SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 am

emptysquares wrote:

andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
Happy 30th Birthday to my love who keeps me laughing all the time! So thankful to have you in my life and can't wait to marry you! You are the best! Love you to the moon and back! @joshmurray11

What a message! Says it all right there! Andi is in Loooooooooove! I can't wait to see all the messages he gets and what if anything andi has up her sleeve today.

:cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am

Happy birthday to one of the best brothers I could ever ask for! Such a crazy year for you and I can't wait to see what's next. Love you so much Joshy

MM posted the link to the time lapse in the photobooth from the Jezebel party and the following messages. Interesting that all the Murrays are now practicing Catholicism but she didn't write out G-d like in the Jewish tradition. I think Andi and the Dorfmans will fit in just fine with them.

Happy Birthday Josh! 30 years of love, fun & entertainment. Can't wait to see what wonderful things G-d has planned for you this next decade.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 am

Millaa wrote:Hi I'm have read in this forum for couple weeks, but the first time im post her. That pic you talking about fr.o.m. Yesterday I saved it Smiley but I don't know how to post it ??

welcomebanner This is an exciting place tobe!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 am

emptysquares wrote:All the photo booth pics from the Jezebel party are here and there are A LOT laugh out loud

http://faroutgalaxy.smugmug.com/RobotBooth/20-Most-Eligible-Atlantans-Jez/i-Ww9S2BJ
Hahahah these photos are so funny!  rotfl Thanks for bringing them over Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:12 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Millaa wrote:Hi I'm have read in this forum for couple weeks, but the first time im post her. That pic you talking about fr.o.m. Yesterday I saved it Smiley but I don't know how to post it ??

Thanks for saving it Millaa and Welcome!! :Welcome Welcome1

Welcome millaa! Stick around! Smiley

Andi has the cutest figure and can really wear those short shorts!! I am sure Josh is not complaining.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:35 am

First day at work after vacations, how great is it to come home and see all these cute pictures and sweet messages to Josh.  awwww Thank you for keeping this board alive with all your great findings. I thought I would get my own life back after the finale, but I can't stop coming back and see what Josh and Andi are up to. I have never been this obsessed with a couple before, they are so cute together inside and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Glow worm wrote:First day at work after vacations, how great is it to come home and see all these cute pictures and sweet messages to Josh.  awwww Thank you for keeping this board alive with all your great findings. I thought I would get my own life back after the finale, but I can't stop coming back and see what Josh and Andi are up to. I have never been this obsessed with a couple before, they are so cute together inside and out.
I agree!! thumbsup  I thought I would get my life back too, but I am obsessed with checking up on
all the new pics of them! Love their energy with life and enjoying every moment together!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Found this

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499227535134437376

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499232981840846848

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 pm

thank you for your warm welcome :D

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Millaa wrote:Found this

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499227535134437376

https://twitter.com/heather_h_g/status/499232981840846848

This is great!! Thanks Millaa clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 pm

https://twitter.com/jnarnia/status/498937858737311744

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Thanks for sharing Millaa! Great findings and welcome to the forum!  Welcome1 

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika