SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:09 am

They’re following Jaye’s business account as well as official taken over one, definitely going to be a major player, unlike poor Brooke laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:They’re following Jaye’s business account as well as official taken over one, definitely going to be a major player, unlike poor Brooke laugh out loud

Just remembered Jimmy has NZ heritage in his background, and Jay presumably was either born there or at least spent a fair amount of time in the country considering her education was in NZ, she has a kiwi accent per her IG vids, and was a runner up in the Miss India NZ Pageant (who knew that was even a thing).

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 RE6m6z1

Source

She's ticking a whole lot of boxes.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:53 pm

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelor-jimmy-nicholson-in-love

Have you ever been in love before? I have, twice before. I was in two long-term relationships through my late teens and 20s. I don’t use the L-bomb lightly – I have been in love twice before and I am happy to say that I’m in love now. Do you want marriage and kids in the future? Absolutely! I am from a really close family. I don’t have a strict timeline, but I would love kids in the next three to five years and get married in three years. I know it’s early days, but it’s all looking pretty good. wrote:What is your policy on kissing the girls on the show? 
I’m not here just to get the kiss count up – I’m only going to do it if I feel something, and it’s an important part of sussing out if there’s any connection there. 
Do you get to help plan the dates on the show? 
Yes, I came up with most of them myself. I know I have limited time with the girls and want to plan dates that would show the traits I was looking for in a girl. I asked my family what dates can we do and I gave [producers] one of the most extensive lists they have ever had. 

It sounds like your family are very involved in the process. You are clearly all very close – what do they think about you going on the show? 
They have been really supportive. Mum has watched the show before and knows that it has a good success rate. They will feature pretty heavily on the show because they are a big part of my life. 

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:55 pm

excited for the new season and to see who jimmy chooses. Waiting to see if any more interviews with jimmy drop. in the meantime, I've been enjoying watch irena and locky as I definitely didn't think they'd last this long.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:08 pm

this interview says there is 20 contestants from the bachelor EP

https://www.bandt.com.au/youre-a-really-decent-human-being-the-bachelors-ep-on-what-viewers-can-expect-from-jimmy-nicholson/

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:07 pm

Cool - we've identified 22 girls, so 20 original cast plus potentially 2 intruders would check out and it doesn't look like we've missed anyone, despite having absolutely no pictures from night 1, nor any group date pictures throughout filming.  Check mate, TPTB.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:09 am

Bobette wrote: Cool - we've identified 22 girls, so 20 original cast plus potentially 2 intruders would check out and it doesn't look like we've missed anyone, despite having absolutely no pictures from night 1, nor any group date pictures throughout filming.  Check mate, TPTB.  Hugesmile
Can’t wait to see if the whole list checks out  danceround There’s a couple there who seem “too good” for the show in case terms of their current career path, but maybe they’re just doing it for an adventure?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:35 am

Agreed - even doctors and lawyers can make ~ questionable ~ moves when the thirst for fame is strong enough or they're trying to "get revenge" on an ex.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

This outstanding Sundry Other has peaked my interest since I assume it's connected to one of the contestants. Anyone for a game of Spot the Ex Cult Member?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 OOLGCmF

Source

Unless TPTB's SM manager is also a researcher in the area of psychological manipulation and coercive control (a fairly accurate description of their job TBH).   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:33 am

So here’s the DM’s big reveal, no credit to the forum of course, but props to them they’ve fleshed out a few names and surnames that we had bits and pieces of.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9778827/The-Bachelor-2021-Jimmy-Nicholsons-suitors-LEAKED-ahead-weeks-premiere.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:42 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So here’s the DM’s big reveal, no credit to the forum of course, but props to them they’ve fleshed out a few names and surnames that we had bits and pieces of.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9778827/The-Bachelor-2021-Jimmy-Nicholsons-suitors-LEAKED-ahead-weeks-premiere.html

You're more generous than me @Dirty Street Pie - I give DM no props for copying and pasting info from here without giving credit since other journalists seem to manage it just fine.  They even used our screenshots which is just lazy.  Maybe we should start watermarking.  Rolling Eyes

The only new info I see is that Ashleigh got onto the show because she knows Aggie and got an ATAR of 92.6, which makes me think she "leaked" her own details to DM and they've been sitting on it till now, because one MoT is not enough to bother writing a story about. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 am

Oh, I see what you mean. I hadn’t kept up with the extra posts in the girls individual threads. Yep, they’ve literally done nothing. Wonder if TPTB will make them hand over their SM sooner now that they’ve been outed?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So here’s the DM’s big reveal, no credit to the forum of course, but props to them they’ve fleshed out a few names and surnames that we had bits and pieces of.

You're more generous than me @Dirty Street Pie - I give DM no props for copying and pasting info from here without giving credit since other journalists seem to manage it just fine.  They even used our screenshots which is just lazy.  Maybe we should start watermarking.  Rolling Eyes

The only new info I see is that Ashleigh got onto the show because she knows Aggie and got an ATAR of 92.6, which makes me think she "leaked" her own details to DM and they've been sitting on it till now, because one MoT is not enough to bother writing a story about.  laugh out loud

If they clicked on the linked where I mentioned Ashleigh having been overseas in Germany, the article mentioned her ATAR which I found irrelevant considering it was 10 years ago 😂. So the only new info was Aggie.

But classic DM not giving us credit 😂.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme