SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by Cari Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 am

in2deep wrote:Cari, you know I am *your* secret admirer!  :laugh out loud:

The non-spoiled side, including this convo, has been quite fun this season.  I much prefer to get all my guesses out early and then see what happens.  The edit was darned revealing, and we are #teamEinstein (I hope, I hope).  

These tweets would seal the deal for me if it hadn't been sealed by: 1. The Kiss in Ghent. 2. "I'll only say I love you to the girl I'm going to propose to" followed by ILY. 3. Mom. 4. Shake Face (I don't know why this struck me as so solidly an Indicator.). 5. Josh's video, where he provides Every Possible Reassurance of the Twirl Ending.  

Ride on!  
i2d and LRSC

i2d! Awww! awwww My family calls me "Car" actually!  Me and your profile pic =  :Auto:  :sprinklehearts  haha

You know me, WW till Episode 9! Even if the clues you mentioned were enough to show JoDi is the final couple, I was still the stubborn WW. I needed something else that will make me unequivocally convinced that Josh is F1. Hence, my pursuit of the Holy Twitter Grail. Now, I audaciously say, Josh is F1! *tapsheart*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 am

Cari wrote:Haloo, Pepper!   :WAVEY:  Glad you joined us! You can help "analyze" stuff we "find on twitter!  

GiGi!  giggling I did not include FB in my "study" because surely I would be "spoiled"! I don't exactly remember where I saw Josh leaving Sable with his parents. I'm just guessing that it could be an SH weekend. It is so convenient for Jodi because they're practically neighbors. Yes, there recent tweets indicate Josh is in Atlanta while Andi is in Charlotte. So far, if I will just base it on Nick's tweets. He rarely leaves Chicago  no idea   It is just my deduction that Jodi does not need to get out to meet halfway across states to "see" each other!  

Next season, I think I will be unspoiled for a few episodes, form my "assumptions" then go spoiled. I'd really want to take this "social media" sleuthing seriously! Haha but then, can I actually leave my family TeamIdiot behind?  :tissuebox

Your study!  hehehe 

Agree I think FB and IG would likely end up spoiling us so I stay away from that for sure. I see the IGs they post on twitter, but know better than to read any of the comments. For me I think that somehow Sabel could be part of the SH visits if they are in ATL. I thought you maybe followed his family. Either way if that is true than I see that as a big clue in my mind.

I haven't decided whether to be spoiled or unspoiled net season. I may go the spoiled side, but it depends on who TB is for me. I haven't been spoiled from the start since Emily's season.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:47 am

Yeah, maybe TeamEinstein™ can be unspoiled for a few episodes then go spoiled all at the same time! I feel like we're missing a lot interms of sleuthing!

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:52 am

in2deep wrote:Cari, you know I am *your* secret admirer!  :laugh out loud:

The non-spoiled side, including this convo, has been quite fun this season.  I much prefer to get all my guesses out early and then see what happens.  The edit was darned revealing, and we are #teamEinstein (I hope, I hope).  

These tweets would seal the deal for me if it hadn't been sealed by: 1. The Kiss in Ghent. 2. "I'll only say I love you to the girl I'm going to propose to" followed by ILY. 3. Mom. 4. Shake Face (I don't know why this struck me as so solidly an Indicator.). 5. Josh's video, where he provides Every Possible Reassurance of the Twirl Ending.  

Ride on!  
i2d and LRSC

Exactly! All this does is support what we have been seeing all season. If you look beyond the edit and just watch their interaction and BL to me it's a no brainer who she picks. Not only because of how they are with each other, but the way she is with Nick. I'm thinking of putting together a list of why Josh and why not Nick if I find some time.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 am

It is a busy Sunday here and I've a Badminton game later! Wish me luck! Haha I will leave you with the profile of Andi's cousin I was talking about upthread. Her name is Allison Yarrow. I will post her (few) tweets on Andi later.

Allison Yarrow is Andi's first cousin. Their mothers are sisters! (Rachel Diner is another close cousin more about her later!) @AliYarrow wrote an article on New York Times about Andi as the "new kind of breed" Bachelorette. http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/05/21/is-andi-dorfman-a-new-kind-of-bachelorette (intro) then the article, http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/05/21/is-andi-dorfman-a-new-kind-of-bachelorette/this-seasons-bachelorette-is-someone-to-emulate

I realized Andi is surrounded by strong women in the family who are accomplished professionally. Ali (yup, we're close! ) is the author of The Devil of Williamsburg. It seems riveting!

Someone wrote an article on her and this gives us a glimpse of Ali's dynamics with her husband, Benjamin Y. Yarrow. http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2009/07/31/taking_my_husbands_name_is_no_threat_to_my_sense_of_self.html

After reading that article, I understood how Andi is drawn to "intellectuals" like Nick. Because Ali's husband seems to be a nerd. Her husband, Ben (yeah, we're close, too!) is a Partner in West Wing Writers LLC. He used to be director of communications at the William J. Clinton Foundation in New York. He is currently a speechwriting consultant. However, what struck me after reading Ali's article on Andi. Andi needed a man who can handle her being that "new kind of breed". Hence, Josh fits the bill. Of course, we've been robbed from "conversations" that show Jodi's "mental" connection. As opposed to Nick's. (Visible F2 vs Hidden F1 edit) But we understood from Episode 9 what Josh gives and what he could provide for Andi. There is definitely something that Josh has that Nick was not able to "satisfy" Andi.

Ali's mom, (Andi's Aunt) is a WPGA-TV reporter. And this is interesting, Ali's father used to play professional baseball for Kansas City Royals! But I think for only 2 years. Her dad now is a chiropractor! Definitely, Josh is a welcome addition to Andi's extended family! Haha Andi's uncle and Josh have something to talk about as they both gave up baseball for a more stable career, don't you think? *winkwink* How uncanny is that?! Jodi really do have a lot in common!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/13/fashion/weddings/13GAUDET.html?_r=0 (2008)

http://www.allisonyarrow.com/bio.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/contributors/allison-gaudet-yarrow.html

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/08/08/book-excerpt-allison-yarrows-the-devil-of-williamsburg/

if you open @AliYarrow, click on those she follows, what is the glaring clue? Amongst those she follows is one lone Bachelornation person. Wait! Not lone! There are only two people from BachelorNation. Josh and Andi!  rotfl 

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:10 am

Cari wrote:Yeah, maybe TeamEinstein™ can be unspoiled for a few episodes then go spoiled all at the same time! I feel like we're missing a lot interms of sleuthing!  

Me too. I would love to sleuth from the start, but not have any assistance from RS. It seems that what RS says influences so people and makes them see things a certain way. Not all sluethers, the best can separate their feeling and sleuthing. That would be my perfect sleuthing world. If Josh or Arie were TB I would have to sleuth from the start. If anyone else I may be able to hold off. I know Sophie talks about maybe being spoiled until it gets to be F4 and then not know what happens once HTD start. Not sure I could do that. I'll have to see.

I looked at who Josh and Nick follow. It seems that they both follow everyone, except for each other. Not sure if that is normal or not, but since in the deleted scene Andrew mentioned Nick and Josh specifically when they talked about this not affecting their "Bromance" it makes me sad that they may no longer be friends. To me since they don't follow each other I think something must have happened between them. Maybe this is just normal with the F2 so I hope they do after the show. It could be just too much for the one that is not F1 to do that though. Seeing the post show tweets of the F1 wouldn't be something any F2 would want to see.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:20 am

Cari, first off good luck in your badminton game.

I would love to read this all right now, but I think I should be more awake when I read it. Have a great rest of the day and I'll catch up to you later once I have a time to digest all this info. You really do take twitter to a whole new level. Holy Twitter Grail indeed!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Cari wrote:Yeah, maybe TeamEinstein™️ can be unspoiled for a few episodes then go spoiled all at the same time! I feel like we're missing a lot interms of sleuthing!  

Me too.  I would love to sleuth from the start, but not have any assistance from RS.  It seems that what RS says influences so people and makes them see things a certain way.  Not all sluethers, the best can separate their feeling and sleuthing.  That would be my perfect sleuthing world.  If Josh or Arie were TB I would have to sleuth from the start.  If anyone else I may be able to hold off.  I know Sophie talks about maybe being spoiled until it gets to be F4 and then not know what happens once HTD start.  Not sure I could do that.  I'll have to see.

I looked at who Josh and Nick follow.  It seems that they both follow everyone, except for each other.  Not sure if that is normal or not, but since in the deleted scene Andrew mentioned Nick and Josh specifically when they talked about this not affecting their "Bromance" it makes me sad that they may no longer be friends.  To me since they don't follow each other I think something must have happened between them.  Maybe this is just normal with the F2 so I hope they do after the show. It could be just too much for the one that is not F1 to do that though.  Seeing the post show tweets of the F1 wouldn't be something any F2 would want to see.

I would love to sleuth from the beginning things like locations and who gets eliminated based upon leaked pics from the filming but it is hard to not find out the ending right off the bat.  It was much more fun when you could see pics and figure out who was on and where it was being filmed to figure out at least who goes far.  Social media would really help if you are careful.

One thought I had with all those who know Andi following Josh, if she picked Nick and has been really quiet about it, there are going to be some AWKWARD times ahead. giggling   I do think that the fact that they are all following Josh is a big clue.  If she picked Nick, I think she would have at least indicated to someone that they should follow him also.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 am

I'm looking into tweets for what appears to be a good friend of Josh's, Chad Gloer.  Josh favorited a tweet he had sent which was hilarious.  I'm going back though his TL and he is too funny.  I'll bring some over, but probably not until tomorrow.  It seems Josh follows a lot of the Gloer's so I assume maybe their families are close too.  He played FB at UGA when Josh did.  His TL has lead me to more FB friends that are watching The Bachelorette.  Just not sure it would be something they would be this devoted to if Josh was not the F1 in my opinion.  They don't just tweet about Josh's dates, but they live tweet the whole thing.  Christian Robinson a former LB with Josh is quiet the comic. Now of course the "boys" could be watching to poke fun of their buddy, but it seems to be more than just a casual interest in the show.  Plus I was watching UGA SEC media day coverage to see if The Bachelorette was brought up, and it was.  The coach said he had been watching and that Josh told him it was real.  So if they know that Josh's feelings were real would his best friends be teasing him?  Maybe, but I really doubt they would be as invested in the show as they appear to be.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 pm

I can see girls interested in another girls season but not guys unless they knew or suspected the outcome was favorable to their friend. And if they wanted to get to "know" Andi and how they met a bit.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:49 pm

In reading Chad' tweets he is definitely a good friend.

This was a tweet about a reporter for US Weekly contacting him.  In reviewing the replies he had no idea she was really a reporter.  That is the reason he replied to her request by saying "my neighbor has 3 rabbits" laugh out loud

After Monday Chad had a twitter conversation with Brandon Wood another friend of Josh's.  I wish I knew how to post it as a conversation.

He had a ton of tweets weekly about The Bachelorette.  Teasing Josh of course for the stripping and singing, but usually supportive of his Dawg Josh.  Didn't seem to care to much for Andrew or Nick.  He also talked about the lack of dedication to Bachelorette Monday's on the part of his buddy Christian Robinson as he was not on time every week.  From reading though the TL it seems Josh isn't the only Dawg with a good sense of humor.

All this likely means nothing, but the conversation between Chad and Brandon is very telling to me.  After Brandon initial tweet he had 2 thumbs up. Off to do more twitter research.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm

GG, Cari, Pepper and anyone else I may have missed! Looks like I missed a lot of fun over the last few days!! ITA that the SM TOTALLY points to Josh as F1! Hopefully, it will play out that way and we will get our twirl!  giggling 
(OT-- I was in Chicago for a friends wedding. On both the flight in and back, I had layovers in Kansas City-- I was so hoping to catch a glimpse of Nikki &/or JPG but, it didn't happen! Oh well...)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari