SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 pm

This SC is from of the previews, I lightened it , the chandeliers seem to match
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the wall sconces look to be a match too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the wall sconces look to be a match too.

Since there's speculation that the "rain scene" is at the end of the season, I was curious if it was still filmed at the resort.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:36 pm

My take is it is his 2nd date since his first 1-1 was long ago. It is not uncommon for prods to offer a 2nd 1-1 right before the hometowns. Plus it seems that Katie got rid of more guys than usual during RC or GD.

IMO, since prods pick who and when (confirmed by leads and recently again by Nick viall), and since Katie and Greg bonded over the dad and fishing (me think dad only because obviously Greg is a city guy through and through), prods recreated Seattle gum wall.

Not to be mean but Seattle and Washington have… parks, garden, sea… few museums and sports.  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887

I have little doubt, Andrew will have sport football at one point and Blake animals. My guess. And Justin some painting GD or 1-1

It was March-April…. Freezing nights and obviously days…. It was still quarantine everywhere…. Guys spent 1 or 2 weeks quarantine and they would just go Seattle?

Every date is planned wayyyyy in advance! No way they decided to go over the quarantine at the last minute. Plus I read during Tayshia season that prods would recreate hometown like they did for zac with nyc. This is not hometown but her town…. To make us closer to think she pick this date for him…. And it works since many think that

I don’t.

I believe she liked him, maybe was infatuated but like many leads she didn’t know him enough and didn’t spend enough serious time to know him. When time came to be more serious, he bailed out. Imo

Prods manipulate everything within the show…. Everything has to fit their edits as close as possible and decide who are the more emotional, the more jealous,the more volatile, the more etc. And they use them as material for their drama. Leads finding love among this is a miracle and this is why we have so little couples who remain together. Prods do not allow them to know them well and enough. Should they just limit the guys to 15 and give 2 dates each… then we would get something more meaningful. But reality tv is not designed for that. Jmo

All just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good work with the matching sconces, wall lamps and chandelier.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I agree with you that this is the night portion of Greg's 2nd 1 on 1 date.

My theory is Greg bails and it puts Katie in a tailspin. Don't even know if she'll be able to do FS dates with F2 and F3. If production wrapped a week early, the time spent on fewer MTP or FS dates would have to be where the schedule was speeded up. Could be wrong.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree with the points you made. I don't know who Katie chooses but know she wants a "grown azz man"

I expect Blake's editing to show he is not only interested in Katie but ready for marriage. We got a glimpse of Andrew S. maturity when he left the drama talk to the other guys on the GD and focused on Katie. We haven't seen much of Justin except how annoyed he was at Karl wasting everyone's time with his worthless presentation during the GD. We are not being hit over the head with their maturity. I suspect it will be subtle.

I wondered why editors kept the line, 'he reminds me of my ex boyfriend. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing' We also heard Katie tell Katlyn and Tayshia she doesn't have a type.

IMHO the storyline this season will contrast how Katie dated in the past and if she will make the transition from girlfriend to fiance.

Greg is a 'boyfriend' she likes kissing him, joking with him. They have fun together. Is he ready to be responsible for Katie, her husband, partner and all things that include?

Blake Is ready to take on the responsibility as husband and believes Katie is the one. Katie has what she want in Blake. He is there for the "right reason" she will have to decide if he is the right one for her.

We haven't seen much of Andrew S. What has been shown is impressive. He is mature enough to stay out of the drama, is confident in who he is and sacrifices the women in his life made to help him get there. He appeared a bit shy on the draw. Katie was giving him those eyes and he didn't move in right away. If he matches her sexual expectations, he can become the leading candidate.

Justin is the wild card and I wonder if he wins this. Katie is physically attracted to him, From what we have seen he is there for the right reasons. We haven't seen much interaction between the two. I'm guessing out of the F4 he is seen as most likely to finish fourth. Vegas would likely give him +250 odds. If I could bet on those odds, I would put $500 that he wins.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:04 pm

I don't know why, but I have the feeling Katie's F1 is Blake. Just the vibe I get from the promo. I think Greg bails, Andrew is sweet, but the promo makes me think no, it's not him. As for Justin.... Katie didn't look all that impressed night one when he kissed her. I didn't watch any of Clare/Tayshia season's so I know nothing about Blake, I also didn't watch Matt's so I'm clueless on Katie as well, I'm really curious to see their dynamic.

I don't think there's ever been someone to show up late and end up being F1 has there? That and Katie ending the season early would be historic.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't know why, but I have the feeling Katie's F1 is Blake.  Just the vibe I get from the promo.  I think Greg bails, Andrew is sweet, but the promo makes me think no, it's not him.   As for Justin.... Katie didn't look all that impressed night one when he kissed her.  I didn't watch any of Clare/Tayshia season's so I know nothing about Blake, I also didn't watch Matt's so I'm clueless on Katie as well, I'm really curious to see their dynamic.

I don't think there's ever been someone to show up late and end up being F1 has there?  That and Katie ending the season early would be historic.

Nick was a returning contestant who made F2 on Kaitlyn's season . If Blake ends up being F1 he would be the first to do so. It's happened on The Bachelor with bryon and Mary but it's never happened on The bachelorette so if it's specifically a Bachelorette first Blake being f1 would fit that.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Ed was in the additional 5 guys that came in during the cocktail party after the M&G from the limo. He left the show, they had s/caps of Jillian and some guy in a water fountain in Spain (couldn't be Ed because he left right) Hugesmile he came back in week 7 and was the F1 on Jillian's season. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887

I can't recall why we think Greg left, but if that's the case I wouldn't discount seeing him in S/caps. I sleuthed that S/cap in the fountain in Spain till I was blue in the face, and swore it was Ed much to the disagreement of others because "he left".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:14 pm

First, thank you all for your opinion. It makes it so fun to discuss possibilities since there is no certainty who is F1 F2 F3 even F4!

Few random things.

On Blake promo (Clare), Blake discussed with a guy in an arena and said: "I know you  think I am not mature". I found this interesting also that he had 3 steady relationships and he said it would be hard to top them. I don't know how long were those relationships but I would assume 3 years average since he is 30 years old. This makes me wonder if he gets bore easily. Did he even lived in the same house together or was it a BF/GF kind of relationship? Also in his promo, he said he is dating generally older women because they know what they want, independent etc (not verbatim). I think he wanted to sell himself for Clare. I really do not have the mature vibe with him. I think he wants desperately to be loved but I am not sure he cares about who if the girl is pretty and independent. Somehow I don't feel he is mature for an engagement. Beard and a steady job don't make a mature person. I agree Katie has a lot in common nature wise. Animals? All the guys can be animals lovers so not a proof imo. Would she move in Canada? Doing what?

Then we have Andrew. Andrew knows what struggling is as we all saw when they shared this moment that they were both raised with no money, even sharing the "free meals" which really means they did not kid when they said they were poor. Both are today successful and in my opinion, these childhoods forge characters. However, it leaves a lot of vulnerabilities too. I do believe they are both very closed to their family and possibly helped them financially if needed. Because a man is soft-spoken, or kind doesn't mean he is weak or shy or is not career-driven.Yes, he looks also like a teddy bear, with no beard or not manly like Justin or Blake but IMO it would be an error to stereotype him as being immature because of it. Andrew showed he is committed as he is not only on a professional team but he received in 2018 a trophy of sportsman of the year along with another sport woman. We see glimpses of Andrew but not obvious. Andrew went after Katie at the GD but not immediately as prods let us believe. He was called for an interview and THEN he went for Katie. He probably had to ask permission and prods agreed. Nothing is done spontaneously in this show and if it does, it messes their script. Katie is a huge sport fan, raised in a state where sports are ingrained. So Katie is no stranger of andrew’s lifestyle and travels. She loves travel. Her words.

Greg. Not going to talk about him again. I believe he is just an average young man who like to party, likes to have fun, doesn't want to commit long term yet. He is BF material. He just starting to move on to start an acting career (if he doesn't then what's the point to spend $34,000 in 2017-2019? or 2018-2010?). He has no financial security yet and that is normal since he has no career yet. So IMO no maturity and no long-term goals. Not something Katie knew immediately. Greg bailed out because she was not his person to be engaged etc. Prods always make sure to show us a potential F1 early on... we all know that he never is. IMO Greg fit the bill. way too upfront. Would Katie move to NYC? Or him to Washington? She has a career in Washington. He has more possibilities in NYC.

Katie is a strong woman, independent, not afraid of her opinion. But she is also very vulnerable and insecure. This is plainly obvious when she exploded on episode 2 which is the first week of the premiere and told the guy to get the F* out if they are not here for her (not verbatim). That is truly immature IMO. After few decades, anyone following this show knows that not all are there for the lead and very few are open-minded to fall in love. When I watched her making this drama, I thought she was either naive or had a lot of ego. either one. So she may be "sex-positive", she may claim she knows her worth (which I hope she does), I think she is very insecure romantically and will need a man who put her on a pedestal, not argues with her, etc. It doesn't make her a bad person at all. It just confuses the public that she may be a strong woman in life, career, friend, family etc... but romantically? not so much. And because Greg bailed out, Katie was indeed put in a tin spin!.

Justin is the unknown right now but if looking at the episode 3 teaser can give us a clue, the person Katie looked for comfort during the Nick Viall GD is Justin. It means to me that prods have hidden their blossoming relationship. I am intrigued by him. He is an artist as shown during his promo, so obviously went for fame and glory like others but he seems a decent man. We'll see.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:15 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ed was in the additional 5 guys that came in during the cocktail party after the M&G from the limo. He left the show, they had s/caps of Jillian and some guy in a water fountain in Spain (couldn't be Ed because he left right) Hugesmile he came back in week 7 and was the F1 on Jillian's season. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887

I can't recall why we think Greg left, but if that's the case I wouldn't discount seeing him in S/caps. I sleuthed that S/cap in the fountain in Spain till I was blue in the face, and swore it was Ed much to the disagreement of others because "he left".

spitcoffee (I miss the old days... the shoes I sleuthed ad nauseam with Ashley H... the limo exit... the sun/shadows....)

true. a comeback is always possible if the lead is threatening to leave the show like Jillian did, right? It was Ed or nobody.

But I honestly don’t see it happening with Katie. Or Greg.

IMO, if we listen all the interviews and podcasts Katie is doing, she made it clear saying that she fell in love with multiple guy but at the end she had to screen BF and husband material.

For me that is a clear message. So who is husband material and who is BF material?

That is where we should look at and chemistry IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel