SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 11, 2023 5:15 am

I was thinking some more about Landon.  Does anyone know if he's kissed anyone yet?  I'm not sure if he didn't want to kiss either of his final 2 right after their hometown dates, or if he just hasn't kissed anyone yet.  On the lips, anyway.

If he has not kissed anyone, then those pictures of him kissing Ashley L must be proof that he chose her.  And it has to be them.  There aren't any two possibilities left of a couple with that height difference and the girl with long dark hair.  I hope this works out for him.  He really seems like a genuinely kind, thoughtful and considerate person.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 6:04 am

Certainly could be Hayley -
In the preview last night the announcer said one of the guys left disappointed or words to that effect. I think if Hayley does come to give her answer - she will refuse Ryan.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 11:27 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I was thinking some more about Landon.  Does anyone know if he's kissed anyone yet?  I'm not sure if he didn't want to kiss either of his final 2 right after their hometown dates, or if he just hasn't kissed anyone yet.  On the lips, anyway.

If he has not kissed anyone, then those pictures of him kissing Ashley L must be proof that he chose her.  And it has to be them.  There aren't any two possibilities left of a couple with that height difference and the girl with long dark hair.  I hope this works out for him.  He really seems like a genuinely kind, thoughtful and considerate person.

Landon did kiss Ashley L on their one on one date. Both when they were dancing in the field - and then the screencap of them in the river bed.
It appears that Landon wears the grey suit - and we have the pic of him kissing Ashley L with her hands cupping his face - so I think he picks her. We never saw him kissing Ashley R - to my knowledge.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 11, 2023 12:21 pm

Great comments and speculation, everyone!
I thought that Ryan and Sarah were really hot together, but I did not like her at ALL on her home turf last night. She acted like an entitled princess to me.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Just wanted to share this. Did anyone else's heart melt when Meghan told Hunter that when she decided to return to his ranch, that was her choosing him?

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen18
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089994023717&mibextid=LQQJ4d

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 11, 2023 1:10 pm

CHO wrote:Certainly could be Hayley -
In the preview last night the announcer said one of the guys left disappointed or words to that effect.  I think if Hayley does come to give her answer - she will refuse Ryan.

I looked up what she said and it was "but not everyone is guaranteed a happy ever after". That could mean anything. They want us to think that it's one of the farmers but it could just be the ladies who don't get picked.

I was quite surprised that Ryan had been thinking about Hayley. I don't know what she was feeling and Ryan's hard to read also so no idea what will happen although it appears that he'll pick Hayley if she shows up. I still don't see a serious relationship with them.

While I like Rebecca, it really seems like she's got a good thing going on already and would be better off finding someone where she lives. Allen seems very into Khelsi and vice versa so it could work out the best for everyone. Allen was a surprise to me since I thought he was too serious and closed off in the beginning but he and Hunter are now my favorites.

I was surprised by how much Landon seems into Ashley L. He was hard to read all along but there seems to be some chemistry between them. I would never have picked her for him in the beginning but they're growing on me.

Hunter and Meghan gave some real "buying signals" last night. Her saying coming back meant she was choosing him and him saying to the camera that he's falling in love with her. It's hard not to see them end up together no matter how they tried to fool us with her wanting to end up in Tennessee. It was fun to see Hunter's face when talking about Meghan. So cute! awwww      -Definitely saw it, @Buckeye_Fan.  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 11, 2023 3:38 pm

So several people on "another board" said they watched a "live" with Khelsi last night and that she said Sydney had told her she and Rebecca weren't invited to the viewing party (or whatever it is) because they didn't fit the algorithm. She said words to the effect of "what algorithm?" and that she was a math teacher and certainly knew what an algorithm was. Apparently she said her feelings were really hurt not to have been invited. Some of the posters said that they sensed that Sydney was a 'mean girl".
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 11, 2023 6:27 pm

Well I liked Allen's date, he has two great choices. She seems like such a catch, maybe too similar to him though? And to leave all that... also, no family, just friends. Made me feel a bit for her.

Hunter is gone for Meghan. I like them together too. I hope that one works out.

Ryan. He had no good choices. I hope he realizes that and doesn't pick someone just to pick someone.

Landen. I liked his date. She is a better fit for him. Keeps him a bit on his toes. I hope they work out.

Next week should be interesting.
The algorithm thing confuses me. This is not a Fox sponsored finale viewing right? Allen will be there, right? I wonder why he would go if Khelsi's feelings are hurt from not being invited? Anxious to watch it all play out and find out who, if anybody, is still together.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 11, 2023 6:41 pm

Any chance of someone summarizing the Sydney & Khelsi situation ?
Thx
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 12, 2023 6:03 am

provenceguy wrote:So several people on "another board" said they watched a "live" with Khelsi last night and that she said Sydney had told her she and Rebecca weren't invited to the viewing party (or whatever it is) because they didn't fit the algorithm. She said words to the effect of "what algorithm?" and that she was a math teacher and certainly knew what an algorithm was. Apparently she said her feelings were really hurt not to have been invited. Some of the posters said that they sensed that Sydney was a 'mean girl".  

Sydney seems to have a lot of friends, including Meghan, who is/was her strongest competition for Hunter.  But when Meghan returned after her grandfather had died, there was something off-putting to me when Sydney admitted to Meghan she had kissed Hunter.  If I remember correctly, Sydney didn't offer the information - I think Meghan asked if anyone had.  So maybe Sydney was in an awkward situation and there wasn't much she could do about it other than lie.  But the feeling I got was that Sydney didn't have any compassion for how it might have made Meghan feel.  Which irks me even more now knowing that Sydney's life goals would have probably kept her from accepting any proposals from Hunter anyway.  She shouldn't have even been there to begin with.

It also makes sense to me that this event might be orchestrated by Sydney. Or at least she could be heavily involved. I was confused about why Kiersten would be part of this, considering she was eliminated fairly early on, and how many people even remember who she is without a reminder? She was not prominently featured, and didn't even get a 1-1 date. But Meghan and Sydney are tight with Kiersten. Oh, and she was one of Allen's ladies! And it's Allen's F2 who aren't invited. It's all becoming clearer. So maybe Kiersten is jealous of Khelsi and Rebecca, or she might not even have liked them for whatever reason.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 12, 2023 6:18 pm

Check out Meghan's Instagram post about behind the scenes from her HTD. The 2nd pic is so adorable! Meghan's Instagram

It just doesn't seem right that Khelsi and Rebecca won't be there when Allen is but not even all the farmers are there. I don't know who organized it but it seems like it's sponsored by the Ranch where it's at. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2023 5:55 am

@albean99 Those pictures are adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq