SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 88 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks. I just read it. So Nick made a good impression on Andi's dad. Surprised Marcus got the adrenaline date in Conn. Completely confused about JJ's 1 on 1 date in SB. I thought he got one in Venice? I'm going to guess that Cody got the GD rose in the stripping date.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:51 am

ilb123 wrote:From RS:
....(snipped)....
-What happened the first night that we’ve never seen before? Andi’s dad was at the cocktail party and talked to the guys.

Ok , I love this!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:55 am

Marcus probably had something to do with the JPG soccer reference since he has played soccer. It sounds like he also got the "leap of faith" date.

I'm interested in the RC that got cancelled. I referred to that possibility when they were returning to the U.S.A from Belgium the same time Des and Catherine were at the mansion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 am

What week/date were they in Connecticut?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Bet2Win wrote:What week/date were they in Connecticut?

Last week of March. It was pretty cold in Conn. I think March 27th was the RC. Episode 4.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Chloep's schedule shows 3/24 through 3/27.  It does show the RC on 3/27 Beagle.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Marcus probably had something to do with the JPG soccer reference since he has played soccer. It sounds like he also got the "leap of faith" date.

I'm interested in the RC that got cancelled. I referred to that possibility when they were returning to the U.S.A from Belgium the same time Des and Catherine were at the mansion.

It wasn't a RC but a cocktail party that got cancelled and that happens almost every season.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Oops, that's what I meant. No cocktail party, it got cancelled, they get right into the RC, and maybe left earlier than expected to come back to the US.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks Beagle & SLA! Interesting that he left so soon after his 1/1. He appeared to be a true free spirit, opposite of uptight Andi.

Hang gliding is dangerous. I tried it for one day off the side of a mountain, the glider was heavy and hard to balance when not in the air; but it was a wing glider.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

I am just curious - have there been any that received the 1st Impression Rose that made it to F1?  I have been trying to remember and am coming up blank, I think I remember some made it to F2 (Tenley?) but can't remember if any made it to F1.  scratch

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:I am just curious - have there been any that received the 1st Impression Rose that made it to F1?  I have been trying to remember and am coming up blank, I think I remember some made it to F2 (Tenley?) but can't remember if any made it to F1.  scratch

Roberto
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Mirzam wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I am just curious - have there been any that received the 1st Impression Rose that made it to F1?  I have been trying to remember and am coming up blank, I think I remember some made it to F2 (Tenley?) but can't remember if any made it to F1.  scratch

Roberto

:Thanktwo
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 88 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie