SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Got it. My point or question is that Katie wanted to show Greg her hometown. I think it’s because the issue between them will be one of geography. I think he’s very hesitant to leave his close knit family who seem to all live in New Jersey. I think she is very hesitant to leave her hometown or the West Coast.  I think that’s why things blow up between them and he leaves.  It’s not sexy, but it’s reality.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

I have to say at this point I really don't have a strong feeling for who is F1, there are so many bits of info that point both ways for just about all the reported leads.  I also think the editing seems different this year, does anyone else see that or am I just confused? laugh out loud.  The stuff about Greg is "a lot" if true.  I still haven't waded through all of it to see how I think.  Blake's sm and the need to quarantine make me wonder about the reported sighting from LAX to Toronto.  I like Andrew and so far his edit is good in the promos, but IDK about the time he would have needed to be back in Europe for football.  I don't know much intel/insight into Justin, maybe it's him.  Michael is getting a good edit but I just have a feeling he does leave because of his son.  Maybe RS is wrong and it's someone we haven't considered.  Not John, although I like him for her, but one of the other guys.  However from what we have been shown, IDK who else.  Also, is it strange to anyone just how much we've seen of the reported F4 in the promos?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:02 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You did see in today's news that CH is out of the franchise for good, right?  IMO his 'gimmick' was just as bad.

Yeah I caught it on the news. Oh well I hope they replace him with a good host and not use these past bachelor and bachelorette's. I'm going to try to get into this season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 pm

I've read some sketchy things about Greg as well. Not enough to make a call, but certainly enough to put a question mark by his name.

Blake might be one of a few people that the producers are looking at for the next Bachelor. I doubt they are anywhere near ready to make a decision.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Some reddit news:

the resident insider there dropped by and is saying that F1 is Andrew. F2 is Blake, F3 is Greg and their breakup is hard.

Also, that Blake sighted at LAX info is from a brand new reddit account. I would discount it, just like the last Blake at an airport sighting which was posted by a different brand new reddit account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:28 pm

seton wrote:Some reddit news:

the resident insider there dropped by and is saying that F1 is Andrew. F2 is Blake, F3 is Greg and their breakup is hard.
This insider also said John was in the F3 or F4.

Eh, take any spoilers & rumors with a healthy dose of salt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Producers have a couple of leads bachelors in mind and it was proven a couple of times already. Legal and negotiating takes time IMO Jason confirmed he was offered the position, Peter was offered, luke/Arie… etc . Itseems that they negotiate beforehand and select at last minute. So IMO, IF Blake is Top 4 or top 2, it makes sense he is negotiating with producers now… along with 1 or 2 others.

If Andrew is F1, Blake F2, Greg F3….. John can be F4, just saying.

Greg is definitely a bit too obvious… but sometimes it just is. What bothers me are the negative rumors.

My question is what scenario happened top 4 or top 2 that never happened before on any other seasons? I believe it is Tayshia or Kaitlyn who said that on their podcast. Fact is that they ended 1 week in advance… so it means in my book that possibility only 2 hometown i.o. 4? So at F4, she rejected F4 and soon after F3? And why not F2?

So she would shorten from 4 guys to 2? Which would be what 4-5 days?

I don’t think prods would allow her to reject 3 guys but now with producers all ending is a guess…. Colton, Clare… 🤔

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 pm

Couldn’t the next Bachelor be someone from Michelle’s season? I am not sure it will be any of Katie’s guys which may be partly why editing could be different. They have announced leads before while still on the show.

As for the new spoilers I want to keep sluething.  The ‘insiders” were wrong on John, but they have consistently said Blake was F2. Not counting them out but not blindly believing them.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] absolutely! I think they will pick katie and michelle a couple guy, discuss possibilities, personalities etc and then pick one last minute JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:47 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Couldn’t the next Bachelor be someone from Michelle’s season? I am not sure it will be any of Katie’s guys which may be partly why editing could be different. They have announced leads before while still on the show.

As for the new spoilers I want to keep sluething.  The ‘insiders” were wrong on John, but they have consistently said Blake was F2.  Not counting them out but not blindly believing them.

The Bachelor could definitely be pulled from Michelle's season. Even before Katie's season started, I thought the producers would be more likely to pick from Michelle's season, since it would be fresher in viewers' minds.

I'm keeping an open mind about the rumors and sleuthing regarding the F4 and the winner as well. As much as I thought Greg would be F1, the sighting of him at home four days before filming wrapped would tend to place him lower in the finishing order.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:50 am

Wait...So Blake is still looking for love? Maybe he will go on Michelle's season? rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:16 am

You know, I wonder if Greg does come back and that is why she ends the season early. It would make sense since it looks like she wanted him all along. Since it looks like Greg left I can’t figure out how else she would end the season early. She was obviously very upset when he leaves and she seems so happy after filming so I think she is definitely with someone now and most likely engaged. If Greg left and didn’t come back I can’t imagine her making a quick decision for F1 and ending the season early. I’d think she’d be upset and need more time to decide what to do rather than less.

Also, there is that scene of Katie and Greg in Seattle at the bubble gum wall. Why would she be there with Greg? If he left and did come back and missed MTP then maybe they took a trip to Seattle?? Are we sure this scene is really Seattle? Because if they do go there that has to be a huge key to the ending.

Something is supposed to happen this season that has never happened before. Ed did leave and come back and Jillian picked him but maybe they are ignoring that? Idk. Another option would be Greg comes back and Katie rejects him but then the Seattle pic makes no sense. What do you guys think?

Could the bubble gum wall pic just be TPTB recreating Katie’s HT in New Mexico? It doesn’t really look like the Seattle wall to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel