SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:10 pm

Poor Erich is freaking out. Gabby comes back after having a bit of a think. I really feel for him. She is her own worst enemy and is pushing him away by shutting him out. Give the guy a bone, anything...wink, smile...to keep him from totally freaking out.

Gabby...you know exactly why you had this conversation. You've been through this before. You know what production is capable of.

She is one of those people who need the space and time to think things through and doesn't like being pushed. I get it, but I don't think Erich was pressuring her. He was just telling her how he was feeling and how invested he was in them. It was all producers pushing his buttons and getting him worked up and probably telling him to go talk to Gabby, knowing how she would react. Bastards!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Tennis...fun, but not exactly romantic.

Just wait Gabby. You don't get each other as much as you think.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:18 pm

I'm not getting why Gabby was all tick off about how Erich was feeling. What's wrong with an open honest conversation. That's not a good start.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:23 pm

I really wish the show would stop pushing for an engagement at the end. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Gabby...Erich already told you he loves you. Forget about these other guys. Enjoy the one who actually fights for you!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:51 pm

Wow wow goodbye 👋🏼 don’t let the door hit you on the way out…not a good look for you J.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:53 pm

The rumor that Jason left on his own at the F2 because he couldn’t see himself with Gabby was right all along.

I actually believed that rumor from the first time it was posted. In fact looking back, I posted that the “he never loved me” would go with Jason leaving on his own at the F2 and that’s exactly what it was from.

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:57 pm

Brutal. Jason should have bowed out long ago
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:58 pm

And we finally know when she wore that yellow knit dress!! Not what I expected time wise actually
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Not sure why I feel bad watching this. How much is acting ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:59 pm

Sprite wrote:Gabby...Erich already told you he loves you. Forget about these other guys. Enjoy the one who actually fights for you!!

I Agree! It’s like she wants to be the one to dump them!! I just do t like understand if you are in love with Erich.. why all this??? I believe she just wanted to be In Control!! But sometimes you can control people!!JJMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:00 pm

Time for Rachel to be dumped.

This is such a snooze.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Fleurdesel
CHO
albean99
LaineyG
ilgirl