SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 pm

* I forgot to add her FRC dress is a blush pink. Ok time to let it go for now. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 3497602689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Alanna wrote:From TWoP

Ashley was on GMA today - via video phone or whatever it was. George S. did the lead in and she popped up looking all droopy and sad eyed as they were talking about Bentley. She said something about how it was hard to watch the clips, but that she was happy now. She actually looked extremely disheveled and angry, but whatever. No mention of whether she 'picked anyone' --

no no

I didn't know she was going to be on TV again today! Can't find the video either. :Frown:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Following Monday night’s “The Bachelorette” drama, where bad boy Bentley Williams unleashed on Ashley Hebert, his ex-wife and mother of his daughter is now speaking out!

“I’m so boggled by the whole thing, I don’t even know what to think,” Suzette Davis told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on Wednesday morning in Los Angeles.

Suzette, who resides in Utah, said she and Bentley had “toyed around” with the idea of reconciling following their divorce.

“The whole thing is just bizarre,” she said when asked about her ex appearing on the ABC series. “It kind of puts a little pit in my stomach and I’ve just kind of tried to move on as much as I can… it’s been disappointing to see the show.”

Suzette even appeared to be feeling some empathy for Ashley, who was duped by her ex.

“I feel for her, I do. If she really fell for him in the 63 minutes they had together, or whatever it was, then I feel bad,” she told Billy.

Would the single mother ever think about putting her own search for love on TV as the next “Bachelorette”?

“I’d have to think about that. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it,” she told Billy. “You have to leave your daughter, I don’t know if I could do that.”

Earlier on Wednesday, Suzette appeared on Access Hollywood Live with Billy and co-host Kit Hoover, where she said it was difficult to watch her ex use his daughter as his excuse for leaving the ABC show, telling Ashley he was leaving to be with his little girl — only to tell the cameras later that wasn’t true.

“That part was hard to watch. Because she’s an innocent little girl and I don’t want her to see that one day and she probably will,” she told Billy and Kit. “So, that was probably the hardest part for me to see.”

Despite his reality TV antics, Suzette stressed that Bentley is a great dad.

“He’s a really good father, he’s really involved. They’ve got a really great relationship. He adores her. I’d say he’s a really good father,” she explained.

As for their marriage, Suzette told Billy and Kit, “It didn’t work out, he’s got a lot of great qualities, it just wasn’t right with us.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-hollywood-live/access-hollywood-live-bentleys-ex-wife-on-his-behavior-on-the-bachelorette-that-show-brought-out-a-bad-side-in-him_videotab_1332524
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

“I feel for her, I do. If she really fell for him in the 63 minutes they had together, or whatever it was, then I feel bad,” she told Billy.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-hollywood-live/access-hollywood-live-bentleys-ex-wife-on-his-behavior-on-the-bachelorette-that-show-brought-out-a-bad-side-in-him_videotab_1332524

Wow. Ex-wife sounds like a lovely person. :sarcastic:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Following Monday night’s “The Bachelorette” drama, where bad boy Bentley Williams unleashed on Ashley Hebert, his ex-wife and mother of his daughter is now speaking out!

“I’m so boggled by the whole thing, I don’t even know what to think,” Suzette Davis told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on Wednesday morning in Los Angeles.

Suzette, who resides in Utah, said she and Bentley had “toyed around” with the idea of reconciling following their divorce.

“The whole thing is just bizarre,” she said when asked about her ex appearing on the ABC series. “It kind of puts a little pit in my stomach and I’ve just kind of tried to move on as much as I can… it’s been disappointing to see the show.”

Suzette even appeared to be feeling some empathy for Ashley, who was duped by her ex.

Would the single mother ever think about putting her own search for love on TV as the next “Bachelorette”?

“I’d have to think about that. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it,” she told Billy. “You have to leave your daughter, I don’t know if I could do that.”

Earlier on Wednesday, Suzette appeared on Access Hollywood Live with Billy and co-host Kit Hoover, where she said it was difficult to watch her ex use his daughter as his excuse for leaving the ABC show, telling Ashley he was leaving to be with his little girl — only to tell the cameras later that wasn’t true.

“That part was hard to watch. Because she’s an innocent little girl and I don’t want her to see that one day and she probably will,” she told Billy and Kit. “So, that was probably the hardest part for me to see.”

Despite his reality TV antics, Suzette stressed that Bentley is a great dad.

“He’s a really good father, he’s really involved. They’ve got a really great relationship. He adores her. I’d say he’s a really good father,” she explained.

As for their marriage, Suzette told Billy and Kit, “It didn’t work out, he’s got a lot of great qualities, it just wasn’t right with us.”

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 2028500532 bluwavz! Thanks for posting all the articles and links. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 2170595768
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

You're welcome!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Ashley was on GMA today - via video phone or whatever it was. George S. did the lead in and she popped up looking all droopy and sad eyed as they were talking about Bentley. She said something about how it was hard to watch the clips, but that she was happy now. She actually looked extremely disheveled and angry, but whatever. No mention of whether she 'picked anyone' --

no no

I didn't know she was going to be on TV again today! Can't find the video either. :Frown:

No new video only showing the Skype call from JKL.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

no no

I found something from GMA, but I don't know if that is what we were looking for. I will continue to search if it wasn't.

ETA: I posted it in the no discussion video thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Wow. Ex-wife sounds like a lovely person. :sarcastic:

No kidding. Here's the part that floored me:

She'll cross that bridge when she comes to it? Why does she think she'll be asked? Are she and Bentley a package deal this season? Really weird wording.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 927261665

I didn't know she was going to be on TV again today! Can't find the video either. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 1498946960

I found something from GMA, but I don't know if that is what we were looking for. I will continue to search if it wasn't.

ETA: I posted it in the no discussion video thread.

Did I post the right video of Ashley calling into GMA today? I am not able to listen to it right now. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 54 2699404744
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Ironcat, ITA. I hope she does get DWTS and makes a heap of money! Wish she could dance with Tony D.! With the H*** she's been through already with BadBoyBentley, she deserves big pay! She can pay off dental school (not that I know her finances/loans) and maybe have some left to start her practice. Go for it girl!

Last edited by beader on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the quote)

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Emily's vblog
http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/video/emily-on-episode-3/
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content