SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:42 pm

Good for her. Glad to hear she's doing well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:Khelsi is home and doing well .. seems she has a new fella too 🥰

YAY!!! That's awesome! beatingheart

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:09 pm

Ryan is featured in an article. Here's a clip of it:

Ryan faced his fair share of criticism online from viewers, and he would sometimes respond to his critics to try to share a more well-rounded view of what happened that can sometimes be distorted in the edited clips.

"There was a lot of misjudgment or misunderstanding of who I am due to the way the show portrayed my character. I do understand some of that," Ryan said. "It's not easy to have your heart on your sleeve in a process like this because it was so abnormal. They say any publicity is good publicity, which I'm still trying to understand."

While he thought he wasn't always portrayed in the best light, there were aspects of the show's editing that he was happy with.

"It actually showed a lot of growth in my character, which was a genuine aspect of me," Ryan said.

Farmer Wants a Wife: Farmer Ryan Reflects on His Personal Growth

I'm glad that Khelsi's doing better. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 4256136633 I noticed that Allen has his facial hair back now in videos he's posted.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:59 am

Rats.  It didn't work out between Ashley and Landon.
https://tvshowsace.com/2023/05/22/speculation-landon-heaton-ashley-l-have-split-after-new-post/

With all the successes with this show in the other countries, it sure makes me wonder.  Did they just do a poor job of casting, or is it the type of people in the US who are interested in being part of a reality show?  Maybe a little of both.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:22 pm

I've just watched 4 seasons of the Aussie version and 2 of the 4 didn't have any lasting relationships (3 of the guys broke up with their pick within a month on one season). The other two had 1 marriage in each. I don't think the US version is doing that badly although it doesn't seem like the farmers get that much time with the ladies. It will interesting to see if they do it differently in season 2.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:44 pm

Sadly, FWaW is now 0 for 4.

https://tvshowsace.com/2023/06/20/farmer-wants-a-wife-meghan-baker-reveals-split-from-hunter/

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:10 pm

That's too bad! Not off to a good start. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:24 pm

I know it's worked out some seasons on other versions but I have to wonder if the format isn't conducive to getting to know each other very well. It could also be that the ladies weren't really as prepared to change their life styles quite that much. It's hard enough just moving to another city. I hope that next season is better.

It will be interesting to see if any of the guys are really serious about finding someone for a serious relationship. They'll probably have a lot more opportunities to meet someone after being on the show. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:50 pm

Here's a short interview that Hunter did. They had a brief clip of him singing also. I still really like him. Link

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:02 pm

Season 2 starts tonight .. 4 new fellas
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:04 pm

Can’t wait!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:07 am

Ugh only one hour 🙁
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq