SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 am

Am I reading this right? A lot of rain on May 6, none on May 8?

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TAPA/2013/5/6/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TAPA/2013/5/8/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Am I reading this right? A lot of rain on May 6, none on May 8?

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TAPA/2013/5/6/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TAPA/2013/5/8/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Maybe that is what has never happened before in all the Bach FRC's.

Wasn't it determined FRC was 6th not 8th because of the tweets?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 am

L&S says May 6, RS says May 8.

I think the picture of Chris in the limo looks overcast.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 am

I feel like I am talking to myself!

http://weatherspark.com/history/33713/2013/Saint-John-s-Antigua-Antigua-And-Barbuda-Antigua-and-Barbuda

The day of the last 12 months with the lowest average visibility was May 6, with an average visibility of 5.7 miles. The month with the lowest average visibility was May, with an average visibility of 6.2 miles. With an average visibility of 10.5 miles, the month of November had the highest average visibility.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am

So nutty, are you saying you think the FRC is the 6th because the picture of Chris in the limo is cloudy? Sorry...I'm not following.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Actually Bee, would they have a FRC on a day with very poor visibility and higher than normal rainfall? It rained almost 3 inches that day. (May 6). Could RS' date of May 8 be correct? There was no rain that day.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm sitting here wondering if the May 6th FRC was washed out by a torrent of rain, thus circumstances beyond their control and having to move it to May 8th so I may not be following either.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:I feel like I am talking to myself!

http://weatherspark.com/history/33713/2013/Saint-John-s-Antigua-Antigua-And-Barbuda-Antigua-and-Barbuda

The day of the last 12 months with the lowest average visibility was May 6, with an average visibility of 5.7 miles. The month with the lowest average visibility was May, with an average visibility of 6.2 miles. With an average visibility of 10.5 miles, the month of November had the highest average visibility.

nutty, you're not talking to yourself here... I've been checking weather reports :yes: 
I have no reason not to believe these reports of dismal weather (totally unexpected for the crew), and the FRC was put off from the planned day of May 6 until the next clear day May 8.  is this something that has never happened before? totally out of left field? does it affect everything? not one person would have been unscathed.  if the date was not held back, they all either wore wet-suits or carried big umbrellas, or maybe they decided to have it indoors.  but then we all know that MF likes his money shot of the sun setting as the proposal takes place.  position of the sun in the limo ride often confirms F1.

great job on this... completely changes the schedule in my eyes.  a few more days to get where I know I want to be for all parties involved.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:Actually Bee, would they have a FRC on a day with very poor visibility and higher than normal rainfall? It rained almost 3 inches that day. (May 6). Could RS' date of May 8 be correct? There was no rain that day.

It could specially if there is heavy rain ! What have a proposal with the lead dripping wet ???

However, wasn't CH allegedly on a plane on the 7th ? Thats what is confusing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Love this...it ends up being the weather that is the unexpected event. They would not have the FRC on a day with 3 inches of rain and would postpone it to a day with a view they were looking for. High clap Great job for figuring this out!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 pm

The sighting of CH wasn't 100% definitive. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:The sighting of CH wasn't 100% definitive. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

True, the person tweeted CH asking if that was him. And if it was, would it be totally weird if CH wasn't there on the day of the FRC? That perhaps due to circumstances beyond his control he had to leave and could not have anticipated that all wouldn't end on May 6th?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers