SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:53 pm

@GuardianAngel  The location didn't seem like the usual SHV homes.  It almost didn't remind me of a SCal location.  It also didn't remind me of the proported SH where a noise complaint was made.  I'm of no help in sleuthing this because it doesn't look like anything around here....but they may have found the one place that could stump us.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:55 pm

Where was the location of Rachel - in front of a white shingled house - on a driveway? That didn't look like Mexico - but not like S CA either ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:58 pm

^^@BachFan27 I agree with much of what you’re saying, and most specifically your comments around Rachel & her men.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:10 pm

This episode was crazy.  It was almost like the news motto, "if it bleeds, it leads".   Right now I wish Gabby and Rachel would just take a pause and see how they feel IRL before committing to any one.  Erich was all in and now wants to date.  IDK what Tino is so angry about but it doesn't bode well.  I think the show would be well served to not hold the engagement as a goal.  Look at the success with BIP couples compared to Bachelor/ette.  TPTB have to reign in the mean-spirited attempts at forcing DRAMA and let the show evolve with good casting and good production.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:32 pm

I'm gonna put this here, but mods please move if it should be elsewhere.  RS is reporting that Tino and Rachel have broken up and are no longer engaged.  IDK if that means they did get engaged or not.  RS doesn't  have details other than they will not be getting back together at the ATFR.  This leads support to speculation that the arguement where Tino is seen leaving the house as being the possible break up.  IDK if RS will get anything more before the finale, but I wouldn't be surprised if more comes out by then.  I am disappointed because I thought they had a good chance but I do believe this scoop RS has.  It will be interesting, which I guess is what  we get now instead of "happy".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm gonna put this here, but mods please move if it should be elsewhere.  RS is reporting that Tino and Rachel have broken up and are no longer engaged.  IDK if that means they did get engaged or not.  RS doesn't  have details other than they will not be getting back together at the ATFR.  This leads support to speculation that the arguement where Tino is seen leaving the house as being the possible break up.  IDK if RS will get anything more before the finale, but I wouldn't be surprised if more comes out by then.  I am disappointed because I thought they had a good chance but I do believe this scoop RS has.  It will be interesting, which I guess is what  we get now instead of "happy".

It does seem to make sense - her demeanor at the MTA - and the preview from last night. Must be hard on both of them - and to have it filmed - overly embarrassing ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:26 pm

But wth did Tino do in order to have Rachel questioning him and have it filmed like she wanted to get back at him almost (maybe it's me overthinking this)? and Tino wanting to get out of that house so bad crying. They could of have a quieter breakup off camera and not even have to mention the real reason why. whatever Tino did, I am guessing it kind of ìnsulted" Rachel for sure. Oh and Jesse loves drama as much as Chris H did. He's doing a terrific job at announcing that AFRTC drama, He must have studied Chris H. every lines!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:35 pm

The show would never go for a quiet breakup off-camera. Look at Arie/Becca and Hannah/Jed. If you break up before the Finale/AFTR -- the show will film the breakup to air. That is part of their "storyline" of the show's outcome.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:37 pm

I am not saying that this the right way to handle a breakup at all, but it is what they will do.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:19 pm

@Fleurdesel  Totally off topic, but I saw your avatar with JoJo.  I was watching the news this am on my local cable (Spectrum) and JoJo was doing a commercial for them, Spectrum.   I had it on mute cause I was on the phone, but she looked great!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:24 pm

As others have mentioned, Rachel did not look happy at the end of the MTA. She didn't know what to do with her hands and was fidgeting. As others have said that night and in recent posts, that was a huge red flag. Sleuthing involves not only s/caps but body language too which at times is a huge clue.

@pavalygurl I don't think I saw any s/caps of the alleged SHV where there was a noise complaint. IDK but I noticed last night Tino walking out of the patio doors into the pool area was new to me.

Could this be he SH breakup?

"I want an answer for why you did what you did"

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu943

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu944

Gabby has the same outfit walking down the hallway and leaving the room.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu945

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu946

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSGruEBscVI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:39 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, I agree it could be the "break up" arguement.  I am just confused looking at the outside of the house.  It is different from many LA (esp. San Fernando Valley) houses where tptb seem to have a lot of SHV houses rented.  The style is a bit different.  My first thought was it might have been in Fl near Rachel's home.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Fleurdesel
CHO
albean99
LaineyG
ilgirl