SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Bachelor 20 Episode 10

@SeanLowe09  5m5 minutes ago
Last episode. I hope it's funny and not all lovey and stuff. Let's tweet about it.

@SeanLowe09  2m2 minutes ago
For the record, I don't condone telling two women you're in love with them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  1m1 minute ago
Someone tell me how they got these poor families to show up for this.

@clmgiudici 9s9 seconds ago
Showtime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Ocean contemplation shots are what I miss most about the bachelor. It's not the same in my backyard staring at a fence. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 pm

@clmgiudici  11s11 seconds ago
Mom knows best. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 17s17 seconds ago
When Catherine spoke to my dad for the 1st time, they both cried bc he told her he has been praying for her for 29 years. Not funny but true

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 pm

@SeanLowe09  17s18 seconds ago
I wish I could tan like Ben's mom. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
You're confusing your mother, Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 24s24 seconds ago
There's nothing sweeter than love. And complete confusion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 pm

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
Always throw in a "blessed" when you want points with mom and dad Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09 19s19 seconds ago
It's always good to throw some "blessed's" at the potential in-laws. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:30 pm

@clmgiudici  11s11 seconds ago
> Gulp <

@clmgiudici 11s11 seconds ago
I have a headache from all the shaking. #TheBachelor

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:32 pm

@SeanLowe09  21s21 seconds ago
If JoJo is not chosen, Ben should think about hiding from her brothers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09 16s16 seconds ago
In case you're wondering, @clmgiudici is still getting worked up over the whole "in love with 2 women" thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:35 pm

‏@clmgiudici  29s29 seconds ago
I will say, Ben is overflowing with so much love that I'm sure the girl he ends up with will feel it completely. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 21s21 seconds ago
Ben is in a pickle between third and home base. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:44 pm

@clmgiudici 14s14 seconds ago
The ILY drinking game.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:44 pm

@SeanLowe09 19s19 seconds ago
"Wanna go to the beach?"- Pretty much gets you out of any tough situation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 pm

@SeanLowe09  19s19 seconds ago
What kind of idiot makes a decision of this magnitude on a reality TV show? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Why does Ben sound like he's giving a eulogy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 pm

@clmgiudici 38s38 seconds ago
On the plus side, Lauren is a cute crier. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78