SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 6 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Being out yesterday i missed this from Marcus. So he will indeed be at the ATFR.

So, we have two for #teamJosh, Marcus and Cody, and one for #teamNick, Brian. The other for Nick may be Marquel, but he is not on twitter which surprises me since he is on BIP.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 6 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Being out yesterday i missed this from Marcus.  So he will indeed be at the ATFR.

So, we have two for #teamJosh, Marcus and Cody, and one for #teamNick, Brian.  The other for Nick may be Marquel, but he is not on twitter which surprises me since he is on BIP.
I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me to see Chris there too which could be for Nick. I think both Chris and Brian likes both guys though but I'm sure in this instance TPTB would want them speaking out more for Nick if Cody and Marcus speaks out for Josh. Also Michelle Money will be there so it must be a big push again for BIP.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Perhaps Chris needs to be off SM for contractual reasons... Don't they usually announce Tb at ATFR? And what about announcing a DesChris wedding date? And (sorry, not that I care) a Juankki (pronounced 'wonky') engagement? Too many announcements for one shoe, methinks. Which ones will they make?

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Chris has tweeted to Josh and will be there

I doubt e new Bach will be announced .. A bit early for that
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey...So THIS is where my girls are hanging out!!!  👋 :frommeto

(ETA: Just realized my Avi is from our girls night out GG!!!)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:Chris has tweeted to Josh and will be there

I doubt e new Bach will be announced .. A bit early for that

I told Chris his use of the hashtag #joshalicious was my favorite ever. Definitely gonna use that one more than a few times. He even favorited my tweet so now I feel really special. Hahaha

Yes I think TB will be announced during BIP, not at the ATFR.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Beeleever wrote:Hey...So THIS is where my girls are hanging out!!!  👋 :frommeto

Hey Bee! Miss you. You enjoying the "dark side" this season? We must go out and catch up soon. Right now I'm in the middle of a job search so my time is pretty fluid so it's hard to make plans to far in advance. I will PM later.

I remember that night. That was such a blast. Glad he is doing well and hope you are too.

To make sure I post on topic here is the latest tweet from Josh. Seems like a very happy man so grateful for what he's got. And really isn't that all any of us can ask for?

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Hey...So THIS is where my girls are hanging out!!!  👋 :frommeto

Hey Bee!  Miss you.  You enjoying the "dark side" this season?  We must go out and catch up soon.  Right now I'm in the middle of a job search so my time is pretty fluid so it's hard to make plans to far in advance.  I will PM later.

I remember that night.  That was such a blast.  Glad he is doing well and hope you are too.

To make sure I post on topic here is the latest tweet from Josh.  Seems like a very happy man so grateful for what he's got. And really isn't that all any of us can ask for?

Enjoying the "dark side" immensely! Lol. I love that tweet from Josh. And I agree... to me it really says all that is important in life!

Hey to you too, Miss Cari!  :WAVEY: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 am

I need to go follow Josh since the season is about over, love what you all have brought over that he's tweeted. Wish #joshalicious  giggling  could have been our next bach, darn Andi for stealing him from us! 

Bee nice seeing you over here, you should try going unspoiled next season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 am

Lost17 wrote:I need to go follow Josh since the season is about over, love what you all have brought over that he's tweeted. Wish #joshalicious  giggling  could have been our next bach, darn Andi for stealing him from us! 

Bee nice seeing you over here, you should try going unspoiled next season!

You know Lost, that sounds more and more appealing as I read through these threads. I really miss the good old days of sleuthing!

Sorry to hear of your illness, but glad you are feeling better and just in time for the big FINALE!!! cheerleader 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:11 am

Have fun at your viewing party Bee!

Of note on twitter.  Nick started following some woman that he met outside his hotel earlier tonight.  I looked on her twitter and here was her last tweet.  This means he was definitely not at the SH, but in a hotel in LA.  Just wanted to share another twitter clue. Good night!

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

GG-she must of made an impression, nice catch.

Bee-would love to have you! And thanks! Enjoy the finale!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari