SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 88 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 52 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:While it seems like beating a dead horse to those of us who are on this site or others like it, remember we are a small minority of the viewers of the show.  For the rest of the millions who watch, they probably think it's clever.

TPTB dreamt up Juanuary knowing full-well the outcome of the season (the only thing they didn't know was his interview faux-pas).  They like it... and they'll use it this once.... or more.  Who knows?
And as Fleiss has said in more than one interview, "recyclying"leads is how he makes his bread and butter so to speak. He has researched how returnee's has always produced a better show as the public had become invested on them in the previous season and want to see them happy. His words, not mine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

nonnie wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:ABC Marketing is certainly taking advantage of whatever publicity for their show they can.  Yes, they are using the play on words with Juan's name and Andy's obvious dissatisfaction with him which is getting old like beating a dead horse  =   deadhorse

She probably doesn't want to  bite the hand that feeds her because the feed is pretty lucrative. I agree time to stop beating the dead horse but that won't happen because every season they have to play off the previous one. Never ending.

You are so right Nonnie!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nonnie wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:ABC Marketing is certainly taking advantage of whatever publicity for their show they can.  Yes, they are using the play on words with Juan's name and Andy's obvious dissatisfaction with him which is getting old like beating a dead horse  =   deadhorse

She probably doesn't want to  bite the hand that feeds her because the feed is pretty lucrative. I agree time to stop beating the dead horse but that won't happen because every season they have to play off the previous one. Never ending.

You are so right Nonnie!
This is a dig at JPG, it's as simple as that, IMO.  and as deep as they can dig. You don't mess with Fleiss otherwise you pay. Yes they always make reference to the previous season, but since when do they actually use the person's name with a strike through. You didn't see Sean's promo with a skateboard crossed off. 

They are ticked that he and Nikki are travelling all over the place for JPG's work, meeting up with all sorts of famous athletes, Michael Jordan Charity in Vegas, Musicians, CMA's, etc. and most of the advertising is "the Bachelor from that show" or the Bachelor, something to that effect. 

This is Andi's season. The focus should be on her. CH usually makes reference during the premiere, we hear about it in the media or a couple of epi's, and it's over. What TPTB have accomplished with this promo, is people are once again talking, and wondering if they are still together. My non spoiled friends are asking if they are together, what's up with them, they aren't asking about Andi.

Here I am doing the same thing in Andi's thread. It's her season not JPG's!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 am

Actually, to compare to Sean's season they would have had a strike-out thru Emily's name, not 1F or his bogus skateboard. IMHO it's good marketing given they drowned us in Juanuary just a few months ago....not what I would have chosen but I get why they are doing it.  Smiley 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 pm

News/ Juan Pablo, Peace Out! Andi Is Doing "Awesome" on The Bachelorette

Juan Pab-who?!

After her infamous breakup with Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor, Andi Dorfman is ready to put the past behind her and find love as the next Bachelorette, even taking a playful dig at Juan Pabs in the first promo for her season.

And we're hearing that the gorgeous assistant district attorney from Atlanta has already made quite the impression on her suitors and the suits at ABC.

"Andi is awesome," a source who works on the show exclusively tells us. "The guys love her as do the producers. Such a breath of fresh air after the Juan Pablo debacle!"

Our insider continues, "She is taking it extremely seriously.  It's going well which is not to say there's not some bumps. But overall it is looking like a really good season."

Andi herself proved how ready she was to find love after she was officially named the next Bachelorette during the After the Rose special, telling host Chris Harrison, "I feel all in. I feel mentally in, emotionally all in, physically all in. I am in a place in my life where I'm just so ready for this. I hate to say it because I don't want to jinx myself...but I am ready. I've never felt better in my life about this and I'm just excited."

We exclusively revealed the first promo for Andi's season of the Bachelorette, which bashes Juan Pablo. "She's looking for the right one," the poster reads, but the one is written in red after the word "Juan" has been crossed out.

For those who are not card-carrying members of Bachelor Nation, Andi dumped Juan Pablo after making it to the Top 3, calling the time she spent with him in the fantasy suite "a nightmare."

Here's hoping her time as the Bachelorette is more like a dream!

The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 19 at 9:30 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/532941/juan-pablo-peace-out-andi-is-doing-awesome-on-the-bachelorette

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 pm

RS mentioned something about one of the dates mimicking a tv show? Any guess to which one? Wouldn't it be a ABC one? Would it be Wipeout-ish? That's the only one I can think of form ABC shows.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm

atem wrote:RS mentioned something about one of the dates mimicking a tv show?  Any guess to which one?  Wouldn't it be a ABC one?  Would it be Wipeout-ish?  That's the only one I can think of form ABC shows.

Dancing with the (Terrible Dancer aka Andi) Star?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Perhaps "the Sing-Off"... with the Boyz appearance. (Though it's not an ABC show).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

I just looked back at the forums for Desiree's season and the bios were put out on May 13th with the premiere being on May 27th. They should be coming out in a few weeks probably before May 13th since this season's premiere is earlier!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:RS mentioned something about one of the dates mimicking a tv show?  Any guess to which one?  Wouldn't it be a ABC one?  Would it be Wipeout-ish?  That's the only one I can think of form ABC shows.

Dancing with the (Terrible Dancer aka Andi) Star?  giggling 

giggling LOL  Well, I was wondering if they would do one since some past Bach/Bachettes are going to be on WipeOut (hints from tweets, etc).

jcrbil wrote:Perhaps "the Sing-Off"... with the Boyz appearance. (Though it's not an ABC show).

True, but RS said it wasn't a competition.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Chris Harrison Huffpost Live interview

On Andi:

Entire interview:

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

From RS:
A few columns ago, I teased you with some questions I said I’d answer later on. Well, today is your lucky day. Here are your answers:

-Who got the first impression rose? Nick Viall.
-Who had the adrenaline date? Before Marcus & Andi had dinner and the concert in Connecticut, they rappelled down the side of Mohegan Sun.
-Outside of the limo exits, what ridiculous/crazy/stupid thing happened on night one? Gonna hold to this one for a little longer since it’s pretty ridiculous, but not surprising.
-Is there a 2-on-1 date this season? No.
-What happened the first night that we’ve never seen before? Andi’s dad was at the cocktail party and talked to the guys.
-What 1-on-1 date mimicked a TV show? In Santa Barbara, JJ and Andi dressed up as old people on their 1-on-1 and played pranks on people a la “Jackass.” Or Betty White’s “Off Her Rocker.”
-Who got eliminated before a rose ceremony? Well, you know Eric did after what I told you. Ron had to leave the show because of an emergency when a friend of his died. There’s another as well.

Here are some things to know…

-Eric goes home in Connecticut
-One of the guys who does one of the solo performances on the stripping date is the guy who ends up getting the group date rose
-There is a Juan Pablo soccer reference in someone’s limo entrance
-We do have our seasonal drunk person who can’t hold their liquor
-A cocktail party is cancelled

And here are some more teases for you…

-Which professional team appears on this season?
-Who is sent home on their 1-on-1?
-Who gets a group date rose one episode, but then is eliminated the next episode?
-Who is sending Andi anonymous love letters all season?

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/04/24/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-marcushometown-date/#aLeQQ8VO6k31kvsW.99

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 88 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 52 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie