SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  Empty NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm

For those Spoiler free, who want to sleuth Twitter you may do so here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For those Spoiler free, who want to sleuth Twitter you may do so here.

Thanks GA!  I hope others will want to join me and Cari in this discussion.  I just saw this type of discussion seeping into the other thread and know that some don't want it to be discussed.  I have been mum on my sm clues this season just for that reason.  Nothing that has spoiled me as to who the F1 is, but certainly clues.  Since I don't follow both the F2 I can compare and contract the their "moods" post show.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Please keep in mind that I really want this to be for the unspoiled to sleuth the sm.  I'm sure the spoiled side has already sleuthed this all and have the answers, but I want to try and see what the unspoiled see in sm.  Thanks!

The first tweet that I found interesting was way back around the 10th of June.  I was searching twitter for a vacation I want to take to Cancun and came across a tweet from someone that said she had met Josh from the bachelorette on her flight to Cancun.  She mentioned he was nice, but no picture.  This tweet was to Elan and since I follow him I think that must be why it came up in my search.  When I saw this tweet many things crossed my mind and because of all the "options" I didn't feel it spoiled anything for me.  I immediately told Lav on this board that I had seen this tweet in case the spoiled side wanted to dig further.  I felt if I did any more digging that it may have spoiled me so I stopped.

So what does the tweet mean.  To me there were endless possibilities. I know what I wanted it to mean, but obviously it didn't have to mean that.

1) Josh took a post show vacation to Cancun.  He could have been with friends or family.  This person wouldn't know them, only Josh.

2) Bachelor in Paradise was filming there so maybe he was on of the guys from Andi's season that was on that show.  They said that 3 of her guys were going to be on the show.  I was hoping that was not the case, but it was a possibility.  At that time I think there were 11 guys left so if he was on BIP he could have finished anywhere in the top 11, but not F1.

3) He was going on BIP to be promoted as the next Bachelor.  That show will be airing during the time I would expect ABC to announce the next Bachelor.  So if this was why he was in Cancun I would expect that he finished in the F4.

4) A safe house visit with Andi.  Most of the time SH visits are in CA or in the US at least.  I have a sneaky suspicion that if Andi did pick Josh they would have something in Atlanta, if Nick they would meet in CA.  However, maybe since everyone was in Cancun filming BIP they chose to fly the couple there.  Maybe since they were saving some $ not having to fly them to CA all the time for SH visits they decided to give them a little time away from Atlanta.

5) She was lying and didn't really meet Josh. I looked briefly at her tweets to see if she would be the type to lie about this and I concluded that she was likely telling the truth. She appear to be a mother who had a life outside the Bachelor franchise. She wasn't incessantly tweeting about the show and live tweeting while it was on.  However, the tweet was to Elan (one of the producers) so she must know a little more about the show that a normal fan.

Any other possibilities you can think of that I haven't mentioned above?  Any thoughts.

Note:  He never tweeted about this vacation so to me that ruled out option #1.  Any other time he has been out and about he has tweeted pictures.  So if he was on vacation I think he would have tweeted at least one picture or at least something as "having a great time in Cancun". He did not.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GA! *bearhugs*

What a great find, my dear friend!

Cancun, Mexico?!

Why in the world is Josh in Mexico?

to add to your list:

6) Josh got lost on his way to his parent's house?!

7) Josh craved for some guacamole and decided to have a road trip?!

HAHAHA

Seriously, my friend....

i'm leaning towards a safehouse visit!

Din't Andi tweet a photo of an Off Spray Can in.... dundundun in Spanish!!!

Do you remember the date Josh was spotted exactly?

Because in Andi's tweet it was

So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  Vebwcn

@AndiDorfman, June 15, 2014, 5:31 am (Manila Time)

Awesome, GG!  clapping! 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I've said many times in the other thread, i believe there is a gem in Twitter. I've seen it in Jash and SeanCat's time where i was really invested. i was at it once again! My Holy Twitter Grail!  :detective 

And honestly, as i was "sleuthing" for clues. I felt i'm violating their "privacy" as i open their twitter profile and who they follow and their tweets since May 2014. Very, very telling IMO!  :yes: 

I've no time to place the "individual" findings as I've to go to church inawhile.

Here is my PM to GrahamGal last night. The "shortVersion"

i opened the twitter profiles of Andi's "following". Those i think are her close friends and family.

Din't pay much attention to Kelly's because she's also from Bachelornation so i painstakingly (as in!) opened her "non-showbiz" friends. I started with Taylor Frost. From her, i opened who she follows and domino effect! I've discovered Andi's friends and cousins. Opened their twitter profile. Common denominator?!

dundundun

They all follow Josh. No Nick!!

Wait! Before you say I'm reading too much into it! You must understand. No one follows Nick at all! (except for Kelly because of course she is from Bachelornation).

The nail that sealed the coffin was one female cousin who follows NO BACHELORNATION at all. BUT FOLLOWS JOSH!

The same with Andi's friend. The very first person she followed on twitter even before she was in Juan Pab's season. No BACHELORNATION. But follows Josh!

Now i'm super certain Josh is F1!

one other thing. Josh is MIA in the Murray household. I think he left Sable with his parents. Which means he is in a safehouse visit. whereas, Nick is in Chicago! *bounce*bounce*

The Common Denominator is very, very telling that Josh is F1. It is not even funny! Those friends exclude those from Bachelornation. Because they can be biased. These are Andi's friends even before her The Bachelor days.  :yes: 

And to emphasize, that cousin and good friend do not follow any people from Bachelornation except Josh!

UhHuh, Cari is not WW anymore! *tapsheart*

JoshHugs, GG! i mean bear hugs!  bestbud! 

eta:

the reason we asked for GA for this thread is because i want to post the tweets of the family members. Probably SCs of their timeline and those they follow. THEY ARE A LOT!

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 pm

You've all been busy!! Nice work!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 pm

I don't want to go looking for the tweet as I am afraid I might accidentally get spoiled.  But I remember it being just before the weekend.  Maybe a Wednesday or Thursday of the weekend she tweeted that.  Although the date she tweeted it shows the 15th since you are in the Philippines it would have actually been the afternoon of the 14th which was a Saturday.  Didn't notice when I saw that tweet it was in spanish.  I just laughed at her tweet.

So now I can see this tweet being one of three things.

1) She is somewhere were they speak Spanish such as Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, etc and needed some bug spray.

2) She picked this up when she was in the DR and took it to the beach for the day.

3) Was in a place in the US where there is a heavy Spanish speaking population.  I would think they would sell something like this is Miami.

My question is why would she need to buy the family size. laugh out loud  Either she was with someone or a group of people, or it was extremely buggy.  Wherever she was she didn't tweet any other pictures while she was there.  Also it seemed she was back that Monday as she was live tweeting the Bachelorette that Monday.  I think this was the first time she live tweeted the episode and it was week 5, Josh's 1st 1on1.

These two tweets separate are much to do about nothing, but putting them together makes you go hmmmmmm.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Cari wrote:one other thing. Josh is MIA in the Murray household. I think he left Sable with his parents. Which means he is in a safehouse visit. whereas, Nick is in Chicago! *bounce*bounce*[/i]

I only follow Josh, Andi, Marcus, Dylan and a few other guys from this season.  I don't follow Nick so it's hard to know what he has been up to post show for me.  I don't follow any of the family members on twitter. I friended Josh and his Mom on FB, but I have not gone out there since they started following me as I want to remain unspoiled and if he is F1 I have a feeling his Mom could be more than a little excited for Josh.  I only friended her after HTD as I was afraid after the season was over she could lock it down and not accept me as a friend.  She seems like a proud Mom of all her kids and likely posts things about them all the time.  I guess I'll see on the 28th.

You said you know that Josh is MIA in the Murray household and that Sabel  is likely with him.  Do we have a tweet that tells us this?

I know last week he drove town to Tampa with Sabel.  That is how I knew he was not at the MTA and was in the F2, but it doesn't say he is F1 to me.  However, if he left Sabel with them that would be telling.  To me he would only need to leave her there if he was the F1 and was going to have a SH visit, People photo shoot, an ATFR, and post show media commitments.  I don't see him leaving Sabel there if he only had to fly out for the ATFR and return home.  He could likely leave her with the many friends he has in ATL or Athens.  Plus that was last weekend.  That would be long time for him to be without his "other girl" Sabel for a trip that would only be two days.

I know many times the MTA weekend is also a SH visit, but to me Andi was too busy in LA that weekend to make it a SH weekend.  Looking back at her tweets she flew out there Thursday afternoon, got her lashes done on Friday,  was laying out by the pool on Saturday before the MTA (the SH is just that a house, not a hotel), was at the MTA Saturday night, then Disneyland on Sunday, then did Ryan Secrest as well as Extra on Monday, live tweeted the show Monday night (both East and West Coast times), and flew home Tuesday morning.  Doesn't sound like a SH visit weekend if you ask me.  Oh and I almost forgot about this gem of a tweet from Andi when she live tweeted West Coast time and we all know which FD that was on.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Jul 14
Fireworks.... Literally #TheBachelorette
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Love all this info. I'm on twitter but not active. More confirmation to me that we are right that Josh is F1. Keep up the good work. I love reading all this but really can't help much.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Peppermom wrote:Love all this info.  I'm on twitter but not active.  More confirmation to me that we are right that Josh is F1.  Keep up the good work.  I love reading all this but really can't help much.

What's funny is that I have been seeing all these tweets this summer and nothing really seemed to be clues (except Josh not at the MTA), but now that you start looking for clues it becomes very interesting.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:32 am

Haloo, Pepper!   :WAVEY:  Glad you joined us! You can help "analyze" stuff we "find on twitter!  

GiGi!  giggling I did not include FB in my "study" because surely I would be "spoiled"! I don't exactly remember where I saw Josh leaving Sable with his parents. I'm just guessing that it could be an SH weekend. It is so convenient for Jodi because they're practically neighbors. Yes, there are recent tweets that indicate Josh is in Atlanta while Andi is in Charlotte. So far, if I will just base it on Nick's tweets. He rarely leaves Chicago  no idea   It is just my deduction that Jodi does not need to get out to meet halfway across states to "see" each other!  

Next season, I think I will be unspoiled for a few episodes, form my "assumptions" then go spoiled. I'd really want to take this "social media" sleuthing seriously! Haha but then, can I actually leave my family TeamIdiot behind?  :tissuebox

Last edited by Cari on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 am

Cari, you know I am *your* secret admirer! :laugh out loud:

The non-spoiled side, including this convo, has been quite fun this season. I much prefer to get all my guesses out early and then see what happens. The edit was darned revealing, and we are #teamEinstein (I hope, I hope).

These tweets would seal the deal for me if it hadn't been sealed by: 1. The Kiss in Ghent. 2. "I'll only say I love you to the girl I'm going to propose to" followed by ILY. 3. Mom. 4. Shake Face (I don't know why this struck me as so solidly an Indicator.). 5. Josh's video, where he provides Every Possible Reassurance of the Twirl Ending.

Ride on!
i2d and LRSC

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari