SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Question: is there a reason why there are only four girls listed in the Chris Soules NO SPOILERS section? I would assume at this point that more than four girls have been confirmed for Chris's season, yes? Are we to infer that there is something significant about them...such as they are the final 4? Or did the posting of girls simply get superseded by other activities on the forum?

I'm not trying to pressure anyone to add more girls in here as you mods have your hands full with keeping the whole board running...and we are many weeks away from the start of Chris's season. I'm just curious...that's all.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:06 pm

I guess my question is do the Non spoiled sleuthers want to sleuth them out, or do they want that info brought over that's already been sleuthed, some by our own posters, some by RS.

There is no significance that I know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I guess my question is do the Non spoiled sleuthers want to sleuth them out, or do they want that info brought over that's already been sleuthed, some by our own posters, some by RS.

There is no significance that I know of.
I think let's have them all as a lot have been sleuthed by board members Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks, GA. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me. I will defer to the consensus of the others. It was just bugging me why we only had four listed and wondered if it was important.

I, personally, don't plan to start sleuthing until we are closer to the season's start...but that's just me.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes, we'll wait to see if there are other suggestions. If not I will add the rest of them.

Thanks for bringing this forward. I'm not sure at times how this topic is preferred to be handled. I wasn't sure if the ones that will participate here, preferred to sleuth the contestants on their own like the olden days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Sorry for the double post. Some of those contestants have spoiler info in them. If I bring over the contestants should that spoiler info be included or not?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Found it, GA, disregard my request. Yes, I am going completely unspoiled this season. Excited to hang out here with you folks.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Some of those contestants have spoiler info in them. If I bring over the contestants should that spoiler info be included or not?

Could w just have the threads created but nothing in them then I can add the basic info and pics I found?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Done for the ones sleuthed to date. I have more info and pics for each but no time yet Smiley

Let us know if our fierce sleuthers uncover more ladies:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:29 pm

TY Sophie!! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Although looking at some of them.... "ladies" might be going a bit far....

(Kasha, I think I might snark with you this season!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 am

Today - Nov 22

https://twitter.com/KlauerDionne/status/536215992267857920/photo/1

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Also (but I think about Chris Buko)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara