SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Martinanne Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:I asked @Millsy11734 if we'll start enjoying the show after HK and his reply was 100% yes we will.

:Woah-hoo: :Oh yeah: :thanki: :dancingcupcake: :shimmie:

Well goodness, what else is he gonna say? I just hope he was being honest!
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Martinanne wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:I asked @Millsy11734 if we'll start enjoying the show after HK and his reply was 100% yes we will.

well at least now he and the show knows the bentley thing was overdone drama. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

well at least now he and the show knows the bentley thing was overdone drama. LOL

Oops, looks like i got carried away giggling I'm just ready for Bentley to be over and done with and to see the love story!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks so much for that info. But he's just like CH...we know they are lying because their lips are moving. :giggle: I hope we are happy. This show has been pretty depressing with the Bent one having way too much input and screen time. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Gina wrote:
Thanks so much for that info. But he's just like CH...we know they are lying because their lips are moving. :giggle: I hope we are happy. This show has been pretty depressing with the Bent one having way too much input and screen time. ugh.

by 100% he could have meant that we'll be happy that Bentley drama will be out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of the show. Not sure if he actually meant that we'll be happy with the turnout thou. JMO. thou he and fleissmeister know I've been rooting for JP with Ben F coming 2nd so really I'll be happy with whoever Ashley chooses as long as it's not Bentley & she's happy with her F1. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm

JesseCsincsak
@imaugirl I am gonna say mondays episode could give a huge clue to the end of the show!!! I have 0 inside information But call it intuition!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:JesseCsincsak
@imaugirl I am gonna say mondays episode could give a huge clue to the end of the show!!! I have 0 inside information But call it intuition!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Smiley-girl-thinking Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 M1702

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Uh huh...
He reminds me of a snake oil man or used car salesman caricature. What else could he say? The entire series could be sour lemonade and he would sell it as sweet nectar from heaven. RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS
This series has tanked on so many levels this season. At this point, there is no where but up--well maybe by the HTD's. I think the viewer is sick of rainy, sweaty SE Asia, this did not go over so well.
Cool tropical breezes, swim attire and sand seem to enhance the viewers ideal of romance a bit better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:JesseCsincsak

Wow. JP's date must've been absolutely amazing! bowdown

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:38 pm

So excited haha!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Does Jesse get to see the episode ahead of time like Ashley S?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Uh huh...
He reminds me of a snake oil man or used car salesman caricature. What else could he say? The entire series could be sour lemonade and he would sell it as sweet nectar from heaven. RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS
This series has tanked on so many levels this season. At this point, there is no where but up--well maybe by the HTD's. I think the viewer is sick of rainy, sweaty SE Asia, this did not go over so well.
Cool tropical breezes, swim attire and sand seem to enhance the viewers ideal of romance a bit better.

No where to go but up I agree Kasha. Also agree that tropical breeze, water, and sand are more romantic than Hong Kong with over 7 million people and so much smog that sometimes you can not see downtown from the peak. Hope that the romance is on the screen Monday and that whom ever picks the next Bachelorette "exotic escape romantic locations" takes into consideration heat, humidity, rainy season and "Bentleys."
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt