SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 am

momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:
jurystillout wrote: How many episodes total are there?

This is going to be the shortest season ever - there will be 7 episodes and a WTA - so the finale will be Nov 21 (unless there's an episode we're not aware of.

His cut was 25-16 (because he wanted and extra rose) 12-8-4 (he should've only cut 2 but wanted to cut 4) 3-2

I think the season took the same amount of time to film, but they were based in Vancouver and travelled the world from there and always went back to the mansion. So there were prolly extra days for traveling and days off.
There are suppose to be 9 episodes total as per press release with the finale on the 28th of November.

You're right Auntie. Brad answered on FB.

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada yup theres nine!!!! 5 more!
Thankyou, so what the heck...lol. Could the final 4 have meet the parents, no one is eliminated, then brad and them have one last date in PEI for him to id who he wants after the families date? OR, 2 final dates with the F3??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:25 am

Or he realizes he made a mistake and we have one episode of Brad flying to Ottawa to beg Ana to come back on the show. Now that would be the Most! Dramatic! Episode! ever!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:

This is going to be the shortest season ever - there will be 7 episodes and a WTA - so the finale will be Nov 21 (unless there's an episode we're not aware of.

His cut was 25-16 (because he wanted and extra rose) 12-8-4 (he should've only cut 2 but wanted to cut 4) 3-2

I think the season took the same amount of time to film, but they were based in Vancouver and travelled the world from there and always went back to the mansion. So there were prolly extra days for traveling and days off.
There are suppose to be 9 episodes total as per press release with the finale on the 28th of November.

Thankyou, so what the heck...lol. Could the final 4 have meet the parents, no one is eliminated, then brad and them have one last date in PEI for him to id who he wants after the families date? OR, 2 final dates with the F3??

I could see them breaking the LCD/MTP/FRC into two epi's, especially if there's some drama with one of the women. So we would still have:

- HTD's
- FC's
- WTA
- MTP/LCD
- FRC
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks for the breakdown jojo, I was not sure how there could be 5 more episodes either. I wish Chantelle was in the top 4 too. I think Gabrielle replaced her. I am wondering if there will be a suprised visit from someone that he let go already. Has anyone identified who the woman is that walks away from Brad? I can bring over a screencap if that would be helpful. :Smiley:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm

jurystillout wrote:Thanks for the breakdown jojo, I was not sure how there could be 5 more episodes either. I wish Chantelle was in the top 4 too. I think Gabrielle replaced her. I am wondering if there will be a suprised visit from someone that he let go already. Has anyone identified who the woman is that walks away from Brad? I can bring over a screencap if that would be helpful. :Smiley:
sure you can bring a sc over. Yea, Jojo and I were discussing how there could be 5 more episodes as we do know for sure that there are 9 in the series per present and past press releases.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:

I could see them breaking the LCD/MTP/FRC into two epi's, especially if there's some drama with one of the women. So we would still have:

- HTD's
- FC's
- WTA
- MTP/LCD
- FRC

Yep, unless they truely are counting the ATFR as a seperate episode entirely

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Thanks for the breakdown jojo, I was not sure how there could be 5 more episodes either. I wish Chantelle was in the top 4 too. I think Gabrielle replaced her. I am wondering if there will be a suprised visit from someone that he let go already. Has anyone identified who the woman is that walks away from Brad? I can bring over a screencap if that would be helpful. :Smiley:
sure you can bring a sc over. Yea, Jojo and I were discussing how there could be 5 more episodes as we do know for sure that there are 9 in the series per present and past press releases.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Screenshot20121005at115

This is the screencap I am refering to.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Screenshot20121005at115

This is the screencap I am refering to.
Others have said that it is Whitney.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 am

I think the woman walking away in the blue dress is Whitney (over either Bianka, Kara or Gabby).

I'm wondering if someone can make a SC for me. It's from the 2:02:59 mark of the extended preview and it's a moment with Brad in the cream suit and someone in a dress looking out the window. It's the same suit where he's saying "most selfish thing" and then it shows the woman in the red dress walking out the patio doors and Brad puts his hand thru his hair and leaves the room.

If you pause on exactly the 2:02:59 mark, you momentarily catch the woman's face in the window. My guess is the woman is Whitney.

TIA for the person who makes the SC and posts it!

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 am

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Screenshot20121005at121

This one?

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am

jurystillout wrote:Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Screenshot20121005at121

This one?

Jurystillout, it is literally the SC that is one second prior to this one. The woman's face is fully in the window and it's a closer view of both Brad and the woman.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

This one jojo?

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 O5ukgx

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove