SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 am

Something Collin..

1) on Christmas eve Kelsey tagged an IG that she and her friends are lined by like the Cingular bars. The same night Collin posted a picture of what a phone looks like when you look through it from the side.
2) See2love, I did not read that Kelsey sees her F1 often, if so Nate is 2000 miles away and his phone location is usually CA.   As mentioned Kelsey has been in AL during Nov and Dec.  
3) Then you have The Notebook reference both in her blogs and on twitter, and someone mentioned the Aldeans night train reference.
4) Her mom and friend were both like "Yay".. excited to see Collins date and I noticed nothing for Nate's.  
5)The previews also states that Friday's night's date will be a night they will both remember.

On Nate side:
1)why would he have a premier party and his friends came to Sac to attend.  It seemed like a celebration because it carried over to brunch.  
2) I noticed that Kelsey follows everyone but Nate on twitter.  
3) why the darn did the preview end with Dylan, Justin, Collin, and then Nate. http://vimeo.com/79526230

Things that make your mind boggle.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 am

Collin is also following Kelsey private IG account..Nate is not..just her Official public one..

Another clue?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:05 am

Why would Nate bother slating Dylan and Collin on tweeter if he is not the F1? That would be sour grapes IMO. she does not follow Nate but seem to respond to his tweets and retweets him. Mmm nnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:12 am

see2love wrote:Why would Nate bother slating Dylan and Collin on tweeter if he is not the F1? That would be sour grapes IMO. she does not follow Nate but seem to respond to his tweets and retweets him. Mmm nnn
It's because he @ her..therefore she sees them in her feed..than retweets them..

I like Nate a lot..But I do think she choses Collin..JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:22 am

Why not just follow him then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 am

Good question..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:11 am

"My heart may be in Bama... But my buds are still in Sacramento". Nate captioned his picwith friends on his facebook on the 19th of Oct.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:39 am

I hope she doesn't pick Collin. I just don't trust his motives. I don't think Kelsey being in Alabama necessarily a clue because it's easy to fly to California. I thought she was living there though.  no idea 

No idea who she picks. Nate had a great date but so did Collin. I see it between them unless there's something happens that we're not expecting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 am

Another one for Collin?  on Kelsey's FB.

This implies that she sees her guy, just not in public..
Kelsey Smith
December 28 via mobile
We are getting down to the end of Sweet Home Alabama ! I am so ready for the rest of the season to unfold. I am incredibly happy and ready to be "in public" with the guy I chose

Melony Kirkley Sentell It was so fun watching last nights episode with your mom and Bailey! Can't wait to see the special guy. I'm rooting for Collin!
Like · Reply · December 28 at 8:39pm via mobile

If it is Nate would be pleasantly surprise.  Not liking Collin's past.
Lex Miriam Nate all the way!  I liked Dylan at the beginning, but fact is that he is 21 YEAR OLD, and it is showing... He is nowhere near the level of maturity that is needed for a serious relationship/settling down... Also, I wonder whether some people here saw Collin in "Southern Nights" ? I have to assume NOT, because nobody would believe that that guy is sincere about his intentions, if they'd ever seen him on there...Plus there is the deal with him going on the show while having a girl at home..smh... However it is, wishing you well, Kelsey!
Like · Reply · 2 · December 28 at 10:59pm · Edited

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:28 am

Hotmomma wrote:Collin is also following Kelsey private IG account..Nate is not..just her Official public one..

Another clue?

Actually this is a very real clue.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:48 am

Is it just Collin following her or are there others as well? I find it curious that Nate spends his time tweeting about Kelsey and the show times. Why bother if you are not F1? Wouldnt it piss the F1 off that a former suitor is doing that? Others tweet nicw but not overly flirtacious things. In fact most of them tweet to promote whatever project or merchandise theyve got going on

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 am

see2love wrote:Is it just Collin following her or are there others as well? I find it curious that Nate spends his time tweeting about Kelsey and the show times. Why bother if you are not F1? Wouldnt it piss the F1 off that a former suitor is doing that? Others tweet nicw but not overly flirtacious things. In fact most of them tweet to promote whatever project or merchandise theyve got going on

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit ..I do not understand that either.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac