SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:15 pm

ajax518 wrote:I don't  visit this board every season. It seems that I appear once every 4 or 5 years. If you don't remember me, I am a television writer. I sleuth by trying to breakdown the story production is telling. IMO everything we see and things we don't see are part of the story telling process.

I was listening to episode 1, where a few contestants introduce themselves. Justin is profile. There is slow music that I don't recognize then ACT II from the Nutcracker - Candy Cane plays. It literally goes from nondescript music to one of the most famous ballet pieces in Act II of the Nutcracker. Could Justin be Katie's F2?

He's a part of the F4, but beyond that, nobody knows for sure. The prevailing opinion is that he likely leaves at F4, but again, it's anyone's guess. To me he comes off as being the most interesting and complex of the F4, and IMO he really doesn't fit with the others who have more of a boy-next-door (Greg and Blake) or teddy-bear (Andrew S.) vibe.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Tayshia said that something happens this season that has never happened before. What do you think that could be?

Here are some possibilities:

Greg getting the FIR and first 1-1 date—although I’m not sure the show would mention that editing trick of the first 1-1 date not being F1-–and being F1. I am not positive that hasn’t happened before so someone correct me if it has.

Blake coming on late and becoming F1. This has happened on Bachelor (Mary and Byron) but not Bachelorette.

Something to do with how the show ended a week early but no idea what that would entail.

What else that seems plausible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:11 pm

it seems that we have now a bracelet-gate again on SM... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:10 am

HEA wrote:it seems that we have now a bracelet-gate again on SM... cantstopl
I haven’t really followed it but I remember people on Reddit saying it was Hunter’s. That was a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:46 am

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:it seems that we have now a bracelet-gate again on SM... cantstopl
I haven’t really followed it but I remember people on Reddit saying it was Hunter’s. That was a few days ago.

I read it. HERE

But we can see this popular cheap bracelets on other guys too.
And in my opinion Greg stones are smaller
Even if he gave it to her, it was a nice kind gesture
I still think it is a coincidence of color.
Onyx, hematite and lava stones are the most popular for men. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:17 pm

Is it episode 4 that Blake shows up?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick Viall says in the Bachelor Party podcast that when he met with Katie in the episode that we see this week she knew Blake was there and already had spoken with him. He’s not sure if we will see Blake this episode or next. It starts at 53:10 in the podcast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:22 pm

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick Viall says in the Bachelor Party podcast that when he met with Katie in the episode that we see this week she knew Blake was there and already had spoken with him. He’s not sure if we will see Blake this episode or next.  It starts at 53:10 in the podcast.

Thank you! I wasn't going to watch this season, but now I'm intrigued since no one knows who the F1 is yet. Trying to catch up a bit on the sleuthing.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Is it episode 4 that Blake shows up?

Probably

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Bachelor fantake has a video out that you MUST see, a Bachelor at Tiffany's ending. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is an interesting ending theory. This ending could qualify as something that has never happened before like Tayshia has said, maybe there is no final rose ceremony. Suppose she breaks-up with final 2, there is also Andrew in crying screen cap & I seem to recall also seeing a crying scene in previews of Blake, Producers want to save season so they allow Katie to let final 2 go then encourage her to chase after Greg while producers complete their story board with a nod to famous Breakfast at Tiffany's ending crying in the rain & Katie yelling in the rain "It's the beginning of our journey!", her journey with Greg outside the bubble. It would be an iconic ending for sure!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Bachelor fantake has a video out that you MUST see, a Bachelor at Tiffany's ending. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is an interesting ending theory.  This ending could qualify as something that has never happened before like Tayshia has said, maybe there is no final rose ceremony. Suppose she breaks-up with final 2, there is also Andrew in crying screen cap & I seem to recall also seeing a crying scene in previews of Blake, Producers want to save season so they allow Katie to let final 2 go then encourage her to chase after Greg while producers complete their story board with a nod to famous Breakfast at Tiffany's ending crying in the rain & Katie yelling in the rain "It's the beginning of our journey!",  her journey with Greg outside the bubble. It would be an iconic ending for sure!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that kind of be the same as Colton's season? Thanks for the link, off to watch it now.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:59 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nick Viall says in the Bachelor Party podcast that when he met with Katie in the episode that we see this week she knew Blake was there and already had spoken with him. He’s not sure if we will see Blake this episode or next.  It starts at 53:10 in the podcast.

Thank you!  I wasn't going to watch this season, but now I'm intrigued since no one knows who the F1 is yet. Trying to catch up a bit on the sleuthing.  

I sleuthed the following FS morning with Andrew where she has her hair ruffled, is in bed, wearing a white tee… and her running the corridor, do a monkey jumping in Andrews arms in a white tee… and a frankenbites ILY muffled when her head is in his chest and him surrendering with arms.

For me this is a FS morning.

Add to that Blake FS door with Katie in her cocktail white dress waiting for him on the bed with the typical no camera wanted.

Then we have our 2 top 2.

Because the arm is white, Justin is eliminated. Because of the Buffy silhouette, it very much looks like Blake. I don’t see Greg coming back either and even if he did, like many before leads, she moved on. She said it on interviews. She looked for long term not BF relationship. My opinion is it was a messy (like prods love and pray) breakup. Prods don’t care much who is F1. As soon as Tayshia was saying you need to speak up (not verbatim) we know the breakup will happen.

Blake with his beard looks more mature but is he emotionally stable? I question it because he was in love with Clare, with Tayshia and now Katie within weeks from one another. This shows me that he is quick to fall in love but also un fall in love.

Andrew looks like a teady  bear indeed. He has sadly this unfortunate etiquette of all professional sport players with tons of women available, partying, etc. When I check his Instagram and SM. I saw him with close friends which some in couple. I saw him with his football team. Now my question is… to follow fans, must they be all males or following female fans is automatically suspicious? Please remember (I am originally from France) that Europe are extreme sport fanatics, French, Germain, English, Italian and Spanish on top but not last. It doesn’t mean he is also mature but imo he is financially supporting his mom and family. I also believe he is career oriented. He has his coaching backup in Chicago area… don’t party when he is back home, he actually has a full year career. That shows maturity to me. Emotionally? I don’t know him enough.

All my opinion.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel