SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I wonder if he joined here? I noticed LM tweeted him the link. Hope he doesn't think we're a bunch of crazies with all the Jash love. giggling :P

Girl, who does NOT think we're a bunch of crazies with the Jash love yet? I've lost count of how many people involved with this season are possibly reading and rolling their eyes. giggling

So true! laugh out loud Me thinks Mr. and Mrs. Cupcake may be reading here as well. 👋 :giggle:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm

AshleySpivey
@erinn_123 no, this is not the most dramatic episode ever but I think it will comfort a lot of viewers and silence the haters.#Bachelorette 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Manhattan, NY in reply to erinn_123

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 pm

@AshleySpivey one question. Have you seen Ashley her season was filmed? Is she happy?!

@courtmorgan37 actually had lunch with her today and both @ScottWheaton and I thought she looked radiant Smiley

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 pm

chaslom4 wrote:courtmorgan37
@AshleySpivey one question. Have you seen Ashley her season was filmed? Is she happy?! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

AshleySpivey
@courtmorgan37 actually had lunch with her today and both @ScottWheaton and I thought she looked radiant Smiley 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Manhattan, NY in reply to courtmorgan37

A radiant Ashley means she is happy and in love. That is the best outcome no matter who is her F1. for you
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 pm

cupcakes wrote:So true! laugh out loud Me thinks Mr. and Mrs. Cupcake may be reading here as well. 👋 :giggle:

I think so too. We heard of other leads reading FORT so I'm guessing they knew to migrate over here. I hope they know how much the fans love them and are rooting for their happy ending.

I'm so happy to hear Ashley is happy and "radiant." That's awesome!! If the spoilers end up being wrong, after I revive myself from my coma induced by pure shock, I'll be so happy for Ashley and whoever is F1.

:chickendance: :chickendance:

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:@AshleySpivey one question. Have you seen Ashley her season was filmed? Is she happy?!

@courtmorgan37 actually had lunch with her today and both @ScottWheaton and I thought she looked radiant Smiley
Ok..I thought Ashley was in NYC yesterday/last night? So where did Ashley spend the night if AS saw her at lunch today?
These tweets and also the one from Jesse Cz. are really making me jump for joy. :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm

chaslom4 wrote:AshleySpivey
@erinn_123 no, this is not the most dramatic episode ever but I think it will comfort a lot of viewers and silence the haters.#Bachelorette 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Manhattan, NY in reply to erinn_123

Does this mean there is a more dramatic episode to come?

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:@AshleySpivey one question. Have you seen Ashley her season was filmed? Is she happy?!

So question...if AshleyS and friend had lunch with AshleyH today, why was Ashley in the city when she was spotted in NY yesterday in the coffee shop?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Gina wrote:

Ok..I thought Ashley was in NYC yesterday/last night? So where did Ashley spend the night if AS saw her at lunch today?
These tweets and also the one from Jesse Cz. are really making me jump for joy. :Woah-hoo:

Um, with Mr. Cupcake of course!
Just kidding, although I wish it were true.. :gotcha: :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Gina wrote:

Maybe she snuck into Ash. S's place and had a slumber party. :giggle:

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

@AshleySpivey really? Does that mean it might actually be interesting this week? Sad 2 say but it has been a really boring season.

@Dogpaddling let me know what you think about it after tomorrow night!

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 pm

laugh out loud..Ashley H. was seen in NYC starbucks yesterday. Do they sell cupcakes there? Just a thought. ha haha

If the cupcake couple are reading, I love you both. :cc1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt