SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

909 Episode, Season Finale – Part 1: (3 to 2) - Antigua
4/24, Weds: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
Accommodations: Des at Verandah, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
4/25, Thurs: Fantasy Date #1 – Drew. Jeep ride along coastline, Festival, Shirley Heights picnic near sunset, Rain drives them inside, maroon top.
4/26, Fri: Off
4/27, Sat: Brooks met with his mom and sister in Boise, Idaho. [Date confirmed by Lvstx spotting a sign on show.]
4/27, Sat: Fantasy Date #2 – Chris. Devil’s Bridge, Helicopter ride, Barbuda beach play, beige/silvery string top, olive bikini
4/28, Sun: Brooks flew to Antigua
4/28, Sun: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX
4/28, Sun: Off
4/29, Mon: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks. CH visits Brooks at St. James Club, Des/Brooks blow up at Verandah pier, aqua top, white shorts. Brooks leaves in limo. Flies home or still on island?
4/30, Tues: Rose Ceremony #9 at St. Anne’s Point. No one eliminated.
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew)

4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets

910 Episode, Season Finale – Part 2: (2 down to 1) Antigua
5/1, Weds: MTP? or both on same day?
5/2, Thurs: MTP?
5/3, Fri: LCD? – Drew? Horseback riding and w crying Des by a fire, tribal swim cover, dark pants
5/4, Sat: Off? Or LCD?
5/5, Sun: LCD? – Chris? Catamaran, kayaking into Stingray City, swimming w stingrays, peach/white bikini
5/5: Cassie tweeted twice today, but only these two between 4/29 and 5/11
5/6, Mon: FRC, per L&S magazine article
5/7, Tues: 1:07 am ADT (Antigua time) - antiguaparadise34 posted ‘Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.’
5/7: someone tweeted CH asking if it was him on their flight from Antigua to Miami
5/7: 1:46 am ADT - Love_me posted ‘interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen’ on antiguaparadise34’s post above.
5/8, Weds: FRC, per Reality Steve and Wetpaint
5/8: 7:04 pm ADT – Love_Me posted ‘I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
5/9: 4:46 am ADT – Sanlee posted her source confirmed Brooks as F1, Chris as F2

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:15 am

I was just shocked they let that stay in view but glad it could be helpful. Definitely think it makes May 6 more likely.

And what the heck do you think Brooks was doing between 4/23 and 4/27. That's a lot of time to think and be manipulated in LA by TPTB!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 am

Maybe he went on another 4 day bahama cruise? giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe he went on another 4 day bahama cruise? giggling 

rotfl rotfl 
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

l also noted that the pic Drew took when they pulled over on the side of the road of the 2 of them the time was 5:57? but couldnt see the date before the time for anyone interested .

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

So is there any evidence of Des and Brooks meeting up? With Jef and Emily there were pics of Jef at safe house and them both being at airport at same time? Do we have this proof with Des and Brooks??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Just rewatched Chris's segment on last epis . He mentioned in his poem that the date on his FS was one week after HTD and one week before FRC.
If he was referring to literally one week, so it means a week after his HTD on April 21th = his FD was on 28th. and then the FRC would be on May 5 or possibly 6.

Just throwing out my 2 cents :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe he went on another 4 day bahama cruise? giggling 
Maybe so, Hugesmile  Des is active right now, isn't she?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

luvstx wrote:
BKay wrote:909 Episode, Season Finale – Part 1: (3 to 2) - Antigua
4/24, Weds: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
4/24, Weds: Brooks met with his mom and sister – where?
Accommodations: Des at St. Anne’s Point, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
?? – Brooks flew to Antigua
4/25, Thurs: Fantasy Date #1 – Drew. Jeep ride along coastline, Festival, Shirley Heights picnic near sunset, Rain drives them inside. (maroon top)
4/26, Fri: Off
4/27, Sat: Fantasy Date #2 – Chris. Devil’s Bridge, Helicopter ride, Barbuda beach play. (beige/silvery string top, olive bikini)
4/28, Sun: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX
4/28, Sun: Off
4/29, Mon: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks. CH visits Brooks at St. James Club, Des/Brooks blow up at Verandah pier. (aqua top, white shorts)
4/30, Tues: Rose Ceremony #9. Brooks leaves on his own / Des cuts him prior to RC?
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew?)

4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets

910 Episode, Season Finale – Part 2: (2 down to 1) Antigua
5/1, Weds: MTP? or both on same day?
5/2, Thurs: MTP?
5/3, Fri: LCD? – Drew? Horseback riding and w crying Des by a fire. (tribal trim and white swim cover, dark pants)
5/4, Sat: Off? Or LCD?
5/5, Sun: LCD? – Chris? Catamaran, kayaking into Stingray City, swimming w stingrays. (peach/white bikini)
5/5: Cassie tweeted twice today, but only these two between 4/29 and 5/11
5/6, Mon: FRC, per L&S magazine article
5/7, Tues: 1:07 am ADT (Antigua time) - antiguaparadise34 posted ‘Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.’
5/7: someone tweeted CH asking if it was him on their flight from Antigua to Miami
5/7: 1:46 am ADT - Love_me posted ‘interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen’ on antiguaparadise34’s post above.
5/8, Weds: FRC, per Reality Steve and Wetpaint
5/8: 7:04 pm ADT – Love_Me posted ‘I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
5/9: 4:46 am ADT – Sanlee posted her source confirmed Brooks as F1, Chris as F2

Not sure it really matters at this point, but when Brooks was shown in Boise tonight, the Welcome to Boise sign showed that it was April 27th.  He said later that he was flying to Antigua "tomorrow night" so some of this is off.

I just checked flights, and from Boise to Antigua takes three legs (in the late afternoon).  Would have left Boise at 4:30 p.m. and arrived in Antigua around noon.  Do you think they really did the filming that afternoon???  If so, definitely could see that Brooks would be exhausted!

I also saw that sign - April 27, time 7:57pm - so according to that flight schedule, you think that Brooks arrived in Antigua around noon on April 29th, correct?  That is the same day that the above filming schedule has listed as being what would have been Brooks' FD.  I would think that it was more likely that Brooks met up with CH the next day, on the 30th, and they talked before Brooks met with Des prior to their FD, at which time he called off the date.  

That is interesting that the other guys apparently went on to Antigua right after the RC, and Brooks supposedly did not fly there until April 29th?  Then it would APPEAR that right after his hometown date, Brooks was already second guessing whether or not he wanted to continue on with the show and asked if he could speak with his family one more time, and production was already concerned that he was just going to bolt.  So, did the first round of manipulation on him not work?  Or did Brooks change his mind during the flight to Antigua and decided to leave anyway, despite all the head games that were being played on him?

If you notice, CH was spotted in LAX on the 28th, so he was flying to Antigua too.  Are we to assume that CH and Brooks were on different flights?  Because CH did say in one of his interviews that when he first started talking to Brooks, he really thought that Brooks was going to say that he had gotten the reassurance that he needed from his family and that he was going to stay.

I do believe that producer manipulation played a large role in what happened on Monday night, and the same goes for next Monday night.  But I am even more convinced that there should not have been a proposal of marriage at the end of this crazy show.  These timelines really do paint a picture for me.  They sure have a lot left to cover in approximately 6 or 7 days. I am just having trouble seeing an engagement at the end of this.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Why does everyone keep talking about producer manipulation with Brooks? He left on his own. Desiree cried to him that day and told him over and over that she loved him. If any producer manipulation was involved and he really liked or loved her and realized she loved him he would have stayed. These theories are SO ridiculous..just my opinion. Feel free to attack me, I don't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 pm

treschicas[b] wrote:Why does everyone keep talking about producer manipulation with Brooks?[/b] He left on his own. Desiree cried to him that day and told him over and over that she loved him. If any producer manipulation was involved and he really liked or loved her and realized she loved him he would have stayed. These theories are SO ridiculous..just my opinion. Feel free to attack me, I don't care.

Because it gives him an excuse for acting like a you know what.

According to some bettes (Ali) the show is not as manipulated as some say. I read that a while back and don't remember the particulars.
I'm sure there is a contract like any reality show, so that people don't leave  or run amuck, buy I doubt that any of this dumpster stuff was manipulated.....I saw that Brooks wasn't feelin it during the Cloud date. I got attacked for being a hater. :shocked!:

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:01 am

I posted this in the Chris thread but thought I'd discuss again. On July 20th Des tweeted Be-You-tiful #lovelife #loveyou...and I was told the same day Chris S posted on twitter that pic of him in his swim trunks...people thought it looked like he could be at a safehouse. On July 22nd the Men Tell All was aired...I assume it was filmed a few days before that so around July 20th. I remember from DeAnna's season that she said after MTA filming she went back to where she and Jesse were staying and he had this big romantic set up for her and said he was scared her seeing the other guys would change her mind about him. So is it common for the F1 and lead to get together around the time of MTA filming cuz if that's usually the case the fact that Chris posted that pic and Des made that tweet could mean they were together that weekend and around the time MTA was being filmed. Was Chris S MIA from Seattle that weekend? someone has got to know right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+25
DKWillis
luvstx
yrkiemommy
HattieLove
Jeepers