SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:04 pm

I'll have to find it again, but Brad said he was packing for Paris when Whitney came to his room.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:I'll have to find it again, but Brad said he was packing for Paris when Whitney came to his room.

He did say that but not sure how accurate.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Finally watched the episode & revising my guesses - F1 Bianka, F2 Kara (wishful thinking), F3 Whitney, F4 Gabrielle.

He really, really likes Bianka, just not sure if she "likes" him.

Now that I have had a chance to see it..I am thinking this too..

I agree... for both Bianka and Whit, he looks at them very intently and passionately... but they rarely look in his eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:05 pm

when will the show air again?? I guess a better question is when will the lovely Miraz please be posting the link for my next Bachelor Brad fix? :giggle

I am enjoying this guy. a lot.

Thank you again for posting the link so I can join in the fun of Bachelor Canada.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:when will the show air again?? I guess a better question is when will the lovely Miraz please be posting the link for my next Bachelor Brad fix? :giggle

I am enjoying this guy. a lot.

Thank you again for posting the link so I can join in the fun of Bachelor Canada.

The show airs wednesdays and generally it will be online the next day.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 pm

You do not exactly see her say it, though the camera was on her when we heard it.
I rewatched and you do see her saying it. I just think that Chantelle left earlier in the week than we were led to believe.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I think he was planning on Chantelle being in the F4 and that was why the hesitation at the rose ceremony. Wondering if Gabby or Kara was the one who took her place.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Since I was the one who brought up about someone giving Brad a love letter, I checked the Bachelor Canada website and the Colgate Fantasy Pool contest which is where I initially saw this info. For week 4, the answer being shown is Whitney gives Brad a love letter. If that is true then why wasn't it shown? I also noticed a number of times during the last eipsode when the girls are doing their alone interviews to the camera, their outfits have not been seen yet or date back to previous episodes, i.e. in episode 4 they show Ana saying she was disappointed she didn't get a rose but the outfit she was wearing was from the first episode meet and greet. I presume in episode 1 she had probably been asked the question "How did you feel when you did not get a rose from the 15, than then Brad asked for an additional one to give you?" Also the conversations are so choppy it's hard to tell what relates to what we are seeing or what has been chopped or what has been pasted from previous or future conversations.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Since I was the one who brought up about someone giving Brad a love letter, I checked the Bachelor Canada website and the Colgate Fantasy Pool contest which is where I initially saw this info. For week 4, the answer being shown is Whitney gives Brad a love letter. If that is true then why wasn't it shown? I also noticed a number of times during the last eipsode when the girls are doing their alone interviews to the camera, their outfits have not been seen yet or date back to previous episodes, i.e. in episode 4 they show Ana saying she was disappointed she didn't get a rose but the outfit she was wearing was from the first episode meet and greet. I presume in episode 1 she had probably been asked the question "How did you feel when you did not get a rose from the 15, than then Brad asked for an additional one to give you?" Also the conversations are so choppy it's hard to tell what relates to what we are seeing or what has been chopped or what has been pasted from previous or future conversations.

I find alot of the conversations very choppy. Brad's convo with Bianka at the restaurant in Paris is really spliced as well. The facial expressions don't always match what's being said.

Another example is when Whitney interrupts Gabby's time at the cocktail party. We see Brad make a face and look at his watch, but I don't think we see Whitney in that frame. I think they spliced in that reaction.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 pm

just logic wrote:I think he was planning on Chantelle being in the F4 and that was why the hesitation at the rose ceremony. Wondering if Gabby or Kara was the one who took her place.

I felt like he really liked Chantelle and feel like she would have been in his F4, too. I found her very refreshing, even with her giggle. I also thought she was very pretty.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am

anders wrote:
jurystillout wrote: How many episodes total are there?

This is going to be the shortest season ever - there will be 7 episodes and a WTA - so the finale will be Nov 21 (unless there's an episode we're not aware of.

His cut was 25-16 (because he wanted and extra rose) 12-8-4 (he should've only cut 2 but wanted to cut 4) 3-2

I think the season took the same amount of time to film, but they were based in Vancouver and travelled the world from there and always went back to the mansion. So there were prolly extra days for traveling and days off.
There are suppose to be 9 episodes total as per press release with the finale on the 28th of November.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:
jurystillout wrote: How many episodes total are there?

This is going to be the shortest season ever - there will be 7 episodes and a WTA - so the finale will be Nov 21 (unless there's an episode we're not aware of.

His cut was 25-16 (because he wanted and extra rose) 12-8-4 (he should've only cut 2 but wanted to cut 4) 3-2

I think the season took the same amount of time to film, but they were based in Vancouver and travelled the world from there and always went back to the mansion. So there were prolly extra days for traveling and days off.
There are suppose to be 9 episodes total as per press release with the finale on the 28th of November.

You're right Auntie. Brad answered on FB.

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada yup theres nine!!!! 5 more!

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove