SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:48 am

Well Aaron B was partying with Aaron Clancy today from stories of people that were partying with them. Reddit posted some of them. So he isn’t f1.

They usually keep f3 in the frc location but from g/r season f3 s Johnny was home before fsd finish taping per rs and Zach and Jason both had phone access before filming finish. And Aven went home the night before frc. So they maybe changed some rules on when these people go home.

Also when Hannah B took four guys to fsd instead of three Luke P flew home immediately but Peter had to stay on location. Not saying all four went to Fiji because no proof and Xavier’s strange phone activity wouldn’t be explained if that had happen. Just speculating why Aaron could be home.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:36 am

Glad Aaron is out...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 01, 2023 1:49 am

Jesse Palmer posted from a plane today. Hmm possible headed home.

It’s already May 1st in Fiji. Even if we think that date with Aaron was possibly the last fsd we may be a day short. Unless if Aaron self eliminated and they decided to for go the rc. I know someone on Reddit didn’t think iAaron was the last fsd because of things someone they know in Fiji overheard but the schedule been extra weird this season. Also thinking with this timeline it had to be only three fsds, specially with a day short of filming going by my math. Jmo.

Jesse and others that hosted are usually at fsd/frc location the whole time or if anything come to the location later than others but I never known a host to leave early. Specially if only three fsds and the beach shoots of Charity are before the first fsd, if a regular schedule frc would be today (and likely right now). Even if the Reddit theory maybe right that wouldd mean frc would be to morrow and I’d think Jesse would have to already be there.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon May 01, 2023 2:16 am

Maybe she was so smitten with the final one that they let her let #2 go after the FSD as well and there was only one meet the parents, one LCD and the FRC. With Fleiss gone, maybe they’ll allow a love story ending without drama. 😍😍😍
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 01, 2023 7:01 am

@smg2587 thanks for the Jesse update. I can't imagine Jesse not being at the FRC unless he had a family emergency. I think they've wrapped this super-short season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 01, 2023 3:45 pm

Looks more and more to me that Dotun is F1

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2023 8:18 pm

@barbell I would love that scenario to play out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 01, 2023 11:49 pm

this season has disaster written all over it imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 02, 2023 1:15 pm

@ariwolf it really is "different" and I'm thinking not necessarily in a good way, unless Charity does find her love.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2023 9:35 pm

What bothers me is it appears to be a shorter season. Why? They would have known from the beginning and why did they do that?

Also the time change for me anyway is a incovenience. I'm not one to record anything because I won't have time to watch it.

It's as if they want poor ratings.

You would think with the changes with MF leaving, they'd want a huge success of a season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 02, 2023 10:21 pm

Got this info from Reddit, Joey’s sister posted him in her stories today but deleted said post pretty fast. The picture is tagged North Carolina.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue May 02, 2023 10:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Got this info from Reddit, Joey’s sister posted him in her stories today but deleted said post pretty fast. The picture is tagged North Carolina.

I saw that post and let me say Joey is really sexy!!! I would not be angry if he is chosen as the bachelor if Charity didn't pick him. His IG is still private so I wonder when he got back.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity