SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am

Episode 4 - October 24 - Discussion - Spoilers

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 345lbav
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 357kolu
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2dm9tg9
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Eivxc7
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2zeleo3

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 10fuc06
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2lsxk6a
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 4rowly

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 122m2ia
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2hevc7m
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Wb4gfl

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2hi3yom
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 15mhcvb
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Fm1kj8

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2laa1as
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Awyrr9
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2q0984l

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

That shot of Brad with whoever with the umbrella and overlooking the city looks to be in Montmartre. It is a bohemian part of Paris where Sacre Couer is located. It is the highest point in Paris and has great city views. Would be great spot for them to go visit as it is a very charming neighbourhood. I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere from my vacation on that exact spot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm

On the Bachelor Canada site there is an option to take a weekly quiz sponsored by Colgate. The questions are based on the upcoming episode and are pretty revealing about what may be happening for this episode. For example for episode 4 the questions are:
1). Brad is afraid of heights . True or False
2). Who writes a love letter to Brad? You then select from the remaining contestants.

I find question 2 very interesting as there is no mention of this in the previews. Could that be why Whitney goes running to Brad's room to give him a love letter? I wonder who this will be revealed to be on Wed. nite. Also questin 1, I think will be true. Look at the screen caps for the mountain climbing, Brad's face when he is beginning the descent down the mountain he looks scared.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Episode 4 description per guide on my tv.
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Episode 4 description per guide on my tv.
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.

Although Whitney gets the rose on the 2-1 date, I do think that it is she who is threatened by the love letter and goes running to Brad, maybe to tattle tale about the writer of the note.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Intresting to say the least. Im still leaning towards a third girl in Paris, either Ana or Kara.
It is misleading, but I think the 2 on 1 happens during the rock climbing, hence the pics of the blond lady by Brad with the pink top that matches a sc of Chantelle when she is crying.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 4rowly

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2laa1as

When you watch the video, you can see the black straps under her shirt and you can see how the shirt looks in general, to me it matches the shirt worn by the lady in the first pic.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.
But, I do think you are right and 3 do go to Paris, hence the excited pic of Ana and her voice saying it is a dream of hers. That would add up to 3 there then. Now with Kara, since she got a great date in Alberta last week, think it is more likely that she would be on the group date film shooting.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

But, I do think you are right and 3 do go to Paris, hence the excited pic of Ana and her voice saying it is a dream of hers. That would add up to 3 there then. Now with Kara, since she got a great date in Alberta last week, think it is more likely that she would be on the group date film shooting.

This doesn't look like Ana to me.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 15mhcvb_zps1e99596d[/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

This doesn't look like Ana to me.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 15mhcvb_zps1e99596d[/
That one looks like it could be Laura. Dressed in the same clothes as other pics....
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers 2lsxk6a

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 pm

newfiegirl wrote:On the Bachelor Canada site there is an option to take a weekly quiz sponsored by Colgate. The questions are based on the upcoming episode and are pretty revealing about what may be happening for this episode. For example for episode 4 the questions are:
1). Brad is afraid of heights . True or False
2). Who writes a love letter to Brad? You then select from the remaining contestants.

I find question 2 very interesting as there is no mention of this in the previews. Could that be why Whitney goes running to Brad's room to give him a love letter? I wonder who this will be revealed to be on Wed. nite. Also questin 1, I think will be true. Look at the screen caps for the mountain climbing, Brad's face when he is beginning the descent down the mountain he looks scared.

I think you're right, Newfie, and Whitney goes to Brad's room with a love letter. I think her sentiment brings him to tears. We have to remember he has described Whitney as intense.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

I think that's Gabrielle with the hair up one w/ Brad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove