SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Guardianangel said “Sleuthing involves not only s/caps but body language too which at times is a huge clue.” Totally agree with this and social media is another clue, not by itself, but along with screen caps etc. can be a helpful tool. I saw Rachel’s TikTok at the time of the breakup and she chose a breakup song and remember thinking to myself that’s a little odd. Then Tino also had some stories on Instagram that gave me pause. They were both breakup songs. Hindsight is always 20/20. 😉

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:16 pm

There isn't a possibility that TPTB filmed the breakup so Tino could be the Bachelor, do you? I assumed not, but I guess it's possible (esp. if what RS said about it not being Nate is true). I figured it would be Zach.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:27 pm

I don’t think Zach has an exceedingly high like factor on twitter etc. it’s not bad but not an overwhelming fan fav. Either. JMO.

Of course they may have had him in mind all along and the FS was his audition (like Andi) JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:31 pm

I don't think they are putting Tino in a good enough way to be named The Bachelor. I could be wrong, but I hope he isn''t Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:49 pm

suzq wrote:I don't think they are putting Tino in a good enough way to be named The Bachelor.  I could be wrong, but I hope he isn''t Bachelor.

That's true. Especially with the frequent topic of his parents being brought up. I think that whole situation rubbed people the wrong way.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:52 am

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel Yes, I agree it could be the "break up" arguement.  I am just confused looking at the outside of the house.  It is different from many LA (esp. San Fernando Valley) houses where tptb seem to have a lot of SHV houses rented.  The style is a bit different.  My first thought was it might have been in Fl near Rachel's home.

Hearsay is that the safe house was booked for 2 consecutive visits. The first was for Johnny & Victoria & the second for Rachel & Tino filming. The second is when the noise complaint occurred. Not sure if the location can be sleuthed going the Johnny/Victoria avenue.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:46 am

Not that surprised. I never really thought tptb would want two happy endings. How boring...in their book. I thought one would get a happy ending...at least for a while...and the other not so much. It also wouldn't surprise me if they had their dirty paws involved in that breakup. They've done it in the past.

Rachel has shown herself more OTT during the season, so it makes sense they would strike there. While Gabby has been insecure due to her mommy issues, she seems more genuine, warts and all, and generally more level headed. Once she and Erich had a good chance to talk, I think she would feel more secure and things would settle down. Rachel on the other hand, I could see being more high maintenance. Too bad. Both couples seemed so crazy about each other. It will be interesting to see what the cause of all this was. More than likely something stupid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:20 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tf0b9fqq4ks2u4nwwr9qoxtr8do6h5tu2mpugrs4&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rfggctuyghpgrmu4ummsb5zla6zol3w86kghg04a&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:35 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47syxa2cujs6q16sr9r8ze8lvrwvqlk9hkyq8hgn3g&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ap08a26xfue6oopt8jjzlazaga02k0b4epquk9wl&rid=giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don’t think Zach has an exceedingly high like factor on twitter etc. it’s not bad but not an overwhelming fan fav. Either. JMO.

Of course they may have had him in mind all along and the FS was his audition (like Andi) JMO.

I'm not opposed to Zach, although I found him to be a bit of a turnoff in this episode. Aven was the one who caught my attention. He's very handsome and seems like a decent guy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:31 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4786d880ff5d7e4257a7b70caa0aeb051d02d8dda5&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c45b0ade7d2c8fa7746ccca081c5695b25412a24&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Fleurdesel
CHO
albean99
LaineyG
ilgirl