SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 5 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm

no idea 
GrahamGal wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Sorry for quoting my own post.  I meant to hit edit as I added a couple more tidbits.

Anyway I want to make it clear, I don't know if Chris was at the "meet up" or just was in Chicago another tmie and met up with Nick, but Nick was definitely at the "meet up".

Just wanted to say again love reading all your comments!!

To clarify some questions as to the meet up, Nick S, Nick V, Christy Hansen (JP's season), Kat Hurd (JP's season) and one other girl from JP's season met up, as I believe all but Kat (who was visiting Christy) live in Chicago. Brian nor Chris were there. Nick S arranged it with the girls I believe it was after the US soccer game, and invited Nick V on twitter, Nick tweeted he would stop by after work. Kat posted a picture of her, Nick S, Nick V and Christy but for whatever reason took it down from IG quickly after.

Chris came in a different weekend in June to visit Nick, they each posted pics on their IG/Twitter together, and they were spotted together around Chicago all weekend.

Thanks sbolduc!  I wasn't sure about Chris so I appreciate you clearing that up.  The only person from this group I follow is Nick S so I only picked up on this "meet up" by reading Brian's tweets earlier today.  He was talking about going so I thought he was there.  Interesting about the IG that Kat posted that was taken down.  I had no idea as I stay of IG during the season and don't follow any of them on twitter.  Seems a strange thing for an F1 to do in my opinion.

No problem! Yes Brian and Christy seem to be quite friendly on twitter ;) . I do believe Brian has been planning a trip for a while to Chicago as he has tweeted Nick and Christy about it multiple times, not sure when though.

As to Kat taking down the IG, I remember when it was posted a lot of comments on IG were made about why Nick V was meeting up with the girls so maybe that is why it was taken down no idea Nick S and Kat looked quite chummy/friendly in the photo, for Nick V it was a very innocent photo his hands were in his pockets...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 5 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Josh is on his way to LA to go get Andi. I thought maybe he had snuck out before her and was just going to post it as he has been silent since Andi arrived in LA yesterday until this. Maybe he is already there and is just trying to make it seem like he left later. Either way he is going to be there in time for the People photo-shoot which I think is usually on Saturday or early Sunday before the FRC. Will post if I find out about Nick. Right now he is just bro'ing it up with Brian.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm

The other day I mentioned Brian was going to be there for the finale. Well it looks like Cody will be as well.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

I get Cody being there, to continue to hype BIP but why Brian? Maybe they are doing like you said and having several of the F6 in the audience. Have we heard anything from Marcus or Dylan?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Peppermom wrote:I get Cody being there, to continue to hype BIP but why Brian?  Maybe they are doing like you said and having several of the F6 in the audience.  Have we heard anything from Marcus or Dylan?

Usually they have a few people there so they can ask the question who will she choose and 2 will say Josh and two will say Nick to make it look close. They likely won't come in before Sunday unless it's on their own dime. I aced Marcus is going so I'll let you know if he replies or tweets anything out.

So they will get Brian to say Nick and Cody to say Josh.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Thanks GG. Makes sense.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Maybe they will reprise Boys II Men.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 pm

jlccaz wrote:Maybe they will reprise Boys II Men.

We could only hope!  partytime 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:03 am

GrahamGal wrote:Josh is on his way to LA to go get Andi.  I thought maybe he had snuck out before her and was just going to post it as he has been silent since Andi arrived in LA yesterday until this.  Maybe he is already there and is just trying to make it seem like he left later.  Either way he is going to be there in time for the People photo-shoot which I think is usually on Saturday or early Sunday before the FRC.  Will post if I find out about Nick.  Right now he is just bro'ing it up with Brian.

here's my overanalyzing observation again... giggling   

Whenever you hear someone say, "HERE I COME!..." what crosses your mind?  

It is usually from someone excited, right?!  

Josh tweeting "LA Here I come!" Doesn't sound like a sad F2 to me...  :yes: 

Fine, fine, fine ... he's probably bracing himself for the let down in the Finale and AFTR...  :tissuebox 

GOTCHA!!

of course not! Cari is WW™️ NO MORE! *tapheart* Na ah!

JODI... HERE WE COME!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 am

I'm sure Josh is just going early so he can watch the People photo-shoot for Andi and Nick.  2pop 

FYI - Nick was spotted late this afternoon in Chicago still. Sorry that is all I got on him. Oh and he ate a peanut butter and pickle sandwich last night.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:06 am

My best friends growing up at peanut butter and pickle sandwiches all the time. I thought they were weird for that. Just reinforces my opinion that Nick is not for Andi  Hugesmile 

Cari, so loved all the posts this season, Miss WW. Glad to see you aren't still on the fence. (tried to find a "sitting on the fence" smiley but couldn't)

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Nick is on his way. Seems late for the photo-shoot unless it is tomorrow. However why would Josh have left yesterday then? She hasn't been since Josh got to LA, nor has he for that matter.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari