Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Laura/Kara sightseeing - that has to be awkward ----"you wait here, you come with me...." and then swtich..... giggling
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm

@anders wrote:Laura/Kara sightseeing - that has to be awkward ----"you wait here, you come with me...." and then swtich..... giggling

I'm thinking there may have been some other activity that they all did together before hand and this was separate QT ... but otherwise, ya, really akward.
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 pm

@richmondrose wrote:
Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose and Whinery, Chantelle is sent home

this looks more like Ana then Whitney to me.

avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4291
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

It is interesting that Bianka got a 1-1 right after her Mexico trip. Sure others were not happy at all.
avatar
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3937
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

@tigertiz wrote:I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.

There are SC's of Brad/Whitney from this week. In one of them she is hugging him with a rose in her hand.

Are these ID'd for Paris or somewhere in Canada?
avatar
jojo47

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm

@jojo47 wrote:
@tigertiz wrote:I think I heard Whitney's voice talk about Paris in the long season preview.

There are SC's of Brad/Whitney from this week. In one of them she is hugging him with a rose in her hand.

Are these ID'd for Paris or somewhere in Canada?

These SC take place in epi4 at the NK'MIP winery in BC after the rock climbing date. They are not from Paris.



avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm

So the climbing date is Chantelle and Whitney. Whitney gets dinner after , and a rose. We're not sure if Chantelle goes, or if Whitney justs gets the dinner date as a prize for winning the rapelling or something.
The photo shoot date is Britany.
At least 2 brunettes go to Paris. One leaves heartbroken.
3 more girls are still unaccounted for. right?

You can watch the four minute season preview at the end of Ep. 1 here , without downloading it. (click on continue as free user.) I hear Bianca say "i cant believe i'm in Paris. " at 1:01.51
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4291
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:08 pm

@momoftrips wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:
@newfiegirl wrote:Episode 4 description per guide on my tv.
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.
But, I do think you are right and 3 do go to Paris, hence the excited pic of Ana and her voice saying it is a dream of hers. That would add up to 3 there then. Now with Kara, since she got a great date in Alberta last week, think it is more likely that she would be on the group date film shooting.

This doesn't look like Ana to me.

[/
That one looks like it could be Laura. Dressed in the same clothes as other pics....


These are actually two different people. Hair and clothes are not the same.




Also, the umbrella is from a Radisson Blu hotel.

Yep, I was just showing that at least 2 made it to Paris and there could be more.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8537
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm

@anders wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:
Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose and Whinery, Chantelle is sent home

this looks more like Ana then Whitney to me.


But it is Whitney at the winery. so did those 3 go on that date, and ana and chantelle get sent home from the winery?
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8537
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 49
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm

@tigertiz wrote:So the climbing date is Chantelle and Whitney. Whitney gets dinner after , and a rose. We're not sure if Chantelle goes, or if Whitney justs gets the dinner date as a prize for winning the rapelling or something.
The photo shoot date is Britany.
At least 2 brunettes go to Paris. One leaves heartbroken.
3 more girls are still unaccounted for. right?

You can watch the four minute season preview at the end of Ep. 1 here , without downloading it. (click on continue as free user.) I hear Bianca say "i cant believe i'm in Paris. " at 1:01.51

*Whitney and Chantelle(per SC) rock climbing.There's a SC of Chantelle in same pink outfit crying on Britnay's shoulder which would suggest she leaves after the rock climbing date
*The photo shoot is Britnay, Gabrielle (per SC of her and Brad in limo) and possibly Ana (no SC)
*Paris is (per SC) Bianka, Laura (hair down and carrying a small black handbag as per video preview) and probably Kara, (per SC with dark hair up and big black handbag)

That accounts for all 8 girls going on a date in epi4.
Ana is the only one that hasn't a SC but I doubt that she would be left out .... but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. giggling



avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@anders wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:
Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose and Whinery, Chantelle is sent home

this looks more like Ana then Whitney to me.


But it is Whitney at the winery. so did those 3 go on that date, and ana and chantelle get sent home from the winery?

Ana couldn't have been sent home from the rock climbing because she is at the RC4. Logically, Ana was at the photo shoot, in Paris or didn't have a date.
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2482
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum