SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Episode 4 description per guide on my tv.
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.

I think this would most likely be Laura. She already had one episode where she got upset when she saw Whitney kissing Brad and he had to go calm her down and urge her to stay...and that was right after she had a really good date. He was questioning her behaviour then and if it happens again I can see him eliminating her...if she doesn't just leave on her own first.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 pm

richmondrose wrote:
The City of Lights shines a path to Brad's heart for one lucky bachelorette while a second is left heartbroken. Jealous fears send anogther woman out of her mind and then out the door.

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.

Although Whitney gets the rose on the 2-1 date, I do think that it is she who is threatened by the love letter and goes running to Brad, maybe to tattle tale about the writer of the note.

I wonder if Whitney's jealousy makes her crazy so she "needs to see Brad". Perhaps she writes him a love letter and then goes to his place to read it to him. Thus Brad's tears (from sentiment).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am

Brad sure seems to cry easily! Sorry, but if he cries over a 'love letter' from Whitney, it just shows that she's final 1. Seems like he's whipped already! But, like I said, I doubt they will be together the day the finale airs.

Afraid of heights, song he thinks about before a Canadian football game is by Brittney Spears and cries over a love letter? I guess I just don't see how he's attractive let alone husband material in any way!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:21 am

atem wrote:Brad sure seems to cry easily! Sorry, but if he cries over a 'love letter' from Whitney, it just shows that she's final 1. Seems like he's whipped already! But, like I said, I doubt they will be together the day the finale airs.

Afraid of heights, song he thinks about before a Canadian football game is by Brittney Spears and cries over a love letter? I guess I just don't see how he's attractive let alone husband material in any way!
Atem, first of all, according to his tweets, we learn of the importance of the tattoo. From what has been said, it may relate to his friend that committed suicide or the other one that was killed in a fire/accident. I think that is why he gets emotional. Also, wondering about the love letter actually coming from Britany. Something is happening with their relationship too. For not being seen much with him, she's always around.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am

Whitney appears to be a very charismatic person. Men often fall for these types and tend to be blind to their other glaring character flaws, and I wouldn't be surprised if Brad is the same. Like Atem, if he does pick Whitney, I predict their relationship will be over all too soon. I have learned to treat this show as "for entertainment purposes only", and not get invested in the outcome being a great romance. Sleuthing is fun, but it is best done when you can stay impartial, and not let your dislike of a contestant get in the way of your objectivity.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 am

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Paris is the City of Lights. I wonder what happens there. Was there a 2-1 and one gets a rose and the other is eliminated? Interesting to say the least. I'm still leaning towards a third girl being in Paris, either Ana or Kara.

Although Whitney gets the rose on the 2-1 date, I do think that it is she who is threatened by the love letter and goes running to Brad, maybe to tattle tale about the writer of the note.

I wonder if Whitney's jealousy makes her crazy so she "needs to see Brad". Perhaps she writes him a love letter and then goes to his place to read it to him. Thus Brad's tears (from sentiment).

I just don't see Whitney being insecure enough to get jealous.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 am

anders wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I just don't see Whitney being insecure enough to get jealous.

I don't see her as outwardly insecure either. But I do see her as intense and competitive enough that she'd take measures to do what she needs to stay a frontrunner.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

But, I do think you are right and 3 do go to Paris, hence the excited pic of Ana and her voice saying it is a dream of hers. That would add up to 3 there then. Now with Kara, since she got a great date in Alberta last week, think it is more likely that she would be on the group date film shooting.

This doesn't look like Ana to me.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 15mhcvb_zps1e99596d[/
That one looks like it could be Laura. Dressed in the same clothes as other pics....
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2lsxk6a

These are actually two different people. Hair and clothes are not the same.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 R0qd21
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 A11rd

Also, the umbrella is from a Radisson Blu hotel.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm

that must be a group date in Paris - do we know who has ind dates next epi and who might be on a multi-date?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 pm

anders wrote:that must be a group date in Paris - do we know who has ind dates next epi and who might be on a multi-date?

Identified per SC so far.
Rock climbing date: Whitney, Chantelle
Photo Shoot: Britany, Gabrielle
Paris: ?Bianka, ?Laura
Unknown: Ana, Kara
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Laura - and we have another SC of him wearing this outfit with another woman wearing a similar jacket but dark pants - so another group date?

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Screenshot07-10-2012161040
Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Screenshot07-10-2012161030

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 15mhcvb

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 pm

anders wrote:that must be a group date in Paris - do we know who has ind dates next epi and who might be on a multi-date?

Whitney and Chantelle, rock climbing, Whitney gets rose at winery, Chantelle is sent home
Gabrielle, Britany and possibly Ana, photo shoot
Laura and Kara, sight seeing
Bianka, 1-1,individual date? carriage ride and event

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 202_zps0bcb3a9c

Brad is wearing a jacket and Bianka a fancy dress under the blanket. no idea

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove