SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you think he was on f/b that would definitely be a another stronger confirmation. I didn't know that.

I wonder if we're right and there will only be 3 HTD's. Didn't K's season have some sort of change.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Clayton’s mom posted about the show on Facebook last night. He may be out but nice to see her support. I wonder which contestants may have someone working their social media platforms. The only 2 with no movement are Chris G. and Nayte, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 pm

Just trying to play catch up over here. Can someone direct me to a post where we have an idea of who the Final 4 and/or Final 6 guys might be at this point? I've read some sleuthing on who has been eliminated but don't know who can be still there! Thank you!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:29 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:Clayton’s mom posted about the show on Facebook last night.  He may be out but nice to see her support.  I wonder which contestants may have someone working their social media platforms.  The only 2 with no movement are Chris G. and Nayte, correct?  

Since Clayton's mom and bro were so gungho about Ette, I expected some indication of movement for HTs. Looking back, the lack was a big clue.

By now, everyone had some minute movements but everyone else has been eliminated either by:

1. deleting posts or posting
2. private/public
3. movement on other ppl's IG accounts
4. movement on other SM platforms

The only ones who havent are Nayte, ChrisG, Ryan, and Mollique.
But Mollique's following has gone up by 10% since the start of the season. There is no way he is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:46 am

seton wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Clayton’s mom posted about the show on Facebook last night.  He may be out but nice to see her support.  I wonder which contestants may have someone working their social media platforms.  The only 2 with no movement are Chris G. and Nayte, correct?  

Since Clayton's mom and bro were so gungho about Ette, I expected some indication of movement for HTs. Looking back, the lack was a big clue.

By now, everyone had some minute movements but everyone else has been eliminated either by:

1. deleting posts or posting
2. private/public
3. movement on other ppl's IG accounts
4. movement on other SM platforms

The only ones who havent are Nayte, ChrisG, Ryan, and Mollique.
But Mollique's following has gone up by 10% since the start of the season. There is no way he is still there.

I’m not familiar with Sportify.  Any chance Joe and Rick are there and someone was using their account?  Also, Clayton’s deleted video.  Is this the only thing we have that makes him out?  Just trying to think why he would delete that video when he got back from filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As far as Clayton deleting or making video private, my best guess is that IF he was eliminated, he saw the spike in views and it freaked him out as im assuming he never intended it for general public viewing.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:16 am

I think Clayton's deleted video is the main reason he is out. Is that what an application video looks like? (I have seen only ones for Survivor.) But if it is, I could see why he was told to take it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 am

I thought the video was from 4 years or so ago the one of Clayton. Was it recent within the last 2 years or something? I forgot what the video was even for, was it for college or some job?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:44 am

Clayton's video seemed like it was made for a class. I think he even said class in the video.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:06 am

Al wrote:Clayton's video seemed like it was made for a class. I think he even said class in the video.

Yes that was it, Thank you! I do remember he did state that and even briefly mentioned his nanosecond time spent with the Seahawks, giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:17 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:I’m not familiar with Sportify.  Any chance Joe and Rick are there and someone was using their account?  Also, Clayton’s deleted video.  Is this the only thing we have that makes him out?  Just trying to think why he would delete that video when he got back from filming.
Yes people can give others the password to their Spotify. Peter for example, I never mentioned his Spotify because  it was clear that someone else had access, there was activity on the account throughout filming, so it couldn’t be used to tell if he was out. With Rick & Joe, I didn’t see anything that showed that someone else had access to their accounts but it’s still possible.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:16 pm

I would just love some far away pics of the remaining guys walking around the resort or something Praying . Anything to give us a clue about who's left.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031