SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by Cari Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 am

I've a friend who is unspoiled and knows nothing of TPTB's "manipulations" , picked Nick as F1. After watching episode 9, she told me "i think you're right about Josh" (as my F1 pick). Then she said... "Nick's gonna be so devastated!!!!"

Season after season, it does not matter whether my F1 pick wins or not, my heart always bleeds for the F2. Because I love Nick (Ben F was ok while i disliked Clare from the beginning), my mind cannot imagine the confident Nick being let go. argggh... i'm getting sad again. That is why when he tweeted Tears For Fears' Shout i felt it was a shout out.... Then that "letter" given to Andi before the MTA. Was it Cat who tweeted and said that it was totally Nick's?

Not sure of the timing of Nick's tweet on the song "Shout" and the taping of the MTA. Whether it is related or not. Whether Nick did write the letter and tried to "change Andi's mind", i think Shout really is a sad, sad song that fits the F2's state of mind/heart....

moving my "Shout" related posts here in the Twitter thread....

Cari wrote:I’ve backread all your wonderful episode 9 analysis! clapping! *slowclap*

Are we mental telepathy-ing or what?! Way to go, #TeamIdiot! (not! Haha)

And yes, my beloved friend, GG! This is a certified JoDi believer! WW no more! *tapsheart*

I made a career on “studying” SM for “clues” during Jash time and the last one was SeanCat’s. SeanCat’s was a tough one because Cat din’t really have an Ashley Spivey who tweets and blogs. Lesley M was tightlipped as she is part of Sean’s season. Though for me, Sean’s twitter header was a “give-away”! Cat totally made that twitter header! haha Sigh, fun times!

The very first thing I did when we had electricity was check on Bachelornation’s SM and their “favorites”. Obsessive much?! I told y’all, “Career!” (used as a verb!)

Jillian, Cat and Des said they are Team Josh. Do they know something or is it just personal preference? I dunno. One thing for sure, it is so obvious that the whole bachelornation are all rooting for Chris S. as the next bachelor! As in! :yes:

Plus I really cannot shake the feeling how Andi’s Ashley Spivey is so mean to Nick! The real Ashley Spivey was snarky at Ben F. but Andi’s BFF is downright mean. It’s not even funny. Methinks, if Nick is F1, BFF’s tweets can be a foiler, right? Snarky tweets would be a perfect decoy BUT mean tweets? Nah! I really believe BFF is a huge indicator who Andi chose. Of course, IMO. :gotcha:

So, I checked on the timeline of everyone (those I think who are meaningful)

and what did Nick just tweet?!!?!!

little bit of 80's with some funk! Tears for Fears - Shout (Avenue Remix) on @hypem mobile http://hypem.com/track/21n3x - @viallnicholas28

My knee jerk reaction was “YAY! I LOVE YOU, NICK! I SUPER LOVE TEARS FOR FEARS!” then at the same breath I realized, wait..

Is this tweet sorta a cryptic message to Andi? scratch

Ok, hear me out! My “theory” is not one bit favoring Nick as F1. This tweet may be nothing HOWEVER, the lyrics seemed to be a shout out. Because Shout is not a love song. In fact, the lyrics show how bitter he is Upset

a lil background. Y’all have to understand, Tears for Fears is like Beatles for the 80s generation in the Philippines. And Nick is how old? Anyway, when they went here for a concert, it was jam-packed! SRO, from wall to wall in Araneta Coliseum that can sit around 10,000++ people. “Shout” and “Everybody Rules The World” are like two of their well-loved songs. Like a National Anthem of sorts! We know the lyrics by heart. Check out my concert video when they were here in Manila 2012.

*chapark is my pseudonym Hugesmile

When Tears for Fears sang “Shout”. Everyone went berserk, sang/danced and “partied” like crazy!

Sing along with my video with the following lyrics.

Observe how the chorus, “I’m talking to you” is repeated. As if a mantra. :yes:

Shout, shout, let it all out
These are the things I can do without
Come on, I'm talking to you come on (2x)

In violent times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul
In black and white, they really really ought to know
Those one track minds that took you for a working boy
Kiss them goodbye, you shouldn't have to jump for joy
You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Come on, I'm talking to you, come on

They gave you life, and in return you gave them hell
As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale
I hope we live to tell the tale

Come on, I'm talking to you, come on (3x)

And around 3:50,

And when you've taken down your guard
If I could change your mind,
I'd really love to break your heart
:broken heart:
Shout, shout, let it all out (break your heart)
These are the things I can do without (I'd really love to break your heart)
Come on, I'm talking to you come on

Doesn’t it seemed like a shoutout to Andi? no no :tissuebox

Cari wrote:

LibbyBell wrote:Cari, interesting points re: Tears for Fears and Shout! During the day portion of Nick's FS, he mentioned that he takes breaking up hard and that with his engagement, he was mostly embarrassed. Well that was in the privacy of his own life and home-- can you imagine how he is going to feel if/when Andi breaks up with him?!?! I wouldn't call it embarrassed-- it will be utter humiliation, not to mention all done in the PUBLIC! I could see him being a "little bitter". Interesting that he is starting to tweet things now.
OT--I'm glad that you weathered the storm and are ok!

*snipped*

I know imma deadhorse on Nick's tweet re: the Shout song. It is possible he just liked the song. Fine. But i really, really cannot shake this feeling it is a shoutout not only for Andi but also for TPTB!

Again, again hear me out.

IF Nick is F2, of which i now sincerely believe. I am sad for him because he din't think he was "manipulated" by TPTB. I utterly believe, he was led to think he is the F1. The flowers. The sneaking over. The "stealing" of time with Andi EVEN IF he had already a rose and God knows what else, make me believe he was prodded by the producers!! Poor Nick! As i already mentioned in my previous posts, it is consistent with the stories of past contestants. I would feel betrayed. Who wouldn't?!

If Nick's shoutout to Andi was

Cari wrote:And when you've taken down your guard
If I could change your mind,
:broken heart:
Shout, shout, let it all out (break your heart)
These are the things I can do without (I'd really love to break your heart)
Come on, I'm talking to you come on

So what is Nick's shoutout to TPTB?

Cari wrote:Those one track minds that took you for a working boy
Kiss them goodbye, you shouldn't have to jump for joy
You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Fine. I'm overanalyzing over nothing! deadhorse rotfl

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by Cari Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 am

GrahamGal wrote:Personally with someone like Josh all of ATL could know.  Not from him shouting it from the rooftops, but I think Josh would be acting very differently around family and friends.  He wouldn't have to say a word and they would likely know just from that big grin he has on his face.  Since he hasn't been in any serious relationship his friends would probably only know goofy/funny Josh, but if he had just been heartbroken for the first time I think they would see a completely different side of him.  Once a few know, they tell a few of their friends what they think, and by the end all of ATL knows.  For me the biggest clue is the dog being in Tampa.  Nothing else makes sense as to why he would be away from her for 3+ weeks.

THIS!  word  I agree 

Once again, you expressed my thoughts elogquently, GiGi, my love!  bestbud! 

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:51 am

BTW Cari Nick's Shout tweet was the Wednesday after the MTA weekend taping. MTA was likely taped on the 12th as it is usually on a Saturday I think.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am

GrahamGal wrote:BTW Cari Nick's Shout tweet was the Wednesday after the MTA weekend taping.  MTA was likely taped on the 12th as it is usually on a Saturday I think.

OohLala!  plotting  hmmmmm.....

Well, one thing for sure I've noticed the change in dynamics amongst JJ versus Chris S, Brian and et al on twitter. They were chummy prior to MTN I mean MTA I believe based on JJ's RTs and favorites, he felt he was bullied at the MTA. And one thing to note, Nick and JJ are tight. (Post show) As in. Nick was silent on MTA's incident. He was tweeting with Chris S prior to MTA taping. Not sure where he stands now. Nick's brother, James tweeted in support of JJ though. He tweeted "JERKS".

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 am

I'm finding it very interesting who is following who and even more who quit tweeting.  Cari, did you think that Nick didn't realize that Chris and Brian would not say something at MTA?  I'm sure there was lots said that didn't get aired as there always is.  And I'm sure that JJ spilled everything to Nick.  Do the guys tweet with Josh?  I'm sorry if that was addressed already.  If they were tweeting before, are they still?

I think the fact that Josh left his dog with family for so long is really telling. Either he is F1 or he is running off to marry some hooker he picked up giggling  Kidding. It makes perfect sense that he would need someone to take care of the dog at this time. When would they be heading to LA? Tomorrow? Would love to see some pics tweeted from the airport. I"m guessing Andi and Josh will have to go on different flights. :yes: 

Been a busy week. Hope to have some time tonight to join the sleuthing on the rain! Thanks for all the research on SM!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

For the most part Josh really only tweets back and forth with Marcus and to a lesser extent Cody (he is new to twitter).  I know he follows most of them and it seems they follow him back, but he will only send out an occasional tweet to the guys.   As I have mentioned previously Nick and Josh do not follow each other. I just went through his favorites looking for things from the guys and does seem to favorite their tweets a lot, but just not converse with them.  He only has a total of 329 tweets and he's been on twitter for a few years.

It seems the midwest guys and some of the past ladies from the Bachelorette met up in Chicago.  Nick V was there along with at least Nick S, Brian, and Cody.  Chris may have been or he was there at another time.  Not sure, but this was back in June.  It seems odd that an F1 would do this in my mind.  Meeting up with the guys doesn't usually happen let alone with ladies from past seasons, at least while he is still on the show.  Does it?  Is this the guys rallying around the F2?  Is that even a things?

Interesting tweet I found was from Brian.  Don't follow him, but in my "research" I found a tweet from 7/17 where it said he couldn't do a local interview because he was going to be in LA for the live finale.  It makes me think he is going there as one of this season contestants that they ask questions to in the audience about these guys and who she might pick, etc. (He tweets a lot!)  He tweets to Nick S and Nick V a lot. However, as Cari mention, nothing since the MTA.

Here are some tweet totals and # of followers from the final 8.  Many of them were not on twitter prior to the show.  I will list them in order by the total # of followers.

Josh - 329 tweets and 60.9K followers.
Chris - 281 tweets and 36.5K followers.
Marcus - 173 tweets and 29.6K followers.
Brian - 3,838 tweets and 18.7K followers.
JJ - 3,322 tweets and 13.1K followers.
Nick V - 279 tweets and 12.7K followers.
Dylan - 75 tweets and 7,978 followers.
Cody - 159 tweets and 3,085 followers

Last edited by GrahamGal on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am

Deleted, double posted.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am

GrahamGal wrote:For the most part Josh really only tweets back and forth with Marcus and to a lesser extent Cody (he is new to twitter).  I know he follows most of them and it seems they follow him back, but he will only send out an occasional tweet to the guys.  I just went through his favorites looking for things from the guys and does seem to favorite their tweets a lot, but just not converse with them.  He only has a total of 329 tweets and he's been on social twitter for a few years.

It seems the midwest guys and some of the past ladies from the Bachelorette met up in Chicago.  Nick V was there along with at least Nick S, Brian, and Cody.  Chris may have been or he was there at another time.  Not sure, but this was back in June.  It seems odd that an F1 would do this in my mind.  Meeting up with the guys doesn't usually happen let alone with ladies from past seasons, at least while he is still on the show.  Does it?  Is this the guys rallying around the F2?  Is that even a things?

Interesting tweet I found was from Brian.  Don't follow him, but in my "research" I found a tweet from 7/17 where it said he couldn't do a local interview because he was going to be in LA for the live finale.  It makes me think he is going there as one of this season contestants that they ask questions to in the audience about these guys and who she might pick, etc. (He tweets a lot!)  He tweets to Nick S and Nick V a lot.

Here are some tweet totals and # of followers from the final 8.  Many of them were not on twitter prior to the show.  I will list them in order by the total # of followers.

Josh - 329 tweets and 60.9K followers.
Chris - 281 tweets and 36.5K followers.
Marcus - 173 tweets and 29.6K followers.
Brian - 3,838 tweets and 18.7K followers.
JJ - 3,322 tweets and 13.1K followers.
Nick V - 279 tweets and 12.7K followers.
Dylan - 75 tweets and 7,978 followers.
Cody - 159 tweets and 3,085 followers

Thanks GG. Interesting tidbit about Brian. I wonder if he is the next Bachelor? I thought it was Chris' to give up. Maybe he did. That would be weird to again go that far back to get a bachelor. Wasn't he F6? I think that Marcus gave up any chance of being the bach due to BIP appearance. I think they threw Nick under the bus, showing him in a not real flattering light to many times for him to be the next bach. Unless that is why they took the deleted scene down and didn't show anything even remotely negative at the MTA. I consider the "Josh told 2 lies" to be a negative. Even if it was just to create doubt. You are probably right about him being one in the audience. Any word on anyone else being there? I don't see Brian as having enough following to warrant him being the bach but if Chris and Nick don't want it or TPTB don't want them for whatever reason, who do you think would be next choice? I do think it odd that Nick was at the meet up in Chicago. Odd for Chris too if it was in June.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Sorry for quoting my own post.  I meant to hit edit as I added a couple more tidbits.

Anyway I want to make it clear, I don't know if Chris was at the "meet up" or just was in Chicago another tmie and met up with Nick, but Nick was definitely at the "meet up".

No way could I see Nick as TB.  Between his edit, the way he has trouble spitting things out and conversing would be painful IMO.  Also look at how many followers he has.  Even JJ has more.  Don't see it at all.  I think the other may be to throw the dog a bone as I am sure he is not a bad guy.  Deleting that scene could have been at the request of Andi and/or Josh as well.  Not bringing him up at the MTA could have been due to the fact the audience would be left thinking there is no way he would be F1. They needed to keep making it look like a tight horse race.  When Courtney came on it was to "repair" her image since she was the F1.  If Nick was F1 wouldn't they have done that too?

As for the next Bachelor. I think if it's this season it would be Chris.  I guess if Chris can't they may go to Brian, but I doubt it as he seems to be "getting along" well with Bachelor Nation. Marcus like you said gave up any chance when he went on BIP, as did Marquel.  So who outside this season.  Well there are rumblings maybe Arie. In his thread there is an online poll by EOnline at to who it should be Chris or Arie.  Some are saying E has a good relationship with TPTB.

Of note I looked at Josh's tweets when the deleted scene was posted.  Is he talking about Nick.  He does quote a lot and post bible verses so this may not be related.  I did not think so at the time, but now that I think about it I do wonder.

7/1 (day deleted scene was posted on ABC)
"Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."

7/2
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

Note:  I just noticed this on Josh's twitter. He subscribes to a list called "TV" by Cali Platek.  Anyone that doesn't know what a list is on twitter it is where you can have a group of people that you don't follow listed.  You then can go to the list and you can see their tweets.  It is not a list he created, but he appears to have subscribed to it.  That way he can just check that list and see tweets by the people that are on that list.  On that list are Andi, Josh, and Nick among others.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Andi's on her way!  Of course we won't get any such tweets from the F2.  So without digging (and likely getting spoiled) we may never know.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:08 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Sorry for quoting my own post.  I meant to hit edit as I added a couple more tidbits.

Anyway I want to make it clear, I don't know if Chris was at the "meet up" or just was in Chicago another tmie and met up with Nick, but Nick was definitely at the "meet up".

Just wanted to say again love reading all your comments!!

To clarify some questions as to the meet up, Nick S, Nick V, Christy Hansen (JP's season), Kat Hurd (JP's season) and one other girl from JP's season met up, as I believe all but Kat (who was visiting Christy) live in Chicago. Brian nor Chris were there. Nick S arranged it with the girls I believe it was after the US soccer game, and invited Nick V on twitter, Nick tweeted he would stop by after work. Kat posted a picture of her, Nick S, Nick V and Christy but for whatever reason took it down from IG quickly after.

Chris came in a different weekend in June to visit Nick, they each posted pics on their IG/Twitter together, and they were spotted together around Chicago all weekend.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:36 pm

sbolduc wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Sorry for quoting my own post.  I meant to hit edit as I added a couple more tidbits.

Just wanted to say again love reading all your comments!!

To clarify some questions as to the meet up, Nick S, Nick V, Christy Hansen (JP's season), Kat Hurd (JP's season) and one other girl from JP's season met up, as I believe all but Kat (who was visiting Christy) live in Chicago. Brian nor Chris were there. Nick S arranged it with the girls I believe it was after the US soccer game, and invited Nick V on twitter, Nick tweeted he would stop by after work. Kat posted a picture of her, Nick S, Nick V and Christy but for whatever reason took it down from IG quickly after.

Chris came in a different weekend in June to visit Nick, they each posted pics on their IG/Twitter together, and they were spotted together around Chicago all weekend.

Thanks sbolduc! I wasn't sure about Chris so I appreciate you clearing that up. The only person from this group I follow is Nick S so I only picked up on this "meet up" by reading Brian's tweets earlier today. He was talking about going so I thought he was there. Interesting about the IG that Kat posted that was taken down. I had no idea as I stay of IG during the season and don't follow any of them on twitter. Seems a strange thing for an F1 to do in my opinion.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari