SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 am

treschicas wrote:I posted this in the Chris thread but thought I'd discuss again. On July 20th Des tweeted Be-You-tiful #lovelife #loveyou...and I was told the same day Chris S posted on twitter that pic of him in his swim trunks...people thought it looked like he could be at a safehouse.  On  July 22nd the Men Tell All was aired...I assume it was filmed a few days before that so around July 20th. I remember from DeAnna's season that she said after MTA filming she went back to where she and Jesse were staying and he had this big romantic set up for her and said he was scared her seeing the other guys would change her mind about him. So is it common for the F1 and lead to get together around the time of MTA filming cuz if that's usually the case the fact that Chris posted that pic and Des made that tweet could mean they were together that weekend and around the time MTA was being filmed. Was Chris S MIA from Seattle that weekend? someone has got to know right?
Not only that, but if it is true that the F1 and lead are normally together the week around the MTA filming, don't we have confirmed sightings of Brooks in Florida for that time. Therefore, he wouldn't of been with Des.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
treschicas wrote:I posted this in the Chris thread but thought I'd discuss again. On July 20th Des tweeted Be-You-tiful #lovelife #loveyou...and I was told the same day Chris S posted on twitter that pic of him in his swim trunks...people thought it looked like he could be at a safehouse.  On  July 22nd the Men Tell All was aired...I assume it was filmed a few days before that so around July 20th. I remember from DeAnna's season that she said after MTA filming she went back to where she and Jesse were staying and he had this big romantic set up for her and said he was scared her seeing the other guys would change her mind about him. So is it common for the F1 and lead to get together around the time of MTA filming cuz if that's usually the case the fact that Chris posted that pic and Des made that tweet could mean they were together that weekend and around the time MTA was being filmed. Was Chris S MIA from Seattle that weekend? someone has got to know right?
Not only that, but if it is true that the F1 and lead are normally together the week around the MTA filming, don't we have confirmed sightings of Brooks in Florida for that time.  Therefore, he wouldn't of been with Des.

You know what the problem is, around that time people were still thinking Brooks was the F1...I feel like people were more on the watch for Brooks and not Chris S....I think if people realized it could be Chris they would have been more on the look out for him...but maybe they don't even let the F1 hang out in airports. another problem is Des lives in LA so she wouldn't be in her hometown airport on her way to LA so we can't get info about her flying to the safehouse like we did with Emily.

what dates was Brooks on that cruise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:04 am

wait the safehouse is usually near LA right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 am

treschicas wrote:wait the safehouse is usually near LA right?
Yea, it is. I am not exactly sure the dates right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:01 am

There are safe houses all over the country .. Not just in LA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 am

treschicas wrote:Why does everyone keep talking about producer manipulation with Brooks? He left on his own. Desiree cried to him that day and told him over and over that she loved him. If any producer manipulation was involved and he really liked or loved her and realized she loved him he would have stayed. These theories are SO ridiculous..just my opinion. Feel free to attack me, I don't care.

Let me explain what I meant about producer manipulation.  I do believe that Brooks had made up his mind that he wanted out, sometime right after his hometown date with Des.  So, I think that the producers were hoping that if they let Brooks stay back in the states and go see his family, that Brooks would get the reassurance that he needed in order to go on to Antigua.  After Brooks met with his family, they probably thought that Brooks would at least go on the FD with Des...and everything would be fine - and they would stay on schedule!!!

But instead Brooks met with CH and told him that he did not need anymore time with Des, his mind was made up, and Brooks was very resolute in his decision.  However, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that the producers started working on Brooks right after he broke up with Des....trying to convince him that he needed to return and convince Des to take him back.  I highly doubt that they ever intended to let Brooks completely walk away from the show.  Des made it quite clear that at that point in the filming, it was Brooks or no one.

I know that Brooks' fans will completely disagree with this scenario, but for the record, I don't think that Brooks returning after what we saw on Monday night is a good ending.  This is just my opinion....and how I see things.  I am not expecting for Monday nights show to answer all of the questions that I have, but at least I will know once and for all how they chose to end the season.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:48 am

Longhornfan wrote:
treschicas wrote:Why does everyone keep talking about producer manipulation with Brooks? He left on his own. Desiree cried to him that day and told him over and over that she loved him. If any producer manipulation was involved and he really liked or loved her and realized she loved him he would have stayed. These theories are SO ridiculous..just my opinion. Feel free to attack me, I don't care.

Let me explain what I meant about producer manipulation.  I do believe that Brooks had made up his mind that he wanted out, sometime right after his hometown date with Des.  So, I think that the producers were hoping that if they let Brooks stay back in the states and go see his family, that Brooks would get the reassurance that he needed in order to go on to Antigua.  After Brooks met with his family, they probably thought that Brooks would at least go on the FD with Des...and everything would be fine - and they would stay on schedule!!!

But instead Brooks met with CH and told him that he did not need anymore time with Des, his mind was made up, and Brooks was very resolute in his decision.  However, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that the producers started working on Brooks right after he broke up with Des....trying to convince him that he needed to return and convince Des to take him back.  I highly doubt that they ever intended to let Brooks completely walk away from the show.  Des made it quite clear that at that point in the filming, it was Brooks or no one.

I know that Brooks' fans will completely disagree with this scenario, but for the record, I don't think that Brooks returning after what we saw on Monday night is a good ending.  This is just my opinion....and how I see things.  I am not expecting for Monday nights show to answer all of the questions that I have, but at least I will know once and for all how they chose to end the season.

See the part I don't get is that there was nothing in the HTD that indicated he wanted out. Brooks last statement was something like they are closer to union of marriage than they have ever been.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

IMO - Obviously Brooks was unsure about how he felt after dating her for such a short period of time in these conditions. In terms of producer manipulation - I think there was some kind of hinting to Brooks that the other men had said I loved you, he was behind the other guys. I think he also was protecting himself from potentially getting hurt. The reason I think this is because of his reaction after she said I love you and then the fact that he was sobbing after he broke up with her and basically wanted to stay. But he could not take back what he had just said. And there were cameras rolling. Sorry, but if that had been someplace else, with no cameras, they could have ended up making out after that.

Molly and Jason Mesnick say that it is typical practice on the show for the producers to put doubt in the F1 mind and to give courage to the F2. They both stated that happened on DeAnna's and on Jason's season. That would also explained why Ben F. was so surprised when it seemed clear to viewers that she would be choosing JP.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

I think you could be right. The doubt I saw in Brooks was that he hadn't thought it was going to be so painful and was feeling regret for hurting Des.  He seemed to be hoping that she was in love with one of the other guys so it would let him off the hook. I think on the face of it he knew that she was falling in love with him but he still thought he could extricate himself without hurting her too much. Des wasn't having any of that as we saw. I'm not saying Brooks had no feelings for Des but he wasn't on the same page as her at all and didn't even see himself getting there. I don't know how that translates into a return & proposal but the people with spoilers seem very sure about their sources so somehow it happens. I just don't happen to agree with the interpretation that says he was in love with her all the time but was afraid or told he wasn't the one or .......... Obviously other f1s have survived the manipulation without leaving. So was he being real then or real later? Inquiring minds want to know. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 pm

IMO, there is NO excuse for Brooks not taking the opportunity for alone time with Des. That in itself shows us where Brooks was in his head and heart. If he had ANY doubt about his or her feelings, he could have taken the FS to talk about them with her. To me, after turning down all of the opportunities given for him to work it out with Des, I just don't see a reason for Brooks return. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Oh i agree with what you're saying. I was referring to people claiming producer manipulation is what caused Brooks to leave as if they tricked him into leaving by telling him Des was having stronger connections with the other guys. I agree there is producer manipulation but i just didn't agree that producer manipulation caused Brooks to leave. I think Brooks left because he wasn't falling in love with Des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers