SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by Cari Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

High clap   

BAY-BEE!!!!!!! (Beeleever) Oh my! I've missed you, dearie! I envy you for having a Viewing Party! That would surely be a blast! We will have our virtual version of Viewing Party here for TeamIdiot/TeamEinstein tomorrow! It would be awesome that the Love Story we unanimously "saw" culminate in a romantic proposal just like Jash's and SeanCat's.

LOST! We're glad you're well enough to party tomorrow! *joshhugs/bearhugs*

Re Chris S. tweet....

I'm still on the fence about Chris S. as The Next Bachelor though it's zo obvious he is a shoe in! The BachelorNation, as if instructed, were tweeting that he should be the next TB immediately after his exit! Were they sent a memo or what?! And i'm like  no no   I may not agree, especially if Arie is being considered. :yes: I've been saying in my previous posts. Josh Murray is TPTB's great find! I've imagined them salivating when they "found" him. Josh is a Win/Win!

If Andi chooses him as F1..WIN!

if she rejects him, indubitably JOSH IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!

BUT, BUT, BUT what is the BachelorNation's tenor?

Chris Soules IS The Next Bachelor!

If he is the next TB,

who is the F1 then?!

Super Nobrainer! I mean, come on! :headbanging 

Would Chris S. retweet every tweet endorsing him as the Next TB IF by chance Josh is F2?! TPTB in my opinion would not lose the opportunity to showcase Josh as the next lead IF he is F2. Would Chris S tag Josh as Joshalicious if his gut feel tells him Josh is his closest rival in the TB gig?

Naaaah.  

For me, imho, Chris S' tweet give credence that Josh is F1.

Again, imho. #yeeheeNoMoreWW #TootingOnesHorn #ImConfidentNotCocky  NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 7 623245435   

We're in the final stretch. In a few hours, we'd find out if we're indeed TeamIdiot or TeamEinstein. Y'all who saw Josh from the beginning stood by what you saw in their "edit". I've been wishywashy because i knew TPTB can confuse you with their "manipulations" including edit/ITMs/VoiceOver. In my opinion, there are many variables if one will just base it with watching their edit. Come on, we are talking about Fleiss et al here. However, the time tested edit every season is helpful. It is for me, unreliable.

Fine, fine, fine. I'm justifying my WW! i thought y'all wouldn't notice! cantstopl 

It was no turning back for me with the stuff i "discovered" with my Holy Twitter Grail. That sealed the deal. I've posted them in the other thread. Some i did not because i've yet to prove if i am right tomorrow. Whenever there is a temptation to be WW. I go back to my Holy Twitter Grail. I recheck their profile if there were any changes.

It doesn't prove Nick is F1 if his dad follows Andi. Nope, it doesn't prove anything even if the whole Viall family follow Andi and the Dorfmans  (especially if the Viall fam is actually the whole city! rotfl )

Nope, it does not prove Josh is F1 if Momma Murray and the rest of their royal brood follows Hy. It helps. It makes you go hmmm... BUT na ah. They are not sufficient clues to add to the F1 list. IMHO, tweets from the team of both F2 are not roadsigns to point the F1. no no 

It is imho, always from the "low profile" family and friends of Andi. :yes: They are my biggest clue. Who needs RS when SM is a goldmine!  :detective

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Image if we had been following twitter for clues all season, or other forms of SM. We just started analyzing twitter two weeks ago and look at all the clues we found. laugh out loud

I know you don't take much credence in family, but I just started looking at follows last night and Hy follows both Momma and Aaron, but since he is in ATL he is likely a UGA fan. So I can see him following Aaron and maybe even before the season, but Momma Murray? He only follows 22 people and two of them are Murray's! Also, Aaron and Momma follow him back. That means they can DM if they want, whenever they want. Can't do that with any of the Viall's as he doesn't follow them back.

I take all SM with a grain of salt as it's very open to personal interpretation, but there are hidden gems in the Holy Twitter Grail for sure.

I'm calling it before the polls close. We are #TeamEinstein!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Image if we had been following twitter for clues all season, or other forms of SM.  We just started analyzing twitter two weeks ago and look at all the clues we found. laugh out loud

I know you don't take much credence in family, but I just started looking at follows last night and Hy follows both Momma and Aaron, but since he is in ATL he is likely a UGA fan.  So I can see him following Aaron and maybe even before the season, but Momma Murray?  He only follows 22 people and two of them are Murray's!  Also,  Aaron and Momma follow him back.  That means they can DM if they want, whenever they want.  Can't do that with any of the Viall's as he doesn't follow them back.

I take all SM with a grain of salt as it's very open to personal interpretation, but there are hidden gems in the Holy Twitter Grail for sure.

I'm calling it before the polls close.  We are #TeamEinstein!

Love it GG. The polls are now closed. Regardless of the ending we are #TeamEinstein. Wish I could join in tonight. No viewing party here. Family can be tough sometimes. Have fun. Meet you on the dark side after I watch tomorrow.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Peppermom wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Image if we had been following twitter for clues all season, or other forms of SM.  We just started analyzing twitter two weeks ago and look at all the clues we found. laugh out loud

I know you don't take much credence in family, but I just started looking at follows last night and Hy follows both Momma and Aaron, but since he is in ATL he is likely a UGA fan.  So I can see him following Aaron and maybe even before the season, but Momma Murray?  He only follows 22 people and two of them are Murray's!  Also,  Aaron and Momma follow him back.  That means they can DM if they want, whenever they want.  Can't do that with any of the Viall's as he doesn't follow them back.

I'm calling it before the polls close.  We are #TeamEinstein!

Love it GG.  The polls are now closed.  Regardless of the ending we are #TeamEinstein.  Wish I could join in tonight.  No viewing party here.  Family can be tough sometimes.  Have fun.  Meet you on the dark side after I watch tomorrow.

Have a great night! Family first aways.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Cari wrote:High clap   

BAY-BEE!!!!!!! (Beeleever) Oh my! I've missed you, dearie! I envy you for having a Viewing Party! That would surely be a blast! We will have our virtual version of Viewing Party here for TeamIdiot/TeamEinstein tomorrow! It would be awesome that the Love Story we unanimously "saw" culminate in a romantic proposal just like Jash's and SeanCat's.

LOST! We're glad you're well enough to party tomorrow! *joshhugs/bearhugs*

Re Chris S. tweet....

I'm still on the fence about Chris S. as The Next Bachelor though it's zo obvious he is a shoe in! The BachelorNation, as if instructed, were tweeting that he should be the next TB immediately after his exit! Were they sent a memo or what?! And i'm like  no no   I may not agree, especially if Arie is being considered. :yes: I've been saying in my previous posts. Josh Murray is TPTB's great find! I've imagined them salivating when they "found" him. Josh is a Win/Win!

If Andi chooses him as F1..WIN!

if she rejects him, indubitably JOSH IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!

BUT, BUT, BUT what is the BachelorNation's tenor?

Chris Soules IS The Next Bachelor!

If he is the next TB,

who is the F1 then?!

Super Nobrainer! I mean, come on! :headbanging 

Would Chris S. retweet every tweet endorsing him as the Next TB IF by chance Josh is F2?! TPTB in my opinion would not lose the opportunity to showcase Josh as the next lead IF he is F2. Would Chris S tag Josh as Joshalicious if his gut feel tells him Josh is his closest rival in the TB gig?

Naaaah.  

For me, imho, Chris S' tweet give credence that Josh is F1.

Again, imho. #yeeheeNoMoreWW #TootingOnesHorn #ImConfidentNotCocky  NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter  - Page 7 623245435   

We're in the final stretch. In a few hours, we'd find out if we're indeed TeamIdiot or TeamEinstein. Y'all who saw Josh from the beginning stood by what you saw in their "edit". I've been wishywashy because i knew TPTB can confuse you with their "manipulations" including edit/ITMs/VoiceOver. In my opinion, there are many variables if one will just base it with watching their edit. Come on, we are talking about Fleiss et al here. However, the time tested edit every season is helpful. It is for me, unreliable.

Fine, fine, fine. I'm justifying my WW! i thought y'all wouldn't notice! cantstopl 

It was no turning back for me with the stuff i "discovered" with my Holy Twitter Grail. That sealed the deal. I've posted them in the other thread. Some i did not because i've yet to prove if i am right tomorrow. Whenever there is a temptation to be WW. I go back to my Holy Twitter Grail. I recheck their profile if there were any changes.

It doesn't prove Nick is F1 if his dad follows Andi. Nope, it doesn't prove anything even if the whole Viall family follow Andi and the Dorfmans  (especially if the Viall fam is actually the whole city! rotfl )

Nope, it does not prove Josh is F1 if Momma Murray and the rest of their royal brood follows Hy. It helps. It makes you go hmmm... BUT na ah. They are not sufficient clues to add to the F1 list. IMHO, tweets from the team of both F2 are not roadsigns to point the F1. no no 

It is imho, always from the "low profile" family and friends of Andi. :yes: They are my biggest clue. Who needs RS when SM is a goldmine!  :detective

There's my Cari! LOVE this post!  bestbud! 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Final tweets from the F2 before showtime.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING - Bachelorette 10 - Twitter

+7
sbolduc
LibbyBell
in2deep
Peppermom
Cari