SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 am

Uh oh, the guys must flip out on her no no
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 am

So what was Ali's biggest fear?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 am

mnmhughes wrote:Ali's latest FB update:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!

I wonder what next 2 episodes she referring to, eps 6 & 7? Or is she still playing catch-up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

WTH!! Why couldn't they make Jake or Brad suffer? Why does it have to be Ashley?

I love how she says Roberto also watched, as if he could give two hoots about the trials and tribulations of the latest Bette. :P

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Uh oh, the guys must flip out on her no no

Yep no no

I'm counting on Mr. Positivity to cheer up the troops!
And of course, we know sweet Ben, loving JP, and adorable Ames will support her as well.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

Pattycake92 wrote:So what was Ali's biggest fear?

That Roberto was too good to be true. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

Alanna wrote:WTH!! Why couldn't they make Jake or Brad suffer? Why does it have to be Ashley?

I love how she says Roberto also watched, as if he could give two hoots about the trials and tribulations of the latest Bette. :P

Because they knew they could run right over her.
Just goes to show she really does need a scrappy, street-smart Jew from Long Island on her side after all!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 am

I'm wondering that, too. Does anyone remember Ali ever saying anything about it on her season or in interviews? I'm starting to think Ashley didn't eliminate anyone in the next episode, and that Blake and Mickey just told her they wanted to leave.

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am

It was probably not wanting people to want to up and leave.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Ali's latest FB update:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!

I wonder what next 2 episodes she referring to, eps 6 & 7? Or is she still playing catch-up?

She must be referring to eps 6 and 7 because she watched 5 on Monday night like the rest of us. Hmm. I think she had a few fears, like any lead would -- guys walking out, the one she wants most doesn't want her (a Graham situation), a guy totally playing her just to win. The edit they gave her suggested her biggest fear was falling in love and not being loved in return, but that was the edit and we don't know if she now considers that her biggest fear while filming. Hindsight changes those things too.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am

bluwavz wrote:

I'm wondering that, too. Does anyone remember Ali ever say anything about it on her season or in interviews? I'm starting to think Ashley didn't eliminate anyone in the next episode, and that Blake and Mickey just told her they wanted to leave.

Ali was afraid the guys weren't there for her either, she was afraid of falling for someone and not being loved back.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 am

Max64 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I'm wondering that, too. Does anyone remember Ali ever say anything about it on her season or in interviews? I'm starting to think Ashley didn't eliminate anyone in the next episode, and that Blake and Mickey just told her they wanted to leave.

Ali was afraid the guys weren't there for her either, she was afraid of falling for someone and not being loved back.

Thank you, Max64!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt