SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Ratings:

In series premiere news, competition series “The Ultimate Surfer” was left at the starting gate on ABC with a mere 1.46 million viewers (#3) and a 0.3 rating in adults 18-49 (#2) at 10 p.m. ET. First in the time period was NBC game show “The Wall” at 2.70 million viewers and a 0.4 in the demo. And its lead-in, “Bachelor in Paradise”, was considerable stronger at 3.21 million viewers (#2) and a 0.9 in adults 18-49 (#1 for the night) in the Monday 8-10 p.m. block. Consider the debut of “The Ultimate Surfer” a wipeout.

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-the-ultimate-surfer-debut-is-a-wipeout-on-abc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:04 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1430213913757589511?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:33 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1430221559076114433?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh brother Demi stays. She's ruining it for me.

As much as I find Demi annoying, she is so much more entertaining than the bletch and moans that come from Kelsey and Tammy. And it's that unfiltered mouth of hers that the producers like. She says it like it is and it stings, sounds stupid and makes her look like a brainless stooge. But it is entertaining.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:23 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1430264198882287621?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:48 pm

So excited to see Lance Bass host!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:06 pm

wth a weather warning no where near me, interrupting my fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 pm

I don't even remember Thomas. dizzy

BTW those rating upthread, they hit it out of the park.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh brother Demi stays. She's ruining it for me.

As much as I find Demi annoying, she is so much more entertaining than the bletch and moans that come from Kelsey and Tammy. And it's that unfiltered mouth of hers that the producers like. She says it like it is and it stings, sounds stupid and makes her look like a brainless stooge. But it is entertaining.

I personally don't find her entertaining. I think her time was up, but she trashed RS a few months ago and Fleiss hates him so this is her thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:31 pm

That was sweet of Serena to talk to Joe and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before she went on the date with Thomas.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Naturally Thomas pulls Serena to get poor Joe worked up. I'm glad that she spoke to him before going on the date and that he understood...even if it was killing him.

I hope Joe isn't too upset watching Serena say how attracted she is to Thomas.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:40 pm

rofl Joe making fun of Thomas' pink short shorts.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou