SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:12 am

yrkiemommy wrote:I just posted this in response to another post in the Brook's thread, but it fits here better

This has bothered me since the 2 FRC dates

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I can't wrap my head around it being on the 8th and believe it was the 6th.
crazy conspiracy theory idea: :Woah-hoo: 

one FRC at dow's hill on may 6th with chris & drew and she sends them both home or maybe picks drew, and then a second FRC on may 8th at the verandah with brooks. 

of course i say this after yesterday giving someone a hard time about suggesting 2 FRCs as that has never, ever happened. something is definitely weird. who knows exactly what though?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Just wanted to put this out there.
If the date for the 3 RC would have been April 30th,
then this could easily happen:
May 1: MTP1/ MTP2 (they have done this in many seasons, both f1/f2 have MTP in one day) IF this is done it would suggest TPTB knew they were on a time crunch to get Brooks back in and caught up.
May 2: LCD1
May 3: MTP3/LCD2 due to Brooks return
May 4: LCD3 with perhaps Drew leaving
May 5: ring shopping
May 6: FRC

No yays and no boos, just my thoughts to show the time frame could easily work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just wanted to put this out there.
May 1: MTP1/ MTP2 (they have done this in many seasons, both f1/f2 have MTP in one day) IF this is done it would suggest TPTB knew they were on a time crunch to get Brooks back in and caught up.

Good thoughts. Who says they have to follow past season's suit. They know Brooks' intention and no doubt they know Des' feelings for Brooks even if he's temporarily gone . They can support reuniting and see what happens. But, how brutal. MTP3 and an LCD2 for Drew if it was done. What if MTP3 went well . How do you concentrate on LCD2. ..Whew!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 pm

I think it sucks that we have to wait until the press release for an answer. That tv guide one has nada for info. Plus, it's irritating how they have basically already shown all of Chris' dates.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:15 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Good thoughts. Who says they have to follow past season's suit. They know Brooks' intention and no doubt they know Des' feelings for Brooks even if he's temporarily gone . They can support reuniting and see what happens. But, how brutal. MTP3 and an LCD2 for Drew if it was done. What if MTP3 went well . How do you concentrate on LCD2. ..Whew!

Sorry...confusion. Per the bolded...Brooks would have his MTP and LCD in one day....Drew would not be on the tail end of Brooks' MTP. THAT would be BRUTAL. Brooks left and returned so they gotten squeeze him into seeing the 'rents if he wants to meet them. Then when Drew finds out Brooks returns...not so happy and leaves. It's just a supposition to show it could all fit in in the time frame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Sorry...confusion. Per the bolded...Brooks would have his MTP and LCD in one day....Drew would not be on the tail end of Brooks' MTP. THAT would be BRUTAL. Brooks left and returned so they gotten squeeze him into seeing the 'rents if he wants to meet them. Then when Drew finds out Brooks returns...not so happy and leaves. It's just a supposition to show it could all fit in in the time frame.

Sounds plausible. I'm anxious to see if it fits .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:49 pm

April 30th was also the date that Brooks was online on twitter again, wasn't it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

April 30th was also the date that Brooks was online on twitter again, wasn't it??

I'm getting deja vu - I thought we had already established that that was not Brooks' twitter account.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 am

sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I'm getting deja vu - I thought we had already established that that was not Brooks' twitter account.

Brooks started tweeting from May 27th.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am

sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

There is so much cross information on it. The Brooks fans say that it isn't his account while others say it is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 am

BarbB222 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Sounds plausible. I'm anxious to see if it fits .

I could see this working. Are you giving any credence to the poster that claimed on May 6 that Chris and Brooks were out and Drew was the F1?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 am

OMG I just noticed both drew and Chris changed their profile pic!!!! Drew looks like he is in a tropical place but is wearing long sleeves and Chris looks like he is at a safe house pool...sleuth away!! Can someone bring the pics over?

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers