SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 am

Karche wrote:OMG I just noticed both drew and Chris changed their profile pic!!!! Drew looks like he is in a tropical place but is wearing long sleeves and Chris looks like he is at a safe house pool...sleuth away!! Can someone bring the pics over?

Why don't you put this question in the screen cap thread….I will then bring the pics over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 am

Karche wrote:OMG I just noticed both drew and Chris changed their profile pic!!!! Drew looks like he is in a tropical place but is wearing long sleeves and Chris looks like he is at a safe house pool...sleuth away!! Can someone bring the pics over?

yes That does not look to be the Verandah pool though. scratch 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Just wanted to put this out there.
If the date for the 3 RC would have been April 30th,
then this could easily happen:
May 1: MTP1/ MTP2 (they have done this in many seasons, both f1/f2 have MTP in one day) IF this is done it would suggest TPTB knew they were on a time crunch to get Brooks back in and caught up.
May 2: LCD1
May 3: MTP3/LCD2 due to Brooks return
May 4: LCD3 with perhaps Drew leaving
May 5: ring shopping
May 6: FRC

No yays and no boos, just my thoughts to show the time frame could easily work.
April 30th was also the date that Brooks was online on twitter again, wasn't it??

I'm getting deja vu - I thought we had already established that that was not Brooks' twitter account.

Brooks started tweeting from May 27th.

Brooks changed his profile picture on FB on May 22 to a picture of him in a tux. He also posted other photos at that time. Then the next with a photo of him hiking in the woods and used for his cover was on 7/3. Brooks last post on Twitter was May 28

Chris first tweet I think was on Jun 22, then on Jul 3, 10, 11 and 13.  He seems like he's the one most active recently on social media.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 pm

pander3575 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
May 1: MTP1/ MTP2 (they have done this in many seasons, both f1/f2 have MTP in one day) IF this is done it would suggest TPTB knew they were on a time crunch to get Brooks back in and caught up.

April 30th was also the date that Brooks was online on twitter again, wasn't it??

I'm getting deja vu - I thought we had already established that that was not Brooks' twitter account.

Brooks changed his profile picture on FB on May 22 to a picture of him in a tux. He also posted other photos at that time. Then the next with a photo of him hiking in the woods and used for his cover was on 7/3. Brooks last post on Twitter was May 28

Chris first tweet I think was on Jun 22, then on Jul 3, 10, 11 and 13.  He seems like he's the one most active recently on social media.
And, it seems that Drew is the least active on social media.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:43 pm

2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

True. The last time Drew tweeted was Mar 3
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm

2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

what could that mean? is there any evidence from past seasons to suggest something specific?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm

SueSt wrote:
2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

what could that mean?  is there any evidence from past seasons to suggest something specific?

Not in my book. I think they are allowing the contestants a lot more latitude on social media then before. I only brought it up because someone said Brooks was tweeted April 30
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Pander, a lot of us think that was a fake Brooks' twitter account.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:Pander, a lot of us think that was a fake Brooks' twitter account.

yes I do too.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:04 pm

909 Episode, Season Finale – Part 1: (3 to 2) - Antigua
4/24, Weds: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
4/24, Weds: Brooks met with his mom and sister – where?
Accommodations: Des at St. Anne’s Point, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
?? – Brooks flew to Antigua
4/25, Thurs: Fantasy Date #1 – Drew. Jeep ride along coastline, Festival, Shirley Heights picnic near sunset, Rain drives them inside. (maroon top)
4/26, Fri: Off
4/27, Sat: Fantasy Date #2 – Chris. Devil’s Bridge, Helicopter ride, Barbuda beach play. (beige/silvery string top, olive bikini)
4/28, Sun: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX
4/28, Sun: Off
4/29, Mon: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks. CH visits Brooks at St. James Club, Des/Brooks blow up at Verandah pier. (aqua top, white shorts)
4/30, Tues: Rose Ceremony #9. Brooks leaves on his own / Des cuts him prior to RC?
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew?)

4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets

910 Episode, Season Finale – Part 2: (2 down to 1) Antigua
5/1, Weds: MTP? or both on same day?
5/2, Thurs: MTP?
5/3, Fri: LCD? – Drew? Horseback riding and w crying Des by a fire. (tribal trim and white swim cover, dark pants)
5/4, Sat: Off? Or LCD?
5/5, Sun: LCD? – Chris? Catamaran, kayaking into Stingray City, swimming w stingrays. (peach/white bikini)
5/5: Cassie tweeted twice today, but only these two between 4/29 and 5/11
5/6, Mon: FRC, per L&S magazine article
5/7, Tues: 1:07 am ADT (Antigua time) - antiguaparadise34 posted ‘Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.’
5/7: someone tweeted CH asking if it was him on their flight from Antigua to Miami
5/7: 1:46 am ADT - Love_me posted ‘interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen’ on antiguaparadise34’s post above.
5/8, Weds: FRC, per Reality Steve and Wetpaint
5/8: 7:04 pm ADT – Love_Me posted ‘I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
5/9: 4:46 am ADT – Sanlee posted her source confirmed Brooks as F1, Chris as F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:10 am

BKay...thanks for updating the schedule...yes 
here i go again with this dumb Q....the filming order was not necessarily the same with on-screen order, right?....how do you know for sure that the order of the FD was Drew- Chris-Brooks?...had someone/other sources already confirmed it?...TIA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 am

No, Mura, there wasn't confirmation except by the way the episode description was written in the latest press release. Although, we can surmise that Brook's date was likely somewhat later since he flew to Antigua after the others. Unless someone can correct me, I think the order is still up in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers