SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 pm

momoftrips wrote:This one jojo?

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 O5ukgx

Yes, thank you MOT! I think this is Whitney, but who do others think it is? The dialogue in this scene is around the "selfish" topic. Then they show the woman in the red dress walking out the patio door. Is the woman in the window the same woman in the red dress (I think it is)?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I think it is Whitney.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 pm

That red dress lady is Whitney. Who is this blue dress lady or did you mean to say red when you wrote blue?

I think Whitney was telling him who to get rid of and I even think we won't even see that part! You know how this show loves cutting things we see in the preview.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm

atem wrote:That red dress lady is Whitney. Who is this blue dress lady or did you mean to say red when you wrote blue?

I think Whitney was telling him who to get rid of and I even think we won't even see that part! You know how this show loves cutting things we see in the preview.

I think both women are Whitney ~ the woman in the blue dress walking away from Brad (when he's wearing the brown Tshirt) ~ and the woman in the red dress walking out the patio door. I also think the woman in the window is Whitney. She's involved in some drama near the end because it's her slamming the door on Brad as well (she's wearing the blue dress then).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Newfiegirl posted this:

The tv guide description for the Nov 7 episode is:
"As blossoming love outshines dwindling passion, Brad must look deep in his soul to find the right woman. But before he can, one bachelorette gives him an ultimatum that may sabotage his chances at finding love."

This is probably what Whitney and Brad are disagreeing about. Is this likely when he calls Whitney "selfish"? Atem, you're probably right, maybe Whitney tells him who she wants him to send home.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 am

It is Whitney for sure - remember we have the view of her from the back and the hair is def Whitney.

An ultimatum eh...that has to be Whit as well - blossoming love = Bianka, Dwindling passion = Whitney.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 pm

anders wrote:It is Whitney for sure - remember we have the view of her from the back and the hair is def Whitney.

An ultimatum eh...that has to be Whit as well - blossoming love = Bianka, Dwindling passion = Whitney.

I agree. If Whitney does/says something that Brad states as 'selfish' then I can see where that would be a red flag for him. From what we have seen to date the Whitney Brad has seen is very competitive and that's probably something he likes. I don't think he's seen her truly bitchy side (yet).I can actually see Whitney saying that if he wants her to stay then he'd better send so and so home or she's leaving.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove