SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Exactly, I am very much a Josh and Andi fan, both separately and together. And I think your post couldn't be more on point. I think this break up has opened up my eyes as to who these two individuals are at the core and what their priorities are in life. She needs to stop being spoon fed by her parents and she needs to learn the hard lessons.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't think this means anything as MM would not post on a whim, but I find it odd their appearance at Mohegan Sun is still on their website. I would think their rep would of called and cancelled and that been taken down already.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:51 pm

All these response are good. Not sure if once they settle down they may start to talk again. I'm hoping for that. As for mm message she is a very knowledgable lady. I remember josh asking andi after the home town date what she thought about his mother and andi said "I feel like she has a presence". mm is a smart lady . But the message she put out there is sort of protocol. Does anyone remember when they were being interviewed in ny at the knot bridal show. Josh said andi could take the criticism it's critical criticism. I've always thought about that.i would never want my husband to give me any critical criticism(just my thouhts) but he did say in the beginning andi was the full package. Sophisticated,smart,beautiful,funny. I think with him being 30 going on 31 it will be hard to find that kind of person again. He has really high standards and that's good but it might be hard to find that person. With all that I do hurt for him because he doesn't want to be a lonely man and now I'm sure that's on his mind. I still don't think it's totally over though. He is still totally in love with het

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:53 pm

I hate to compare but look at Emily, married only 18 months after a much messier break up and now expecting even. And I did not see her settling down either. So I think Andi just needs to find the right fit and I could see her taking the same route with a similar kind of guy.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:58 pm

mamahamme wrote:All these response are good. Not sure if once they settle down they may start to talk again. I'm hoping for that.  As for mm message she is a very knowledgable lady. I remember josh asking andi after the home town date what she thought about his mother and andi said "I feel like she has a presence". mm is a smart lady .  But the message she put out there is sort of protocol.  Does anyone remember when they were being interviewed in ny at the knot bridal show. Josh said andi could take the criticism it's critical criticism. I've always thought about that.i would never want my husband to give me any critical criticism(just my thouhts) but he did say in the beginning andi was the full package. Sophisticated,smart,beautiful,funny. I think with him being 30 going on 31 it will be hard to find that kind of person again.  He has really high standards and that's good but it might be hard to find that person. With all that I do hurt for him because he doesn't want to be a lonely man and now I'm sure that's on his mind. I still don't think it's totally over though. He is still totally in love with het

Yeah her thoughts on the family were like ..."they're ok i guess". But the knot interview I think he said constructive criticism which is good and healthy in a relationship IMO. I don't want a man to suck up to me and lie and tell me I look good when he doesn't feel that way. I think it's how it's said and I do think she could have handled it and reciprocated it as well. Why do you think it'll be hard to find that person again? You mean someone with the total package? probably. But in hindsight, was Andi really the total package? On paper she had everything going for her but I think she liked some emotional intelligence, in retrospect. IMO, as men and women age, it's always easier for the guy to get a spouse than for a woman. I too still don't think it's totally over. For now, Josh is fed up, but I'm sure with these cold nights, they'd miss each other, and all the fun times they shared. Heck I'm sure even Sable is mourning!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:02 pm

aviej wrote:
mamahamme wrote:All these response are good. Not sure if once they settle down they may start to talk again. I'm hoping for that.  As for mm message she is a very knowledgable lady. I remember josh asking andi after the home town date what she thought about his mother and andi said "I feel like she has a presence". mm is a smart lady .  But the message she put out there is sort of protocol.  Does anyone remember when they were being interviewed in ny at the knot bridal show. Josh said andi could take the criticism it's critical criticism. I've always thought about that.i would never want my husband to give me any critical criticism(just my thouhts) but he did say in the beginning andi was the full package. Sophisticated,smart,beautiful,funny. I think with him being 30 going on 31 it will be hard to find that kind of person again.  He has really high standards and that's good but it might be hard to find that person. With all that I do hurt for him because he doesn't want to be a lonely man and now I'm sure that's on his mind. I still don't think it's totally over though. He is still totally in love with het

Yeah her thoughts on the family were like ..."they're ok i guess". But the knot interview I think he said constructive criticism which is good and healthy in a relationship IMO. I don't want a man to suck up to me and lie and tell me I look good when he doesn't feel that way. I think it's how it's said and I do think she could have handled it and reciprocated it as well. Why do you think it'll be hard to find that person again? You mean someone with the total package? probably. But in hindsight, was Andi really the total package? On paper she had everything going for her but I think she liked some emotional intelligence, in retrospect. IMO, as men and women age, it's always easier for the guy to get a spouse than for a woman.  I too still don't think it's totally over. For now, Josh is fed up, but I'm sure with these cold nights, they'd miss each other, and all the fun times they shared. Heck I'm sure even Sable is mourning!

I hope youre right and maybe its just harder for me to accept it but I still hope they get back together. They really seemed in love and destined to be together forever. But I do think that maybe Andi needs to make some decisions about whats really important in life.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:

Yeah her thoughts on the family were like ..."they're ok i guess". But the knot interview I think he said constructive criticism which is good and healthy in a relationship IMO. I don't want a man to suck up to me and lie and tell me I look good when he doesn't feel that way. I think it's how it's said and I do think she could have handled it and reciprocated it as well. Why do you think it'll be hard to find that person again? You mean someone with the total package? probably. But in hindsight, was Andi really the total package? On paper she had everything going for her but I think she liked some emotional intelligence, in retrospect. IMO, as men and women age, it's always easier for the guy to get a spouse than for a woman.  I too still don't think it's totally over. For now, Josh is fed up, but I'm sure with these cold nights, they'd miss each other, and all the fun times they shared. Heck I'm sure even Sable is mourning!

I hope youre right and maybe its just harder for me to accept it but I still hope they get back together. They really seemed in love and destined to be together forever. But I do think that maybe Andi needs to make some decisions about whats really important in life.

I genuinely think she just has no clue what she wants. She went to law school and started in that profession, however now we know she has always loved fashion as well. I am assuming part of her just thought law was the safer way to go. However, now after being on the show, opportunities have opened up for her. She is struggling with what to do IMO. That would definitely put a strain on their relationship as Josh was very sure in what he wanted.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Reading through all these posts has given me some clarity, so thanks everyone for sharing.

Seems to me that small issues between them started to build, and the unhappy times began to outweigh the happy. Feels like Andi was willing to continue the façade for a while for appearances sake but Josh was not – easy for her to be fake but Josh is sincere. I think something happened during their trip to the premiere to cause the obrupt split.
Always thought it interesting when she’d post the self-improvement pledges to SM, almost like she realized she has serious personality flaws and trying to be as good a person as Josh. Why put that out there I’m not sure..
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm

I wonder what Elan's tweet is about?

elan gale @theyearofelan

Don't. Give up.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder what Elan's tweet is about?

elan gale  @theyearofelan

Don't. Give up.

I think if it has anything to do with them at all it is move of a 'don't give up on love" not necessarily their relationship.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:23 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder what Elan's tweet is about?

elan gale  @theyearofelan

Don't. Give up.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Why because Josh could be the next season's bachelor? Lol but he seemed close to Josh though. All the horse back and hot tub pics post show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy