SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:We can always have all 3 MTP together! :shocked!: 
Wasn't there done season when both girls met the guys' parents together?
Who was that? PLo?
I don't know for sure about that, but in De's season, both Jason/Jesse met De's family at once.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:May 5 had 0.16 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 9 mph.

May 6 had 2.56 inches rain. Wind speed 1 mph, max 10 mph.

May 7 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 3 mph, max 10 mph.

May 8 had 0 inches rain. Wind speed 5 mph, max 10 mph.

I cannot find hourly amounts.

But was that at the airport? Could them having things on the other side of the island, have different weather? I am just asking as I don't know where the weather reports/stats are taken there. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm

latergator wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:As others have said, in the islands, you can get a downpour for one hour, then it stops for a few. I wish we could find an hourly history.

But I remember reading that the 6th was record levels of rain - therefore it would be raining for just a short while. Enough for them to have problems with an outdoor hillside FRC.

Besides, hopefully Des and her f1 were sitting together watching the rainfall by the 6th :Smiley: .

do we honestly believe that production would take a chance of trying to get this all filmed with a high chance of rain?  not if I owned the equipment and the cost of set up.  if it was me and I saw the chances of rain, I would put it off for the next clearest forecast.  they had until the 10th to get this done before wrap, I just can't see them rushing it.
But Harrison was tweeting on the 8th, was possibly seen on a flight on the 7th so how could it of taken place on the 10th with no Harrison there in the end. Seems hardly unlikely. Therefore, with those thoughts and reasoning in mind, it would of had to of been on the 5th or 6th, depending on where the rain stats were taken and if there was a chance of sun on the side of the island that they were on. Maybe knowing the weather forecast, they did bump up the filming to the 5th, in which case, it would of worked out nicely. Who knows right now till we can get the time stamp on that frc pic that we have.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
But Harrison was tweeting on the 8th, was possibly seen on a flight on the 7th so how could it of taken place on the 10th with no Harrison there in the end.  Seems hardly unlikely.  Therefore, with those thoughts and reasoning in mind, it would of had to of been on the 5th or 6th, depending on where the rain stats were taken and if there was a chance of sun on the side of the island that they were on.  Maybe knowing the weather forecast, they did bump up the filming to the 5th, in which case, it would of worked out nicely.  Who knows right now till we can get the time stamp on that frc pic that we have.

aunties_love, the "seen on the flight on the 7th" was never confirmed, no confirmation found.  I could say "wasn't it you A_L, that I saw on that flight to Morocco on the 17th?"... no answer back, no confirmation... it does not make it so.  Tweeting on the 8th? you mean CH had no access to tweets while he was there? no satellite connection? perhaps he was waiting for the RC to start (usually in the early afternoon for F2, late afternoon F1 for the money shots).  kinda boring if you ask me, just waiting around to walk some guy down the ramp and say "Hi so and so... good luck".  unless we get a picture of the frc platform lit up with all the bells and whistles and can put a time stamp on it, we have no idea. wishing it so does not make it true.

record rain fall for the 6th, rain fall for the 5th... clear on the 7th, clear on the 8th.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

But was that at the airport?  Could them having things on the other side of the island, have different weather?  I am just asking as I don't know where the weather reports/stats are taken there.  Thanks.

Just to throw this out there - I live in the coastal south and 2.56 inches of rain isn't anything.  Sandy soil drains quickly.  We had a thunderstorm last yr where we got several inches of rain in 2 hrs and within an hour after, the roads were dry, things looked like we might have had a small shower.  I only say this because I can't rule out the 6th because of 2.56 in.  Now if we were talking 8 inches and tropical storm force winds, I could rule the 6th out.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

latergator wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But Harrison was tweeting on the 8th, was possibly seen on a flight on the 7th so how could it of taken place on the 10th with no Harrison there in the end.  Seems hardly unlikely.  Therefore, with those thoughts and reasoning in mind, it would of had to of been on the 5th or 6th, depending on where the rain stats were taken and if there was a chance of sun on the side of the island that they were on.  Maybe knowing the weather forecast, they did bump up the filming to the 5th, in which case, it would of worked out nicely.  Who knows right now till we can get the time stamp on that frc pic that we have.

aunties_love, the "seen on the flight on the 7th" was never confirmed, no confirmation found.  I could say "wasn't it you A_L, that I saw on that flight to Morocco on the 17th?"... no answer back, no confirmation... it does not make it so.  Tweeting on the 8th? you mean CH had no access to tweets while he was there? no satellite connection? perhaps he was waiting for the RC to start (usually in the early afternoon for F2, late afternoon F1 for the money shots).  kinda boring if you ask me, just waiting around to walk some guy down the ramp and say "Hi so and so... good luck".  unless we get a picture of the frc platform lit up with all the bells and whistles and can put a time stamp on it, we have no idea. wishing it so does not make it true.

record rain fall for the 6th, rain fall for the 5th... clear on the 7th, clear on the 8th.
I posted this on another thread, perhaps it works here too:

I was looking around and was able to find photos May 6th 2013 in Antigua which would show the FRC could be done--the rain was not an issue as you can see from the you tubes below.

You Tube May 6 2013 in Antigua.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30HZCzOPMnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgOOoThe3k

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Playing devil's advocate:
Many times in past the MTP were all done in one day.
So even if there is an abbreviated time frame:
May 1 MTP for Drew/Chris
May 2 MTP/LCD Brooks
May 3 LCD
May 4 LCD
May 5 rings/ FRC.
It squeezes things a bit, but can be done.

Anyway to check the time stamp for when Des promo shot with the boat on May 5th? That may be a hint if FRC could actually be May 5.

Why May 5th? I keep reading it but not sure where it came from. You're right there is room for something for Brooks but I'm thinking they will want to prolong the drama and not bring him back until almost the end. Maybe they thought he had better be sure after blowing off the FD or (more likely) thought it would make for a more exciting finale. Kind of anti-climactic if he gets to do everything the other guys do.

A few posters were speculating along the lines of May 5th. All I am doing is throwing out a timeline that could work with a May 5th FRC date.

besides, why would they cut-off the precious 3-4 days alone time of their lead (w her F1) , who has been suffered for crying hard throughout the whole season?.. mind you, those 3-4 days is a norm for past couples. so yes, i just cant see it on May 8th as they headed back to US the latest on May 9th. With that being said, unfortunately i also cant see Brooks as the last man standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

But was that at the airport?  Could them having things on the other side of the island, have different weather?  I am just asking as I don't know where the weather reports/stats are taken there.  Thanks.

Just to throw this out there - I live in the coastal south and 2.56 inches of rain isn't anything.  Sandy soil drains quickly.  We had a thunderstorm last yr where we got several inches of rain in 2 hrs and within an hour after, the roads were dry, things looked like we might have had a small shower.  I only say this because I can't rule out the 6th because of 2.56 in.  Now if we were talking 8 inches and tropical storm force winds, I could rule the 6th out.
Exactly. Also, depending on where the weather reports originate and where they are actually having the RC. If memory serves from the Antigua map, the airport is on one end of the island and the RC is on the other. It could quite easily not be as bad where the RC takes place compared to the airport area where the barometer and measuring station is usually located(airports).

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Playing devil's advocate:
Many times in past the MTP were all done in one day.
So even if there is an abbreviated time frame:
May 1 MTP for Drew/Chris
May 2 MTP/LCD Brooks
May 3 LCD
May 4 LCD
May 5 rings/ FRC.
It squeezes things a bit, but can be done.

Anyway to check the time stamp for when Des promo shot with the boat on May 5th? That may be a hint if FRC could actually be May 5.

Why May 5th? I keep reading it but not sure where it came from. You're right there is room for something for Brooks but I'm thinking they will want to prolong the drama and not bring him back until almost the end. Maybe they thought he had better be sure after blowing off the FD or (more likely) thought it would make for a more exciting finale. Kind of anti-climactic if he gets to do everything the other guys do.

A few posters were speculating along the lines of May 5th. All I am doing is throwing out a timeline that could work with a May 5th FRC date.

besides, why would they cut-off the precious 3-4 days alone time of their lead (w her F1) , who has been suffered for crying hard throughout the whole season?.. mind you, those 3-4 days is a norm for past couples. so yes, i just cant see it on May 8th as they headed back to US the latest on May 9th. With that being said, unfortunately i also cant see Brooks as the last man standing.
That is how I see it too. Why wait till the 8th for the ceremony and leave on the 9th. Makes little to no sense. If you look at it that way, it is highly unlikely that Brooks would be the last man there. Now if the rc was on the 6th that would crimp too much on the schedule for Brooks to return as well. no idea 

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm

BKay wrote:909 Episode, Season Finale – Part 1: (3 to 2) - Antigua
4/24, Weds: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
4/24, Weds: Brooks met with his mom and sister – where?
Accommodations: Des at St. Anne’s Point, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
?? – Brooks flew to Antigua
4/25, Thurs: Fantasy Date #1 – Drew. Jeep ride along coastline, Festival, Shirley Heights picnic near sunset, Rain drives them inside. (maroon top)
4/26, Fri: Off
4/27, Sat: Fantasy Date #2 – Chris. Devil’s Bridge, Helicopter ride, Barbuda beach play. (beige/silvery string top, olive bikini)
4/28, Sun: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX
4/28, Sun: Off
4/29, Mon: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks. CH visits Brooks at St. James Club, Des/Brooks blow up at Verandah pier. (aqua top, white shorts)
4/30, Tues: Rose Ceremony #9. Brooks leaves on his own / Des cuts him prior to RC?
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew?)

4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets

910 Episode, Season Finale – Part 2: (2 down to 1) Antigua
5/1, Weds: MTP? or both on same day?
5/2, Thurs: MTP?
5/3, Fri: LCD? – Drew? Horseback riding and w crying Des by a fire. (tribal trim and white swim cover, dark pants)
5/4, Sat: Off? Or LCD?
5/5, Sun: LCD? – Chris? Catamaran, kayaking into Stingray City, swimming w stingrays. (peach/white bikini)
5/5: Cassie tweeted twice today, but only these two between 4/29 and 5/11
5/6, Mon: FRC, per L&S magazine article
5/7, Tues: 1:07 am ADT (Antigua time) - antiguaparadise34 posted ‘Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.’
5/7: someone tweeted CH asking if it was him on their flight from Antigua to Miami
5/7: 1:46 am ADT - Love_me posted ‘interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen’ on antiguaparadise34’s post above.
5/8, Weds: FRC, per Reality Steve and Wetpaint
5/8: 7:04 pm ADT – Love_Me posted ‘I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
5/9: 4:46 am ADT – Sanlee posted her source confirmed Brooks as F1, Chris as F2

Not sure it really matters at this point, but when Brooks was shown in Boise tonight, the Welcome to Boise sign showed that it was April 27th. He said later that he was flying to Antigua "tomorrow night" so some of this is off.

I just checked flights, and from Boise to Antigua takes three legs (in the late afternoon). Would have left Boise at 4:30 p.m. and arrived in Antigua around noon. Do you think they really did the filming that afternoon??? If so, definitely could see that Brooks would be exhausted!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

Luvstx, wow, you are so observant! I'll fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 am

BKay wrote:Luvstx, wow, you are so observant! I'll fix it.

yes...thanks Luvstx...so now the May5 th FRC have higher probabillity??...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers