SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by timfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Maybe I have too rewatch I did not see the ones on his arms
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 pm

timfan wrote:Maybe I have too rewatch I did not see the ones on his arms
I think his arms have to be up for you to see them. In Brussels I think he had his hands behind his head when he was talking to Marcus I believe and you could see them then.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:56 pm

timfan wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
timfan wrote:On the fd in the pool did you notice could not see josh tatoos I wonder if tptb made him cover them up with makeup
why would they do that?  Other guys and girls had tattoos.
I do not know but I rewatched the fd and when he was getting in the pool did not see the tatoos I have heard some actors who have tatoos have to cover it up when they are on camera

This screenshot is not so clear, but you can see his tatoo on his right side. The other two are under his arms.
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Screen10

Last edited by Glow worm on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Oops yes I can see it now I guess I just was focused on his hot body laugh out loud
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Wow they both look skinnier now!! Wonder why?? Smiley
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Wow they both look skinnier now!!  Wonder why??  Smiley

Hormones are high, a lot of exercise with each other, if you know what I mean.....Yes, I went there!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Wow they both look skinnier now!!  Wonder why??  Smiley

Hormones are high, a lot of exercise with each other, if you know what I mean.....Yes, I went there!!

Not sure what you mean... cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:43 am

Here's Aaron's TD completion pass in case anyone missed it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 am

Linds911 wrote:Here's Aaron's TD completion pass in case anyone missed it.

Ahh, thank you. I stayed up very late to watch my first game but that was in the beginning of the game and Aaron wasn't participating yet....and then I lost contact with the stream so I went to bed. Then I woke up this morning and read that he made a touchdown! And now you let me see it. So happy for him! He has a good arm. High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:38 pm

New video for Andi & Josh "How long will I love you" http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6pi ‪#‎JODI‬ ‪#‎MondayFix‬

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm

sophienette wrote:New video for Andi & Josh "How long will I love you" http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6pi ‪#‎JODI‬ ‪#‎MondayFix‬
 clapping! :cutesmile!: Made my Monday. Thanks and wonderful job.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:59 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:New video for Andi & Josh "How long will I love you" http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6pi ‪#‎JODI‬ ‪#‎MondayFix‬
 clapping! :cutesmile!: Made my Monday.  Thanks and wonderful job.

Great work as usual. Beautiful song. Perhaps you can start a new trend #CCM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy