SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

He said he watched it the other day and just finished writing his blog.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
bluwavz wrote:JesseCsincsak
@imaugirl I am gonna say mondays episode could give a huge clue to the end of the show!!! I have 0 inside information But call it intuition!

Wow. JP's date must've been absolutely amazing! bowdown

I can't wait!!!! I'm not one for looking forward to Mondays...but this date is doing it!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

@imaugirl I am gonna say mondays episode could give a huge clue to the end of the show!!! I have 0 inside information But call it intuition!

so is he telling us to watch carefully or that it's just that obvious?? rofl

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Kelad9 wrote:

Kelad i am hoping that it is just that obvious so my pea brain don't have to go into overdrive and try to figure out the clues :giggle:
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

Kelad i am hoping that it is just that obvious so my pea brain don't have to go into overdrive and try to figure out the clues :giggle:
:giggle: me too! otherwise we're all just going to have to rewatch on July 4th as I am expecting us to miss something since we'll be distracted by all the drama surrounding Bentley. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Kelad9 wrote:

What could it be to watch for?

JP date and how he takes the Bentley news?
Kiss with Ames?
Lucas date?
Group date and who gets the rose?
How guys take Bentley news?
Who she lets go and who leaves on their own?

I think it is important how JP takes the news and how Ben reacts also. If Ben is going to be F1 they are going to have to start showing us more. At this point, MF seems to be trying to have all of his people and all the "formers" from Bach/ette trying to build the drama back up to get the audience back. I really don't believe anything they are saying. Maybe Monday is a bust too. Don't know?? :hidingchair
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, that's a very bold tweet by Jesse Cz. I"m curious to see if they show any romance /interaction with Ben F. tomorrow night or will all be the boat races, JP's 1 on 1 and Lucas 1 on 1. If not Ben on the screen, what is Jesse trying to tell us. hmmm.

According to RS:
1) JP gets rose on his 1 on 1
2) Lucas gets rose on his 1 on 1
3) Ryan gets the group date rose. (Ben is on this group date)

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️
Sorry to change the topic but I just saw this tweet and I'm not impressed with JP's friend tweeting something like this. And, sorry again, because I realize that my opinion is not in the majority, but I do think we have to look at every clue with a critical eye.

IMO cheller32 comes across in this tweet as bragging, cocky and like a fameho. My interpretation, "Hey look at me! I'm JP's friend! And the paps are following me! And guess what, wink wink, I know all about the disguises that TB F1s wear." Rolling Eyes

I don't ever remember an F1's friends betraying his whereabouts, let alone tweeting about disguises. And not only is this out of character for F1 friends but then I also have to question JP if he has friends like this. 🇳🇴 Why would cheller32 even tweet anything about disguises? Unless JP is the F1 and he told his friend. I cannot imagine any man other than RS who would have any clue about the F1 wearing disguises to throw off the paps unless the F1 told him.

So did JP break his contract and tell his friends that he's F1 and has to hide from the paps with disguises? And why would a "loyal" friend betray that confidence in a public forum? IMO that doesn't say much about either guy. Suspect Maybe they think this whole thing is just a big joke and they love being friends with the BMOC who won the show? I've always thought JP's edit was too cocky for a typical F1 and maybe it is or maybe the F1 edit is different this season. But it doesn't bode well for the F1 if he's also being cocky and blabbing to his friends after filming. no

Again, just my opinion and my critical look at that tweet.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

lavender, I think all these people are bad at keeping secrets! LOL.

All the Bach people seem to know who is F1 and are giving it away with each Bachelor Beatdown, and to me it seems that Ben is also pretty honest about what went down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 pm

But we also have to take into account how the social media has changed from days gone by......Almost nothing is secret now with cellphone cameras, twitter and FB, someone somewhere will see you if you are on their tv screen......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Most F2s move on with their life. Even Chris L was rumored to be quietly dating an old acquaintance. And we know what Channey was up to. It doesn't surprise me at all if everyone associated with the show knows what's up this season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 pm

IMO I don't take that tweet that way. I think JP's friend was just stating that JP is being hounded by the papz, and now may possibly disguise himself when going out. He did look rather irritated in the pap shots from a few days ago. From listening to his friend's podcast, it's pretty clear they have no idea if JP was chosen, if anything they think he wasn't. If he was really bragging then he would be yapping about JP on his podcast every week, but hasn't done so. All JMO.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt