SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 am

This season has been such a disaster, I guess they don't care. He's not giving away anything by tweeting. They've already got each other's info so they can at least say hi. Dino, BenF, William and Ryan have all made videos ... I guess they are keeping w/the times.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 am

I was just about to ask that. Wow! That was quick! I wonder if Shawntel will hook up with Ben?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 am

Jeepers wrote:Extremely surprised that AS is being allowed to be so direct with her tweets

I am not shocked because the ratings have been down for the past two weeks and viewers are ready to see Ashley find happiness. Hopefully 5 minutes into this show Bentley will be out of sight and out of mind. I can't wait for tomorrow night. It sounds like a great one :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 am

cupcakes wrote:
Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:IMO I don't take that tweet that way. I think JP's friend was just stating that JP is being hounded by the papz, and now may possibly disguise himself when going out. He did look rather irritated in the pap shots from a few days ago. From listening to his friend's podcast, it's pretty clear they have no idea if JP was chosen, if anything they think he wasn't. If he was really bragging then he would be yapping about JP on his podcast every week, but hasn't done so. All JMO.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 1003998638 As I've said too many times on here, it's a new ballgame with all the social media. There's stuff being tweeted by Ashley's bach. girlfriends, pictures and stuff on facebooks. It's not the same old, same old as years gone by with this show. Trista even said something like that..it's nothing like before. Plus we can't help what our family or friends say or jokes they make, ...laugh out loud. I never would judge anyone by that. Chris Heller does a podcast and he does snark about stuff. Doesn't mean he's a bad dude, just a funny one!

I wonder if he joined here? I noticed LM tweeted him the link. Hope he doesn't think we're a bunch of crazies with all the Jash love. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 2174738820 :P

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 26920972 I hope they did join and read here. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 1201391414
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 am

Marissa and Nick both live in Florida I believe.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

cupcakes wrote:MarissajustMay

everyone that has given Ashley a hard time this season, I really think tomorrow's epi will change ur mind. Give her a chance! #bachelorette
14 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I sure hope so! Smiley I don't blame Ashley at all for the edit this season.. I've actually liked her and what she's done as I think she's just ready for this whole thing to be over so she can spend time with her F1 and if she had a choice, I bet she'd have let go all the guys in HK. I'm blaming TPTB and editors completely for the Bentley fiasco.. Too long they let it go on. LOL and if Ashley is reading the board, waving hi! Hope you guys like this board as much as we do! Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

I'm definitely ready to move on but then Ali's tweet said that ep. 7 is hard on her too. I'm guessing that Ryan's date/exit doesn't go so well. I know that will be a hard one for her as things had been going so well for him and he probably thinks he's in the top 4.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am

Jeepers wrote:Extremely surprised that AS is being allowed to be so direct with her tweets

You are certainly not the only one. Rolling Eyes

Ashley S is sounding a bit immature in her tweets IMO. Way to give an unbaised review of the show...... NOT.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

nd4reality wrote:

Ashley S is sounding a bit immature in her tweets IMO. Way to give an unbaised review of the show...... NOT.

I think between her tweets, Chris Harrison's tweets, and all the other producer tweets the show is doing damage control. A lot of people think this is the worst season ever and are tuning out.

Also you know Ashley S is going to have a biased view of the show because Ash H is her bff. She is going to defend her no matter what and there is nothing wrong with that, I would defend bff if I was in the same position! :yes:

Last edited by Fascinator11 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 am

She's not being paid to tweet so she can tweet in favor of her friend. Ali tells her to hang in there ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I think between her tweets, Chris Harrison's tweets, and all the other producer tweets the show is doing damage control. A lot of people think this is the worst season ever and are tuning out.

I think it's tooooo much of a game anymore...Contestants are looking at roses like place trophies (not all of them).

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am

nd4reality wrote:

I'd be the same exact way if I was her so I can't blame her whatsoever. In fact, I have to thank her, she sealed the deal on F1 for me. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt