA wrote:@gabriele A&W is a Canadian fast food….
Oh, I was wondering where the cup is from. There is an A&W 18 minutes from the Tamaya resort. There are A&Ws all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love