SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Since we are discussing edit I think you should look at the edit for the bachelorette as much as possible since this is the female lead.......

Mederith chose Ian her Chemistry/physical edit over Matt her emotional/stable edit guy..

Ali chose Roberto her Chemistry/physical/ hot edit over emotional Chris

Deanna chose Jesse but would have been Granham his edit was physical vs Jason who was stable/emotionally..

So for what I am seeing the femal leads tend to pick chemistry/lust over emtionally connection most of the time...

Having chemistry and the chemistry edit is different imo. They did everything they could to hide the chemistry between Meredith & Ian and in fact a ton of viewers thought she was going to pick Matthew. Ian's edit was more that he was a wanderer and wouldn't propose. There was chemistry with Roberto but he was largely hidden and it was actually Frank that we saw having chemistry with Ali plus he appeared to break her heart. I think he was supposed to be f2 which is why Chris L's edit was so confusing. You can't really use DeAnna because the editing was based on Graham leaving 4th. It's hard to say what his edit would have been if he was the f1. I think if JP is the f1 there will have to be an attempt to scale back on showing him and the chemistry as much. Maybe he will pull back. There's lots of editing to be done so we'll all have to see what happens. I just think it's too easy to jump on the bandwagon based mostly on RS and chemistry. Maybe there's a change on how they edit this season but right now I get the feeling that RS has been Fleissed yet again and someone else, probably Ben F, is the f1.

It's funny to me when poster say that people are on someone's bandwagon because of RS.....I just take a small offense at that Smiley, because I know for me I alwyas look at the first episode spoiler free come to my conclusion of who I like, my gut opinion and then go from there, I like JP this season from the first night an I am stcking with him, no matter what spoilers come or go......

I just think you can't have it both ways when it comes to edit....Chemistry is just chemistry, I remember the Matt's fans saying the same things about Ian was too in your face and he has the chemistry edit etc....The same think with Roberto in Ali's season so no matter what else the edit has going on, Ian/Roberto they were still editted has having the most chemistry with the lead, same as JP.....

I agree with the bolded, and it's funny that this statement has been brought up several times just in the last 24 hours. I don't care what RS says. I personally believe he knows who the F2 guys are and gets us to that point. It's then up to us to sleuth out further information. Just because we come to the same conclusion as RS, I think it is assumed that we are too lazy to figure things out on our own. For me, I think JP is F1, NOT because RS said it, but because of the things that have occurred after the show. yes

The bolded last sentence ITA :yes:
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I agree with the bolded, and it's funny that this statement has been brought up several times just in the last 24 hours. I don't care what RS says. I personally believe he knows who the F2 guys are and gets us to that point. It's then up to us to sleuth out further information. Just because we come to the same conclusion as RS, I think it is assumed that we are too lazy to figure things out on our own. For me, I think JP is F1, NOT because RS said it, but because of the things that have occurred after the show. yes

The bolded last sentence ITA :yes:

YUP! yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 pm

yes I agree as well. I also think we cannot rule out JP just because RS believes it is him. Maybe someone intentionally fed him the correct information thinking no one would believe him because he has been wrong so much in the past. Anyway, if that doesn't make sense, I think we should just ignore RS's F1 pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 am

Gina wrote:Great post NativeNewYorker and welcome. One thing you said made me remember, it's almost exactly how Ryan Sutter felt:
JP has expressed his own surprise at feeling as much as he did after one date. He also said this week that he doesn't know if he should get emotionally involved now, because he doesn't know where Ashley's head is at. I think these are honest feelings from a guy who seems to be falling for this girl.

You know, I had forgotten about what happened with Ryan Sutter! That was probably one of my favorites of all time. I actually picked out Ryan right from the start, just like with Roberto and JP. However, I think that I got really emotionally invested Ryan being the F1. I couldn't be objective. Also, I didn't even have a computer back then and no internet. I just thought he was right for her. I know many thought it would be Charlie, but I still had that gut feeling that it would be Ryan.

Now you have got me remembering how he had to struggle with his feelings and whether he should allow himself to become involved. You made a great point. Yes, JP is definitely struggling to keep himself from getting too emotionally invested, when he doesn't really know how Ashley feels. I think JP comes across as very honest and straightforward in these ITM's. I don't know that he expected to feel this way after one date, but I have a feeling that there was a lot going on in their first date. I think the emotional feelings are there on JP's part, but he isn't sure that Ashley feels the same way. And we don't know either. We know that she thinks he's the best kisser,"by far" and is one sexy man with his shaved head. but beyond that we don't know if she is really becoming emotionally involved.

Thanks so miuch for bringing up Ryan! yes
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 am

mnmhughes wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Since we are discussing edit I think you should look at the edit for the bachelorette as much as possible since this is the female lead.......

Mederith chose Ian her Chemistry/physical edit over Matt her emotional/stable edit guy..

Ali chose Roberto her Chemistry/physical/ hot edit over emotional Chris

Deanna chose Jesse but would have been Granham his edit was physical vs Jason who was stable/emotionally..

So for what I am seeing the femal leads tend to pick chemistry/lust over emtionally connection most of the time...

Having chemistry and the chemistry edit is different imo. They did everything they could to hide the chemistry between Meredith & Ian and in fact a ton of viewers thought she was going to pick Matthew. Ian's edit was more that he was a wanderer and wouldn't propose. There was chemistry with Roberto but he was largely hidden and it was actually Frank that we saw having chemistry with Ali plus he appeared to break her heart. I think he was supposed to be f2 which is why Chris L's edit was so confusing. You can't really use DeAnna because the editing was based on Graham leaving 4th. It's hard to say what his edit would have been if he was the f1. I think if JP is the f1 there will have to be an attempt to scale back on showing him and the chemistry as much. Maybe he will pull back. There's lots of editing to be done so we'll all have to see what happens. I just think it's too easy to jump on the bandwagon based mostly on RS and chemistry. Maybe there's a change on how they edit this season but right now I get the feeling that RS has been Fleissed yet again and someone else, probably Ben F, is the f1.

It's funny to me when poster say that people are on someone's bandwagon because of RS.....I just take a small offense at that Smiley, because I know for me I alwyas look at the first episode spoiler free come to my conclusion of who I like, my gut opinion and then go from there, I like JP this season from the first night an I am stcking with him, no matter what spoilers come or go......

I just think you can't have it both ways when it comes to edit....Chemistry is just chemistry, I remember the Matt's fans saying the same things about Ian was too in your face and he has the chemistry edit etc....The same think with Roberto in Ali's season so no matter what else the edit has going on, Ian/Roberto they were still editted has having the most chemistry with the lead, same as JP.....

What things have occured after the show. Can you enlighten me on that please??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Gina wrote:Great post NativeNewYorker and welcome. One thing you said made me remember, it's almost exactly how Ryan Sutter felt:
JP has expressed his own surprise at feeling as much as he did after one date. He also said this week that he doesn't know if he should get emotionally involved now, because he doesn't know where Ashley's head is at. I think these are honest feelings from a guy who seems to be falling for this girl.

You know, I had forgotten about what happened with Ryan Sutter! That was probably one of my favorites of all time. I actually picked out Ryan right from the start, just like with Roberto and JP. However, I think that I got really emotionally invested Ryan being the F1. I couldn't be objective. Also, I didn't even have a computer back then and no internet. I just thought he was right for her. I know many thought it would be Charlie, but I still had that gut feeling that it would be Ryan.

Now you have got me remembering how he had to struggle with his feelings and whether he should allow himself to become involved. You made a great point. Yes, JP is definitely struggling to keep himself from getting too emotionally invested, when he doesn't really know how Ashley feels. I think JP comes across as very honest and straightforward in these ITM's. I don't know that he expected to feel this way after one date, but I have a feeling that there was a lot going on in their first date. I think the emotional feelings are there on JP's part, but he isn't sure that Ashley feels the same way. And we don't know either. We know that she thinks he's the best kisser,"by far" and is one sexy man with his shaved head. but beyond that we don't know if she is really becoming emotionally involved.

You're welcome. Thank YOU for such logical and insightful posts.Also Ryan Sutter was shy and JP said on the beach, "now I'm going to get all shy again" when she asked how he felt about her and he said "you know". Very similar to Trista and Ryan's interactions. BTW, I was in love with Ryan Sutter, and he's the ONLY F1 of both the bach and the bach'lette in all these seasons, that I ever picked from the M & G and wanted to be F1, who was!!

I really like all F4 guys and Ryan P, so I'm ready for any ending ~ it just seems, as of now, that JP is really falling deeply in love with Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 am

Does anyone agree with me though, that they needed to show a semi-obvious F1 with the whole Bentley drama? I really think they needed to show a connection with her true F1 while the Bentley stuff was going on. Lots of people are bashing her about bentley when she's got this other great guy who she seems to have great chemistry with. Then they'll throw a little Ben in to confuse us all but at the end of the day it'll be JP, like it was probably always JP.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am

I think they have started to remedy some of the Bentley stuff. Ashley's Leno appearance, her appearance with Chris on 411, but especially the way that she and Chris explained that while there were other relationships developing, she had to eliminate Bentley as a contender to move on. We are not seeing her obsessed with him anymore, just not resigned yet.

If JP is her F1, he started undermining the Bentley story from the beginning. He was there as a stand out at the M&G. He didnt get a date, but stole a kiss. He picked up the pieces when Bentley left - poweful date relationship wise IRL. He was with her on the orphanage date, being manly and skillful, and kissed her in the rain, on a secluded beach and cave-manned her back to the house - staking territory :missclap:
Next week he will fight for her honor again and then do battle with the ghost of Bentley on the next date.

I'd say that JP has been in the thick of the fight to foil Bentley all along.
firework

We have budding relationships with Constantine and Ames that she is now noticing. Next week will accelerate the building attraction with Ben F from the orphanage date. Hopefully the constant Bentley repeat will abate so viewers will notice what is happening without him. yes
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

jelle wrote:I think they have started to remedy some of the Bentley stuff. Ashley's Leno appearance, her appearance with Chris on 411, but especially the way that she and Chris explained that while there were other relationships developing, she had to eliminate Bentley as a contender to move on. We are not seeing her obsessed with him anymore, just not resigned yet.

If JP is her F1, he started undermining the Bentley story from the beginning. He was there as a stand out at the M&G. He didnt get a date, but stole a kiss. He picked up the pieces when Bentley left - poweful date relationship wise IRL. He was with her on the orphanage date, being manly and skillful, and kissed her in the rain, on a secluded beach and cave-manned her back to the house - staking territory :missclap:
Next week he will fight for her honor again and then do battle with the ghost of Bentley on the next date.

I'd say that JP has been in the thick of the fight to foil Bentley all along.
firework

We have budding relationships with Constantine and Ames that she is now noticing. Next week will accelerate the building attraction with Ben F from the orphanage date. Hopefully the constant Bentley repeat will abate so viewers will notice what is happening without him. yes

Very well thought out post, Jelle. I couldn't agree with you more. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

Gina wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

You're welcome. Thank YOU for such logical and insightful posts.Also Ryan Sutter was shy and JP said on the beach, "now I'm going to get all shy again" when she asked how he felt about her and he said "you know". Very similar to Trista and Ryan's interactions. BTW, I was in love with Ryan Sutter, and he's the ONLY F1 of both the bach and the bach'lette in all these seasons, that I ever picked from the M & G and wanted to be F1, who was!!

I really like all the F4 guys and Ryan P, so I'm ready for any ending ~ it just seems, as of now, that JP is really falling deeply in love with Ashley.

I am also okay with all the F4 guys. Ryan seems nice, but I don't get as much from him as the others. I think Ashley ended up with some great guys and that is something to celebrate after the Bentley nonsense!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am

[quote="mnmhughes"]
luvlady345 wrote:

Maybe I am missing some important clue. What things have occurred AFTER the show to point to JP as F1.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 am

I kind of understand what is going on. Some root for contestants because they are fans and like what they see (which is great as the fans support and encourage their fave). Picking a fave very early (even from the first episode) and just sticking to him/her because we like what we see. Usually to draw any conclusions, it takes a number of episodes. maybe 6, 7 or more to really understand something of the pattern being employed.

On the other hand, I notice the only 2 contestants being considered on the boards for F1 are Ben F and JP. We may claim we are not influenced, but considering that only these 2 men are actively being considered, shows how much we are influenced by the spoilers. As far as I see, it is still an open playing field as insiders in the past have been known to have been fleissed and often the spoilers are there just to get you to focus on the wrong things.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222