SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 pm

isittrue wrote:
eirekay wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Don't get me started....
I just don't understand: you don't have to like certain contestants, but being so harsh and negative? SMH. Never understand why.

I know it's a TV show and I know I'm too invested in it but the amount of hatred being spewed is a little alarming.  People hoping that Nick gets harrassed for the rest of his life?  Really?  Over a TV Show?

IT's a mad mad world.

I had to bite my tongue when I replied.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 pm

dandypink wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-stars-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick/story?id=24762143

A quote from this article:
"It was very classless and disrespectful and it just shows the type of person he really is," her fiancé added. "I don’t associate myself with those kinds of people and neither does Andi. ... He's of no concern to us or our lives."

Well Andi certainly does.... she has sex with those kinds of people!

Omg LMAO  cantstopl 
Ikr, Andi has sex with "classless and direpectful" men, what does that make her? Hm.....
One man's trash is another man's treasure laugh out loud

giggling  Good one, Max!..is it bad that i had my own  :Woah-hoo: little moment when i actually first saw Nick brought that FS up?..like Meandi said to Bella, he CAN read her mind!...and he just needed to throw a last defense after Meandi the Cruella wouldnt give him any closure and didnt own her actions all along  affraid . Too bad he didnt straight call her fake actress as late Eric did. I guess Nick is more articulate. I wished he did though.

and oh, speaking of FS, can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes Dreamy!

i never thought one can top the painful Arie's AFTR with his puppy eyes. but Nick....it was like an Arie's pain and misery multiply by 25x for me.. :tissuebox ..Im going to send him a dozen of tweets for support! ......

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am happy here in this thread, haven't gone anywhere else.

Me too, Nutty.  Last night I went to all of the other threads that I have been following, and stopped following all of them.  This one is the only one that I am currently following. I have not and will not venture over to the other threads.

My dislike for Andi Dorfman is immense right now, and I have no interest in anything that has to do with her and her F1.

So, I hope that people will continue to bring pro-Nick tweets, articles, etc. here to this thread. #TeamNick

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 pm

sdmom wrote:For your viewing pleasure:
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n
Last night
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 10570201_1437043236583482_783710659_n

Thank you I need those! Such hotness!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Thank sdmom for the eye candy! :cutesmile!: 
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Me too, Nutty.  Last night I went to all of the other threads that I have been following, and stopped following all of them.  This one is the only one that I am currently following.  I have not and will not venture over to the other threads.

My dislike for Andi Dorfman is immense right now, and I have no interest in anything that has to do with her and her F1.

So, I hope that people will continue to bring pro-Nick tweets, articles, etc. here to this thread.  #TeamNick

I wish I could follow your advice and stay in this thread, but my need to defend Nick trumps any common sense. (Odd since I don't personally know him, but I do emphasize with his situation). It's all so pointless though, the those who are not fans will continue to hate no matter what. Perhaps, when my ire wears down, I will be able to stay focused in this one thread.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

This after ATFR

NO disrespect to Danny, but can someone crop him off with only Nick?
(Sorry Danny, but Nick is way hotter  :cutesmile!: )
: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 10488675_1452117828401131_721408812_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 pm

isittrue wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

Me too, Nutty.  Last night I went to all of the other threads that I have been following, and stopped following all of them.  This one is the only one that I am currently following.  I have not and will not venture over to the other threads.

So, I hope that people will continue to bring pro-Nick tweets, articles, etc. here to this thread.  #TeamNick

I wish I could follow your advice and stay in this thread, but my need to defend Nick trumps any common sense.  (Odd since I don't personally know him, but I do emphasize with his situation). It's all so pointless though, the those who are not fans will continue to hate no matter what.  Perhaps, when my ire wears down, I will be able to stay focused in this one thread.  

Are you my long lost twin sister?  :swinginglove 
I feel exactly the way you described!!
My fav is never F1 (well, I was on Melissa bandwagon because of the early spoilers) so you think I am used to being on F2/F3 team. Next time, I will make sure I get on the F1 train pre show. LOL

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:I wanted to come in and give my friends here (especially you, mura, grace and jc) some virtual hugs and my respect for staying loyal and faithful to your guy...despite the odds. Last night was hard to watch all the way around. I can understand feelings on both sides as I have a foot in each camp so to speak.

The thing that I'm most happy for is that you guys know you made a difference to Nick and to the Vialli family. Their shout outs to you all on twitter demonstrates that. They knew you were here and loved Nick despite what TPTB were doing to him. So this forum, with people from around the world, got a chance to help build up a man and his family in a very difficult time. Hopefully, you can be encouraged in knowing that.
 :Iloveyou!: :Thanktwo I hope everything is OK .. health first and foremost... and You matter too.

I see a newly engaged couple and I wish them well, as any couple, any relationship, I wish people to feel love, be in-love and have a healthy sexual life ... because then there would be less frustration and negativity around. So I really hope they last. Because if we find our solution to our problem ... don't change the recipe.

I have no problem with the choice of the final guy. I have a bit of a problem, an issue with TPTB and the actions they took to get us through the season ... but that's my problem to resolve. So looking on the bright side ... they sure gave me a lecture or two about the deceit and persuasion .
And that's it.
I don't mind anything else. Not even the attitude reserved for Nick by Andi ... he needed it for the closure and what better way to exit the cycle of thoughts that 'that woman' could ever be IT for him.
I don't mind the edit of the whole season. Yes it sure stirred a lot of repulsion and distaste for Nick by some group of people, but that would happen anyway. I'm still taken aback by the adjectives and nouns that they call him, because I just don't get the logic and the connection between the meaning of those words and Nick's actual actions. It shows where we are as people. You open any article or video and underneath 8/10 comments are negative to say mildly. I think that doesn't speak about the subject of the conversation (Nick in this matter), but speaks volumes about people commenting. Including myself here, today.

@BiIIMurray  ·  Jul 11
If you don’t like something, just take away it’s only power: Your attention.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:22 pm

This podcast has our perspective on Nick.  They talk entirely about he and Andi bc Josh is so boring.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-cartermatt-podcast/id794501188?mt=2
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 pm

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 40 N10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Last night I watched with a bunch of people....my husband included, who hates this show. He was watching her with Nick on the LCD, and couldn't see it at all (which was correct, for that date). Then he watched poor stuttering nervous Nick and still couldn't see it. But then when Nick asked the now "infamous" question, he threw his hands up in the air and said "I love that guy!!". Just a tidbit, I feel brain dead today, and keep thinking of little things to say. I wish I was in a big room and we were all together!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt