SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Laura/Kara sightseeing - that has to be awkward ----"you wait here, you come with me...." and then swtich..... giggling

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

anders wrote:Laura/Kara sightseeing - that has to be awkward ----"you wait here, you come with me...." and then swtich..... giggling

I'm thinking there may have been some other activity that they all did together before hand and this was separate QT ... but otherwise, ya, really akward.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:51 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose and Whinery, Chantelle is sent home

this looks more like Ana then Whitney to me.
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 122m2ia

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:08 pm

It is interesting that Bianka got a 1-1 right after her Mexico trip. Sure others were not happy at all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.

There are SC's of Brad/Whitney from this week. In one of them she is hugging him with a rose in her hand.

Are these ID'd for Paris or somewhere in Canada?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.

There are SC's of Brad/Whitney from this week. In one of them she is hugging him with a rose in her hand.

Are these ID'd for Paris or somewhere in Canada?

These SC take place in epi4 at the NK'MIP winery in BC after the rock climbing date. They are not from Paris.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 357kolu_zps07c2c16c

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 097_zps0b634413
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 pm

So the climbing date is Chantelle and Whitney. Whitney gets dinner after , and a rose. We're not sure if Chantelle goes, or if Whitney justs gets the dinner date as a prize for winning the rapelling or something.
The photo shoot date is Britany.
At least 2 brunettes go to Paris. One leaves heartbroken.
3 more girls are still unaccounted for. right?

You can watch the four minute season preview at the end of Ep. 1 here , without downloading it. (click on continue as free user.) I hear Bianca say "i cant believe i'm in Paris. " at 1:01.51
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:08 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Episode 4 description per guide on my tv.
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.
But, I do think you are right and 3 do go to Paris, hence the excited pic of Ana and her voice saying it is a dream of hers. That would add up to 3 there then. Now with Kara, since she got a great date in Alberta last week, think it is more likely that she would be on the group date film shooting.

This doesn't look like Ana to me.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 15mhcvb_zps1e99596d[/
That one looks like it could be Laura. Dressed in the same clothes as other pics....
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 2lsxk6a

These are actually two different people. Hair and clothes are not the same.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 R0qd21
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 A11rd

Also, the umbrella is from a Radisson Blu hotel.

Yep, I was just showing that at least 2 made it to Paris and there could be more.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm

anders wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose and Whinery, Chantelle is sent home

But it is Whitney at the winery. so did those 3 go on that date, and ana and chantelle get sent home from the winery?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:So the climbing date is Chantelle and Whitney. Whitney gets dinner after , and a rose. We're not sure if Chantelle goes, or if Whitney justs gets the dinner date as a prize for winning the rapelling or something.
The photo shoot date is Britany.
At least 2 brunettes go to Paris. One leaves heartbroken.
3 more girls are still unaccounted for. right?

You can watch the four minute season preview at the end of Ep. 1 here , without downloading it. (click on continue as free user.) I hear Bianca say "i cant believe i'm in Paris. " at 1:01.51

*Whitney and Chantelle(per SC) rock climbing.There's a SC of Chantelle in same pink outfit crying on Britnay's shoulder which would suggest she leaves after the rock climbing date
*The photo shoot is Britnay, Gabrielle (per SC of her and Brad in limo) and possibly Ana (no SC)
*Paris is (per SC) Bianka, Laura (hair down and carrying a small black handbag as per video preview) and probably Kara, (per SC with dark hair up and big black handbag)

That accounts for all 8 girls going on a date in epi4.
Ana is the only one that hasn't a SC but I doubt that she would be left out .... but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. giggling

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

But it is Whitney at the winery. so did those 3 go on that date, and ana and chantelle get sent home from the winery?

Ana couldn't have been sent home from the rock climbing because she is at the RC4. Logically, Ana was at the photo shoot, in Paris or didn't have a date.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove