SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by nikikass Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Elan is a funny guy, he really posts about nothing most of the time. I think he posts out of boredom or for the shock value.

He posted Don't. Give up. Not don't give up. Notice the period after Don't.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:29 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder what Elan's tweet is about?

elan gale  @theyearofelan

Don't. Give up.

With Elan who knows, but if pertains to Andi and Josh he has seen the love between them and knows it real and worth fighting for.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

I appreciate MM's post. From everything I'm gathering and taking every "clue" into account, just seems like their timetables didn't line up. I do think they both want marriage and kids but timing is key. They're not on the same page. I agree with those who feel it was Josh who pulled the plug. Of course, we'll never really know.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm

aviej wrote:I wonder what Elan's tweet is about?

elan gale  @theyearofelan

Don't. Give up.

Really. Strange. Dude.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 B67chjeCUAAKTev
Was Andi confused [about career, their relationship] and Josh sensed this? She tends to over-think.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Yeah I think that they do both want marriage but not at the same time.
I hear some of you guys talking about Josh finding a cute blond girl at Church, and its hard to think that like a week ago we all loved Josh and Andi together and thought that they were the perfect couple. I still think that they were perfect together and I hope that its not really over and that they can reconcile. What I thought and believed a week ago, I still believe now. (All some of you guys are probably joking.)
And someone said that the unhappy times probably began to outweigh the happy ones, and that's probably true. But if the problems started like a month ago like I suspect, i would have liked it if they just tried a little harder. Maybe they did try their best, but i didn't want to see them give up so quickly.
But anyways, i will still be a fan of both Josh and Andi and I hope that they can make whatever changes in their lives to make their relationship work because to me, their love seemed like it was once in a lifetime and they made me believe in true love. If Josh and Andi weren't true love, i don't think it exists.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:55 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Yeah I think that they do both want marriage but not at the same time.
I hear some of you guys talking about Josh finding a cute blond girl at Church, and its hard to think that like a week ago we all loved Josh and Andi together and thought that they were the perfect couple. I still think that they were perfect together and I hope that its not really over and that they can reconcile. What I thought and believed a week ago, I still believe now. (All some of you guys are probably joking.)
And someone said that the unhappy times probably began to outweigh the happy ones, and that's probably true. But if the problems started like a month ago like I suspect, i would have liked it if they just tried a little harder. Maybe they did try their best, but i didn't want to see them give up so quickly.
But anyways, i will still be a fan of both Josh and Andi and I hope that they can make whatever changes in their lives to make their relationship work because to me, their love seemed like it was once in a lifetime and they made me believe in true love. If Josh and Andi weren't true love, i don't think it exists.

It does exist my dear maybe just not as rose colored.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:55 pm

My husband ran into a local shopkeeper at a local cofee shop on the day after Jackie Onassis died.  The shopkeeper stated somewhat melodramatically that he was crying, and unable to work on account of the death of his idol.  Husband offered some good, if tongue in cheek, advice that may be apt today:  "I'm sure that Mrs. Onassis would want you to continue on."
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:13 pm

jlccaz wrote:My husband ran into a local shopkeeper at a local cofee shop on the day after Jackie Onassis died.  The shopkeeper stated somewhat melodramatically that he was crying, and unable to work on account of the death of his idol.  Husband offered some good, if tongue in cheek, advice that may be apt today:  "I'm sure that Mrs. Onassis would want you to continue on."

thumbsup Smart hubby. And IRL, had a lot to do with how I coped with the devastating death of my father who was only 52 when he died. I knew how much he loved me, and that he would want me to live my life and be happy, so in a way, I picked myself up and moved forward for him. Still cry on the anniversary of his death, though, 20 years later.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:15 pm

aviej wrote:Agreed Justafan2. But I won't be surprised if Josh's fan base increases while Andi's decreases because of this breakup.

It appears that way from this forum alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
aviej wrote:Agreed Justafan2. But I won't be surprised if Josh's fan base increases while Andi's decreases because of this breakup.

It appears that way from this forum alone.

I still follow both and I don't remember anyone saying they would stop following Andi. But I could have missed it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Kelly Travis just posted an IG pic of her engagement party invites. I have to believe that is like pouring salt in the wounds for Josh and Andi, or atleast for one of them.

Hunter seemed to get along well with Josh. I wonder if he will still be invited. My guess is they will all break ties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy