SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh my goodness. Yes, please! I hope Ashley is the biggest raging witch to him that she can possibly muster! Go Ash!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:58 pm

AshleySpiveyAshley S.
I just want every1 2 think about their path 2 finding love, I know I messed up a lot and spent 2 much time on the wrong guys! #Bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

AshleySpivey
I just want every1 2 think about their path 2 finding love, I know I messed up a lot and spent 2 much time on the wrong guys! #Bachelorette

@AshleySpivey DID YOU AND YOUR BF BREAK UP??
@bubbajones321 no

Last edited by Trueloveforever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 pm

cupcakes wrote:IMO I don't take that tweet that way. I think JP's friend was just stating that JP is being hounded by the papz, and now may possibly disguise himself when going out. He did look rather irritated in the pap shots from a few days ago. From listening to his friend's podcast, it's pretty clear they have no idea if JP was chosen, if anything they think he wasn't. If he was really bragging then he would be yapping about JP on his podcast every week, but hasn't done so. All JMO.

I agree As I've said too many times on here, it's a new ballgame with all the social media. There's stuff being tweeted by Ashley's bach. girlfriends, pictures and stuff on facebooks. It's not the same old, same old as years gone by with this show. Trista even said something like that..it's nothing like before. Plus we can't help what our family or friends say or jokes they make, ...laugh out loud. I never would judge anyone by that. Chris Heller does a podcast and he does snark about stuff. Doesn't mean he's a bad dude, just a funny one! I think JP's buds have a sense of humor about the whole thing, him even going on the show in the first place and are ribbing the heck out of him.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:IMO I don't take that tweet that way. I think JP's friend was just stating that JP is being hounded by the papz, and now may possibly disguise himself when going out. He did look rather irritated in the pap shots from a few days ago. From listening to his friend's podcast, it's pretty clear they have no idea if JP was chosen, if anything they think he wasn't. If he was really bragging then he would be yapping about JP on his podcast every week, but hasn't done so. All JMO.

I agree As I've said too many times on here, it's a new ballgame with all the social media. There's stuff being tweeted by Ashley's bach. girlfriends, pictures and stuff on facebooks. It's not the same old, same old as years gone by with this show. Trista even said something like that..it's nothing like before. Plus we can't help what our family or friends say or jokes they make, ...laugh out loud. I never would judge anyone by that. Chris Heller does a podcast and he does snark about stuff. Doesn't mean he's a bad dude, just a funny one!

I wonder if he joined here? I noticed LM tweeted him the link. Hope he doesn't think we're a bunch of crazies with all the Jash love. giggling :P

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm

cupcakes wrote:I wonder if he joined here? I noticed LM tweeted him the link. Hope he doesn't think we're a bunch of crazies with all the Jash love. giggling :P

Girl, who does NOT think we're a bunch of crazies with the Jash love yet? I've lost count of how many people involved with this season are possibly reading and rolling their eyes. giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I wonder if he joined here? I noticed LM tweeted him the link. Hope he doesn't think we're a bunch of crazies with all the Jash love. giggling :P

Girl, who does NOT think we're a bunch of crazies with the Jash love yet? I've lost count of how many people involved with this season are possibly reading and rolling their eyes. giggling

Hey! I'm happy so I don't care! :awesome:
And Ashley S, I'm loving your tweets tonight! 👋
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

slg0415
@AshleySpivey Hoping for the last of Bentley and the continuation of a beautiful relationship with JP! ;)

AshleySpivey

@slg0415 Smiley ask and you shall receive!!! Haha

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm

chaslom4 wrote:@AshleySpivey Hoping for the last of Bentley and the continuation of a beautiful relationship with JP! ;)

AshleySpivey

@slg0415 Smiley ask and you shall receive!!! Haha

OMG!! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm thinking she thinks we will all be happy, because it will be the end of Bentley!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

courtmorgan37
@AshleySpivey one question. Have you seen Ashley her season was filmed? Is she happy?! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

AshleySpivey
@courtmorgan37 actually had lunch with her today and both @ScottWheaton and I thought she looked radiant Smiley 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Manhattan, NY in reply to courtmorgan37

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I"m getting so excited for the show tomorrow night. I knew our girl, Ashley would come thru with flying colors. :yes:

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt